Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) (43952 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by y0rmee: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari4dullard:
Matthew 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

He single-handed came to post this on nairaland bah? smh for you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by DerKlassiker: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
henrydadon:
two month after come and check that same road..it will be filled with pothole

What have you built aside criticism? Just asking?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is a laudable CSR initiative. He who does good should continue. The evil mercenaries should continue. There is a reward for all and sundry.
May you finish well, the revered Pastor E.A.Adeboye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by trychris: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Funny if i remember well, Adeboye has never condemned the killings of Christians.

Which is more important to Redeemed please, the roads or the people?
Judge not. Only God can do that. People are quick to judge. Jesus never did even at the point of death. According to the story,he tarred a very bad road which I once drove on. A simple appreciation would have been better please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by anonimi: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
atleast he's spending part of his congregational money for social welfare..if other pastors can emulate this..

click 'like' if you think other wealthy pastors should emulate or 'share' if otherwise

Has he paid TAXES on the money he receives from his congregation while DEFRAUDING them into thinking that they are giving the sometimes STOLEN money to God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by papaT5(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Am a regular user of dt road for d past 5yrs. It was a hell in d past, thanks to d man of God for d reconstruction, We now ply d road with ease but d stop-over is too thick, it should be reduced a little. God bless Pastor Adeboye, more anointing IJMN. Other men of God can do similar thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Buhari4dullard: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
y0rmee:

He single-handed came to post this on nairaland bah? smh for you!

The truth is bitter grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by owanedo: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
DEGr8t:
Thanks for the repairing of the road but some people need that money more than the road, food comes before amenities
Pastor Adeboye reading peoples comments on nairaland will be like; huh nothing you do that will please man. man the most complex creature amongst God creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by anonimi: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Zipopo:
A big shame to Osun state govt

Many of those Osun state government officials who stole the money meant to repair and maintain the road gave part of it to people like Adeboye as tithes, vows, offering, seeds etc. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by anonimi: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
owanedo:
Pastor Adeboye reading peoples comments on nairaland will be like; huh nothing you do that will please man. man the most complex creature amongst God creation.

He should start by stopping to accept stolen money from those who donate to his church.
Or he does not see vision of the source of the illicit, sinful funds given to his churches?
But he can see vision of witches and wizards chasing people around, abi?
Who is FOOLING who?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
DEGr8t:
Thanks for the repairing of the road but some people need that money more than the road, food comes before amenities
na the presence of amenities attracts development. Have they not been eating before now?if he gives them the money before a month the must have exhausted it and still face hardship on the road..sometimes food isn't everything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by anonimi: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari4dullard:
The truth is bitter grin grin grin grin

Very bitter, bro even though it may set the sheeple free. grin grin
I guess we are supposed to discountenance the Adeboye logo and facebook stamp on the pictures. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154670_fbimg1472141552630_jpeg26d49b9e43eaab41236a1745f2a8034c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3376210_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by MakeWeTalk: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
anonimi:

Very bitter, bro even though it may set the sheeple free. grin grin
I guess we are supposed to discountenance the Adeboye logo and facebook stamp on the pictures. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154670_fbimg1472141552630_jpeg26d49b9e43eaab41236a1745f2a8034c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3376210_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Your Pic says it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
anonimi:

Many of those Osun state government officials who stole the money meant to repair and maintain the road gave part of it to people like Adeboye as tithes, vows, offering, seeds etc. Not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227
Hahahaha, U no dey taya, Nairaland una go kill person with laugh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:
We Can All See That Adeboye Does Not Care For The Saints

Was A Redeemed Pastor Ambushed and killed by Boko haram guys,
yet he has not condemned the killings. angry

Neither has Adeboye visited the guys family.

Christians please wise up!
Adeboye can talk about Beards, marriage & Tithes but never speak out against the killings of his own Pastors.

Really and truly all Adeboye wants is Tithes angry angry angry

Adeboye should be more concerned about the welfare of Christians,
but sadly not even his own pastors concern him embarassed

If you are a Redeemer please ask Adeboye
"Which is more important Roads or the People being murdered?"

To me, their silence is wisdom. Only a foolish pastor will comment. They did not comment because they knew she brought the problem on herself. Why would someone wake up 5am in the morning with loudspeaker to disturb people's sleep in the name of evangelism? Even though you christians claim your God commanded you to evangelise, you are suppose to apply common sense if your package is to be received.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
DEGr8t:
That's not his responsibility na.
He only assisted the incompetent government and now, You guys want him to take up other responsibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

To me, their silence is wisdom. Only a foolish pastor will comment. They did not comment because they knew she brought the problem on herself. Why would someone wake up 5am in the morning with loudspeaker to disturb people's sleep in the name of evangelism? Even though you christians claim your God commanded you to evangelise, you are suppose to apply common sense if your package is to be received.

Oga read 2nd they ambushed the Kaduna Pastor wey dey go ein way!

Adeboye no even visit ein family, ein no speak either.
http://punchng.com/fulani-herdsmen-kill-rccg-pastor-two-others-kaduna/

Call a spade a spade, Adeboye is not of God, period.

He is more interested in the praise of men than God's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by CornelG(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is why i always love Daddy G.O. If it could have been this pastors of now are days that i may called them Men of their Stomachs not Men of God, they will rather preferred living in luxuries and buying private jets at the expense of their members. Meanwhile kudos to you Daddy, you will always remain my role model and more anointing to your ministry sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Qualer: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by CornelG(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

Oga read 2nd they ambushed the Kaduna Pastor wey dey go ein way!

Adeboye no even visit ein family, ein no speak either.

Call a spade a spade, Adeboye is not of God, period.

He is more interested in the praise of men than God's.
Am very you are not a born again Christian because if you are one you wound be speaking like this. Because the Bible made me to understand that you are of no authority to judge anybody especially Lord's anointing. Meanwhile bcareful before you begin to bring curses and calamities upon yourself like Ahab and Jezebel in the Bible. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by xreal: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
See as some people dey talk bad about this pastor, my hand no dey ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by farem: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

Adeboye can talk about Beards, marriage & Tithes but never speak out against the killings of his own Pastors.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/29/primate-ayodele-blasts-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-silence-killings-christians/

THIS IS ADEBOYE

We just confirmed from your intelligent post that Adeboye shouldn't have started the reconstruction of last month especially when heard of the death of that lady evangelist murder.

15+km Road is constructed in weeks and it
CornelG:
This is why i always love Daddy G.O. If it could have been this pastors of now are days that i may called them Men of their Stomachs not Men of God, they will rather preferred living in luxuries and buying private jets at the expense of their members. Meanwhile kudos to you Daddy, you will always remain my role model and more anointing to your ministry sir.
Its was wrong of him to have started the project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by okestev: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
anonimi:

He should start by stopping to accept stolen money from those who donate to his church.
Or he does not see vision of the source of the illicit, sinful funds given to his churches?
But he can see vision of witches and wizards chasing people around, abi?
Who is FOOLING who?
....With this heart of criticism and unnecessary hatred against the Man of God and his good works....I just pray you won't die of heart attack?? just saying !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ghostntommy: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
To those criticising papa Adeboye for not speaking against killing of christians in the country, you can only see as far as your eyes can see. Moreso, you cant see beyond your nose. There are people who spend their time interceeding for this nation on their knees and i can tell you that this old man is part of them. Which is more honourable? Talk to your GOD about your situation or talk to and condemn your government? A revered man of God (wont mention name) spoke against an anti religious bill that was being proposed in a northern state, and the whole country was fast to Point accusing fingers at him, castigating and reminding him that he is not God........ (human beings sha)

To those saying road is not the solution to the people's problem, that they are hungry, please permit me to remind you that you did not vote for Adeboye. You voted for Buhari/Osinbajo. So when has it become the duty of a man of God to perform statutory government duties to the citizens?

To those saying Adeboye endorsed Buhari, what a pity. Do your research very well. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was in redemption camp during the coirse of the last election, and baba prayed for him (ofcourse, Osinbajo was even on the altar that night and i am sure he was saying amen to the prayers.....lol). Buhari never came to the redemption camp. And i cant remember where baba Adeboye raised up Buharis hand as an anointed candidate.

To those saying its the money he stole from his members, please dont get me pissed. Am a member of RCCG and i am not complaining (even though my offerimg never pass #50). Why are u crying "as" the bereaved.? (Cos we are not bereaved, and we are not even crying).

I submit.
#alubarika

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by farem: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
henrydadon:
two month after come and check that same road..it will be filled with pothole

That's what your destiny controllers want to happen, but it won't happen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
CornelG:
Am very you are not a born again Christian because if you are one you wound be speaking like this. Because the Bible made me to understand that you are of no authority to judge anybody especially Lord's anointing. Meanwhile bcareful before you begin to bring curses and calamities upon yourself like Ahab and Jezebel in the Bible. A word is enough for the wise.

Na wa for you, no be Jesus talk this?

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

If Adeboye is anointed he will never have blessed Buhari with Osunbade Osinbanjo,
no be bible talk grin

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

No vex oh, we but don see say Adeboye is not anointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/29/primate-ayodele-blasts-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-silence-killings-christians/

THIS IS ADEBOYE

Same bigots like you would've hopped here to spew bullcrap about how the road to Adeboye's village was in deplorable state. Now, he's fixed it, but gets no commendation for that from you. You just had to look for something else to criticize him over, not his jet or tithes issue this time. You bloody pharisee!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by afolayangs(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is to all you folks making negative comments that am felling some empathy for you and doubt if nothing good can ever come out of your lineage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by greatex(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
chuose:

so if he went to see the man's family he should call u nd tell u shey......SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by okestev: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
ghostntommy:
To those criticising papa Adeboye for not speaking against killing of christians in the country, you can only see as far as your eyes can see. Moreso, you cant see beyond your nose. There are people who spend their time interceeding for this nation on their knees and i can tell you that this old man is part of them. Which is more honourable? Talk to your GOD about your situation or talk to and condemn your government? A revered man of God (wont mention name) spoke against an anti religious bill that was being proposed in a northern state, and the whole country was fast to Point accusing fingers at him, castigating and reminding him that he is not God........ (human beings sha)

To those saying road is not the solution to the people's problem, that they are hungry, please permit me to remind you that you did not vote for Adeboye. You voted for Buhari/Osinbajo. So when has it become the duty of a man of God to perform statutory government duties to the citizens?

To those saying Adeboye endorsed Buhari, what a pity. Do your research very well. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was in redemption camp during the coirse of the last election, and baba prayed for him (ofcourse, Osinbajo was even on the altar that night and i am sure he was saying amen to the prayers.....lol). Buhari never came to the redemption camp. And i cant remember where baba Adeboye raised up Buharis hand as an anointed candidate.

To those saying its the money he stole from his members, please dont get me pissed. Am a member of RCCG and i am not complaining (even though my offerimg never pass #50). Why are u crying "as" the bereaved.? (Cos we are not bereaved, and we are not even crying).

I submit.
#alubarika
......very well said.... God bless you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Alaanyihaji:
His backing of his ordained pastor as PMB's Veepee, maybe, gave that unsolicited vote.
Pastor Adeboye is not God. Don't insult the intelligence of Rccg members. In my local church it was a 50/50 thing. Everyone is old enough to bear his/her own responsibilities which we all, the electorate did. why is the Man to blame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) by chuose: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
farem:

We just confirmed from your intelligent post that Adeboye shouldn't have started the reconstruction of last month especially when heard of the death of that lady evangelist murder.

15+km Road is constructed in weeks and itIts was wrong of him to have started the project.

Nobody is saying that, but it's obvious he cares more about been seen to do good
than the body of Christ.

If he did care, he would have condemned the killings of his own people.
Remember the Kaduna guy, Adeboye never visit am.

Adeboye doing the road and publishing is like

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / Authur Blessitt Broke Guinness Record While Carrying A Cross Around The World / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.