Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency (16306 Views)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / "President Buhari Likes Cartoons"; See What They Did To Him. Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by akaballball: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2016
so he( Buhari) is aware that a man was arrested for naming a dog Buhari... But he kept quiet n only laugh..

Nigeria.
shaaaaaaa
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by cliquevibes(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Tokt:

Why should he condemn a case already in the law court?
There is nothing to condemn.
Plz dnt make me laugh, As if he had ever obey d rulings of d court b4....It only in dis regime dat a court of d same jurisdiction will giv 3 different verdicts....Abegi, jst 4get d court matter
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by cliquevibes(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Ajibel:
This case confirmed that most Nigerians didn't know the origin of the situation.

The man arrested named his dog Buhari in an attempt to maybe provoke his neighbour, an Hausa man whose father's name is Buhari. I say provoke because everyone I know that has a pet only give their pet names orally. I haven't seen anyone who writes the pet's name on the pet. My boo's fam have 3 dogs and they've got names but they didnt write the dog's name on each dog. But that's by the way. It's still no justification for the owner to be arrested and detained.

This issue didn't in anyway involve President Buhari. He isn't the only one bearing the name Buhari in Nigeria.

It was the Hausa man's report to the police that got the dog owner arrested. Seems lyk d man in question is ur neighbor..Abi

That's why I have been lost as to how many Nigerians have roped the President into this. Something he had no hand in going by the real story of the event.

Smh.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by cliquevibes(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2016
krazykoons:
The comments on nairaland concerning this dog naming saga shows the kind of simpletons and tribalistic dunce we've on the forum, I was savagely attacked by this wolves from the other side of the Niger,because they will always look for ways to vent their anger stemming from hatred on the president.
Crowning it all was the sensational nonsense written by PDP staunch supporters cum pseudo activists led by Reno Omokere the current asslicker of Ipob youths
Awww, with all dis ur poetic lines, u sound jst lyk Shakespeare...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by matrix1759: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
It is official, we have a jester as President.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by Horsesmouth: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2016
ajepako:
Gbam....this confirms what a nairalander once said about baba bubu and newpapers...

That he is only interested in the cartoon and not the hard news...

Make l laugh as l sip my green tea...

Baba Bubu since you love cartoon let me recommend Johnny Bravo.... The handsome dumbo with no brains....

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Just helping out

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by babajero(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Ajibel:
This case confirmed that most Nigerians didn't know the origin of the situation.

The man arrested named his dog Buhari in an attempt to maybe provoke his neighbour, an Hausa man whose father's name is Buhari. I say provoke because everyone I know that has a pet only give their pet names orally. I haven't seen anyone who writes the pet's name on the pet. My boo's fam have 3 dogs and they've got names but they didnt write the dog's name on each dog. But that's by the way. It's still no justification for the owner to be arrested and detained.

This issue didn't in anyway involve President Buhari. He isn't the only one bearing the name Buhari in Nigeria.

It was the Hausa man's report to the police that got the dog owner arrested.

That's why I have been lost as to how many Nigerians have roped the President into this. Something he had no hand in going by the real story of the event.

Smh.
That man is a niger man and not nigeria, judging from the man's name he doesn't have any buhari in it, and if he doesn't have any buhari to his name then how did the man got to know his grandfather's name or did he follow him to niger to know? That is to say that the man was deceitful.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by Misterdhee1(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2016
omogin:
I don't think buhari is fit to lead a nation like Nigeria. Bigots may disagree, but no wahala. Just about 2years left
Talk for yourself ma...Don't worry, in that 2 years, you can even decide to bring ur hero back, no problem. Just know that Nigerians aren't" 165 million fools".
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by terdiac(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

what did you expect from a daura cattle rearer

Na your father be dullard. Foolish cattle rearer.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by Decodedp: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2016
I'll excuse shehu coz he was clever enough to put a disclaimer: that it's just his opinion, but to insinuate that the president could be laughing over this is the height of insensitivity.

How can a president be laughing because a citizen he swore to protect was detained and charged to court for doing what you claim he likes see, instead of giving a directive for his release
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by anytexy: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016
aksule:
And it never crossed your mind that for the fact that the name Buhari is that of the Nigerian president the police are acting strangely. The presidential spokesman is only talking having realized the damaged been done for having him arrested and subsequent prosecution. Tell me please who is the c in c. The buck stops at the table of..
You dey mind the gullible Zombies. Even the guy himself said he named his dog after his Hero which is pmb.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by owoademola: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Yomieluv:
this Femi is more foolish than I thought..

so its too hard for the presidency to condemn the act in all totality, and order for immediate release of the man..

I blame myself for campaigning for APC, and voting the devil party.
Try to reason with yourself..... PMB is doing us great.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by Bullet1234(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
ever811:
but he never condemned the action of the police,and iam sure he has come across the news on Facebook...
He must have come across it on Facebook but on a different way... instead of man name his dog Buhari it will be "Buhari dog his name man"

Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by MrCEO69(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
seunmsg:
Sincerely, it's just plain stupidity to think the president ordered the arrest of the dog owner who named his dog Buhari. Like seriously, is the president that jobless?

I know it's not that wailing losers like Reno Omokri and FFK who are spreading the falsehood are not aware of the truth behind the arrest, they are just a bunch of dishonest characters who are hell-bent on mischievously discrediting the person of the president.

well that is what dey are paid for, just like Mr lie mohd
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by Dee60: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ajibel:

Smh.

Dont mind them. People like that fellow Reno and FFK who cannot discern that Nigerians are tired of them spreading silly propaganda.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by damon222: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
seunmsg:
Sincerely, it's just plain stupidity to think the president ordered the arrest of the dog owner who named his dog Buhari. Like seriously, is the president that jobless?

I know it's not that wailing losers like Reno Omokri and FFK who are spreading the falsehood are not aware of the truth behind the arrest, they are just a bunch of dishonest characters who are hell-bent on mischievously discrediting the person of the president.
You and the president are the bunch of riff raffs here. If your brains are not without many holes and infections, you should have ordered the immediate release of that doc owner without a second passing. Instead of you to offer that oldest cargo that should have been abandoned like abandoned wastes, you are promotes him
If both of you are carrying with you normal trained and bought up under well structured system, majority of things that has bend us to this point could have be averted. As at today, everywhere you face is full of hates, distrust, anger etc. because of this your lack of wisdom and high degree of incompetence that has brought into these sh*t.
As at today, your foolishness has come to the open space and you are now shamed hence you are defending yourselves that Buhari is not after the detention of the dog owner.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by PETUK(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Buhari likes caricatures? Noway he doesn't like it he is one
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by dumie(f): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well his administration is comical not surprised.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by damon222: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
ever811:
but he never condemned the action of the police,and iam sure he has come across the news on Facebook...
But is better to die if person nor go school. Imagine our president handle his laptop up down. A stark illitrate.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by permanentgrace(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
But to be frank and truthful, does Buhari not resemble dog? Didnt you miss to see that striking resemblance between the two?
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by damon222: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Businessideas:

It would be completely inappropriate of the president to condemn the police when the police are doing the right thing. The man wanted to cause a breach of public peace and clearly a joke taken too far. He acted foolishly and from what I know of people who behave this way,they usually think they are wise and nothing will happen to them even if they act wrongly.Why go to the extent of writing the name on the dog and walking around with it in a community predominantly occupied by Northerners who hold the name'Buhari' in high esteem? How great it would have been if he had used his boldness for something more beneficial to the community.
If I were this man, on realizing how my neighbors feel about my actions, I would apologize to the complainant after he has expressed his disaffection about the naming of the dog after his father at least to show that I have no ulterior motive.
This was how the one who is presently being tried for treason started and it's almost a year now, he has been kept behind the bars and nothing happened.
People should stop creating tribal disputes for the sake of God so we can enjoy the blessings of this our great land Nigeria
Any Nigerian who hold Buhari an inch high in esteem should be the most brainless and foolish person. If Buhari is an inch senseable, how come he ran to US few seconds after his swearing in ceremony as president and told the world that all those who gave him 5% votes will suffer? As if that is not enough, he took off at a very fast speed to the south south and shut down the only Marine university. He immediately removed all the community pipeline guards and replaced them with his friends. Damn. What do we see today? Comeplete hate for each other. We are all bend like angle bar because of dislike for each other yet some one is telling me that there are people who still hold Buhari in high esteem.
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by SC31(f): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
Businessideas:

It would be completely inappropriate of the president to condemn the police when the police are doing the right thing. The man wanted to cause a breach of public peace and clearly a joke taken too far. He acted foolishly and from what I know of people who behave this way,they usually think they are wise and nothing will happen to them even if they act wrongly.Why go to the extent of writing the name on the dog and walking around with it in a community predominantly occupied by Northerners who hold the name'Buhari' in high esteem? How great it would have been if he had used his boldness for something more beneficial to the community.
If I were this man, on realizing how my neighbors feel about my actions, I would apologize to the complainant after he has expressed his disaffection about the naming of the dog after his father at least to show that I have no ulterior motive.
This was how the one who is presently being tried for treason started and it's almost a year now, he has been kept behind the bars and nothing happened.
People should stop creating tribal disputes for the sake of God so we can enjoy the blessings of this our great land Nigeria
pls do you have a picture of the dog where the name was imprinted
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by aiikman(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Indeed, and nnamdi kanu is still bin held up cos he called the olodo man a peadophile?.....hmmmm sorry that one is actually true not caricature....ok then
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by fidkaitoo: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
ok
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
krazykoons:
The comments on nairaland concerning this dog naming saga shows the kind of simpletons and tribalistic dunce we've on the forum, I was savagely attacked by this wolves from the other side of the Niger,because they will always look for ways to vent their anger stemming from hatred on the president.
Crowning it all was the sensational nonsense written by PDP staunch supporters cum pseudo activists led by Reno Omokere the current asslicker of Ipob youths
You deserve a bottle of Yoyo Bitters bro cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by dotedote: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Get a life [b][/b]
globe16:
Did he say buhari must be having a good laugh over this? Buhari must be having a good laugh over someone being sent to jail for naming his dog Buhari? wtf?
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by brightgreat(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ajibel:

Smh.

So you have a boo
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by Ajibel(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
brightgreat:

So you have a boo

This cracked me up doe. Yea, Ugochi kiss
Re: President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency by Tokt: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
cliquevibes:
Plz dnt make me laugh, As if he had ever obey d rulings of d court b4....It only in dis regime dat a court of d same jurisdiction will giv 3 different verdicts....Abegi, jst 4get d court matter

Which court ruling didn't he obey biko? Abi, u still they latch on Dasuki and dilector case? So if courts are giving contradictory verdicts, how is that an issue for executives? Has supreme Court been banned? Respect our judicial process to the end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies / Rivers Govt, State PDP To 27 lawmakers: Move On, You Are no Longer Lawmakers / Okorocha Leaves UK Hospital For Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.