Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

See the new punishment for rape (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the new punishment for rape (pics) (5199 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the new punishment for rape (pics) by Famouson: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Was just wondering if this were to be the punishment for rape..Many wouldn't have gone near it at all.. Abi what do you think? Lol

Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by bikat: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
Supported
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
What will be the punishment for a female rapist?

1 Like

Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
They deserve this and more grin grin
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by ShakurM(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
No way, I don't support this. This is not the appriopriate punishment.
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by EniHolar(f): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
See as my body vibrate as I see d picture.

Cruel.

1 Like

Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by kachimor(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
more deadly and rapists should take note

Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by Cool23(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
A tad too harsh
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by yarimo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Supported 100%
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by nNEOo(m): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2016
I might have been raped.. so what about female rapists

And watch it that guy on picture1 is smiling,not proper. angry
Picture two is ok but could be better
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by jsunex(m): 3:49am On Aug 26, 2016
So funny to me... Ds one nah die
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2016
EniHolar:

Cruel.

just picture dey make u fear?
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by whiteeyes: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Love Machine:
What will be the punishment for a female rapist?
women do not have the capacity for rape. It's been stated in decided cases that, for rape to have occurred, there must be penetration. So, a woman does have a penetrating apparatus.

1 Like

Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2016
whiteeyes:
women do not have the capacity for rape. It's been stated in decided cases that, for rape to have occurred, there must be penetration. So, a woman does have a penetrating apparatus.
Some ladies molest little boys sexually which is a form of rape.

1 Like

Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Famouson:
Was just wondering if this were to be the punishment for rape..Many wouldn't have gone near it at all.. Abi what do you think? Lol
something wey be say if ordinary hand knack am na problem if that hammer touch am,u go don die before death come
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by MutantMetahuman: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Why do you want this kind of punishment for rapist?

The only punishment we must have for rapist is already on the bible

Acording to bible, a rapist and the rapee must marry each other by force even if they don't love each other.
Even if the rapist is a one eye monster grin
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by alibaba1995(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2016
ooh men dis one is strong..
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by chudyprince: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2016
Famouson:
grin
Re: See the new punishment for rape (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2016
EniHolar:

Cruel.
Did you just say Cruel??...And rape is what? nice,i guess.. They so deserve it and more.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still An Ass Guy? Or Are You Confused' Lady Ask With Her Boob On Display / Guys, How Can I Escape This Expenses From A Lady? / Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.