Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity (5539 Views)

Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by flamingREED(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2016
0ubenji:
God bless u for this..
atleast the bible says in IIcorinthians 6:14 to be not unequally yoked with Seun. grin...so they shud belong to a forum created by a christian...smh
yet, ppl like dem wud always scream Hosea 4:6

analice107, Anas09

I will begin to take Seun serious
The day he removes 'Oluwa' from his names.

Meanwhile, he's quite still theist,
Trading his soul for the love of money.
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2016
flamingREED:

Well said bro!
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by 0ubenji(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2016
naijadeyhia:
I keep repeating that the key word here is Motive! If the motive is wrong which i am sure it is then we reject it.
who exactly are u to say a humanitarian donation from an Atheist is wrong..
are u the Father, Son or Holy Spirit?.. the level at which u judge ppl is so naijadeyhian...i am afraid to sat unchristianly

naijadeyhia:
YOU WERE STROLLING DOWN THE STREET AND YOU SAW ONE OF YOUR CHORISTERS PROSITUTING OR EVEN ONE OF YOUR NORMAL MEMBERS and the next day they come to church and want to pay tithe or give offering what would you do?
a) Collect the money and correct them
b) Reject the money and correct them
...haha....u keep shooting urself on the foot..to answer ur question profoundly..
(a)This is what our churches do, so what stops them from collecting the Atheists moni b4 correcting them
(b)i cant imagine a church doin this coz Matthew 7:1-5 wud attack them by default. #QED

News flash! ..your analogy is devoid of reasonin by means of application to this case..which stil emphasizes the fact that ur comprehension skills are so gross..
REASON: your tithes and offerings is not a humanitarian act but a sort of religious obligation(as we see it)
the chorister prostituting are not not giving for charity.....try another example

naijadeyhia:
Let me ask you directly, ARE WE TO OBEY MEN OR OBEY GOD?
lolz...even Holy book quotes to us that God said "i'll cause your enemies(sinx u view non-christians as such) to be at peace with u" Proverbs 16:7..that means they(oppositions) wud find demsefs caving in for u..supporting ur goals..so OBEY GOD who presumably caused the Atheist to be subjected to your cause for charity..they want to be at peace with u by all means..lolz
Moreover, if u obey God, u wont promote Avarice in seun(as u claim) by promoting his ministry in signing up on this forum
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by 0ubenji(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2016
flamingREED:

and u had to support his soul-trade by making him famous, hence making him achieve his aim effortlessly..then you are an instrument to his self-fulfilment on his love of money...
you are hereby charged with conspiracy to commit the sin of aiding and abetting seun in goin against Matthew 6:33 grin
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2016
0ubenji:
who exactly are u to say a humanitarian donation from an Atheist is wrong..
are u the Father, Son or Holy Spirit?.. the level at which u judge ppl is so naijadeyhian...i am afraid to sat unchristianly

...haha....u keep shooting urself on the foot..to answer ur question profoundly..
(a)This is what our churches do, so what stops them from collecting the Atheists moni b4 correcting them
(b)i cant imagine a church doin this coz Matthew 7:1-5 wud attack them by default. #QED

News flash! ..your analogy is devoid of reasonin by means of application to this case..which stil emphasizes the fact that ur comprehension skills are so gross..
REASON: your tithes and offerings is not a humanitarian act but a sort of religious obligation(as we see it)
the chorister prostituting are not not giving for charity.....try another example

lolz...even Holy book quotes to us that God said "i'll cause your enemies(sinx u view non-christians as such) to be at peace with u" Proverbs 16:7..that means they(oppositions) wud find demsefs caving in for u..supporting ur goals..so OBEY GOD who presumably caused the Atheist to be subjected to your cause for charity..they want to be at peace with u by all means..lolz
Moreover, if u obey God, u wont promote Avarice in seun(as u claim) by promoting his ministry in signing up on this forum

Stop talkong trash already. Go have a 1 on 1 with sam Adeyemi first or is what you are saying to mean that Daystar accepts questionable donations? If so then sorry for you and Daystar.

Speak with your pastor tomorrow and come back here and report yourself or are you no Longer attending Daystar?

Do not quote me again pls. Your scriptural wisdom is so ignorant in such a painful way.

And FYI I do not follow church name or denominations. ...I follow the word of God and I carefully guard my salvation so not to polute it with the doctrine of men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2016
naijadeyhia:
The attached image is the attitude of the atheist in a world where they pretend to deal fairly with everyone but when nobody is looking or when they see an opportunity they strike in a deadly and notable way.

True
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by 0ubenji(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Stop talkong trash already. Go have a 1 on 1 with sam Adeyemi first or is what you are saying to mean that Daystar accepts questionable donations? If so then sorry for you and Daystar.

Speak with your pastor tomorrow and come back here and report yourself or are you no Longer attending Daystar?

Do not quote me again pls. Your scriptural wisdom is so ignorant in such a painful way.
lolz..the more irate u seem to become..the more fun..dis is to me..
if u cant maintain civility in a debate..then avoid me like a plague henceforth.. grin
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
0ubenji:
lolz..the more irate u seem to become..the more fun..dis is to me..
if u cant maintain civility in a debate..then avoid me like a plague henceforth.. grin

When kids talk we know!

Lmao at debate! Young man you have been "debating" yourself ever since because your comments have been riddled with ignorance.....I suggest you go ask around about my moniker before rating urself highly in your own eyes......

1 Like

Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by flamingREED(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2016
0ubenji:
i would av insulted you, but i'd choose to let it lie..

(a). Nowhere in the post was it stated that the Atheists donated to the work of God..the donations were for a charity home that happened to be owned by a baptist church.

Charity that HAPPENED..
grin

You see how the big bang theory has affected your commonsense?

Imagine.

A charity organization owned by a church is not the work of God.

Follow me:

Galatians 2
10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

James 1
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Mark 14
7 For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.

Acts 6
1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the DAILY MINISTRATION.

2 Corinthians 9
9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnesswink

Charity justifies our profession:

1 John 3
17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

That's what Christ was known for:

Acts 10
38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: WHO WENT ABOUT DOING GOOD, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

NOT EVERY GIFT IS ACCEPTABLE TO GOD.
WHY?

Acts 8
20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: FOR THY HEART IS NOT RIGHT in the sight of God.

An atheist giving to God's work without acknowledging God is a mockery of Him.

Exodus 23
8 And thou shalt take no gift: for the gift blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.

YES AND..

1 Corinthians 10
23 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

It may seem lawful,
But it's not going to consolidate our stand against atheism.

Psalms 9
17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

YET

18... the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Philippians 4
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Let me apply my break here.

God's swordsman.
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by flamingREED(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2016
0ubenji:
and u had to support his soul-trade by making him famous, hence making him achieve his aim effortlessly..then you are an instrument to his self-fulfilment on his love of money...
you are hereby charged with conspiracy to commit the sin of aiding and abetting seun in goin against Matthew 6:33 grin

No way.

We're here to dethrone Seun.

Mark 16
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world (nairaland) and preach the gospel to every creature (OluwaSeun).

Also to defend what you people vainly try to destroy.
Read this below:

Jude 1
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should EARNESTLY CONTEND FOR THE FAITH which was once delivered unto the saints.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by 0ubenji(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2016
flamingREED:

Charity that HAPPENED..
grin

You see how the big bang theory has affected your commonsense?

Imagine.

A charity organization owned by a church is not the work of God.

kindly quote me where i said this in context....before i dignify you with a response on that..

P.S: i am not an atheist, plz read to comprehension..not just to reply..

lastly check your dico for meaning of charity..if it was hinged to religion or humanism
God encourages us to do charitable works not because of christianity but morality...
morality promotes religion
christianity is not the only religion with emulative moral standards like being involved in charitabe causes.
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by 0ubenji(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2016
flamingREED:

No way.

We're here to dethrone Seun.

Mark 16
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world (nairaland) and preach the gospel to every creature (OluwaSeun).

Also to defend what you people vainly try to destroy.
Read this below:

Jude 1
3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should EARNESTLY CONTEND FOR THE FAITH which was once delivered unto the saints.
ok..u r involved in Seun's dealings to dethrone him..
what stops the church from accepting that moni to dethrone the Muskogee atheists wink
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by Anas09: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
0ubenji:
this is a 2-way question, imagine me asking u that as well....#null

i knew you'd come at me..relished the moment b4 u handed it to me on a platter.
stop doin what pls?..hmmn..and honesty is not a cheap virtue when religion is rife with bigotry...i'd advice u affix another subject pronoun to the adverb "honestly"
i hate being involved with debaters who got a confused perspective..i followed ur debate with MrMontella..and u reiterated(tho in contextual error) that the church(not some as u claim now) refused a donation to themselves(not the charity as u also claim now) from Atheists...[i]#confusion[/i]
ur pensive mood obviously took the best part of an intellectual u..please read to comprehension Sir
Must the baptist church fund a charity and disturb the public(which includes atheists) for funds?
if they cudnt solely fund a charity..why start one in the first place.
you cant gimme a blank cheque and chastise me for whateva amount i choose to request for..they gave out the chance to be humiliated by Atheists(according to u) sinx dey cudnt kip their house in order.
Daystar Christian centre(the church i attend)..championed humanitarian causes over the years..i'll list a few
1. they rebuilt schools and stocked them with educational materials.
NOTE: some of these schools are owned by the least religious ppl, sometimes pagans
2. they give out clothing, food items etc., bi-ennially to the needy(i dont necessarily mean haggard looking peeps, dudes and babes approach the welfare stands, no big deal), just approach the welfare staff in the church premises and state ur needs and u get it, provided it's available
NOTE: Atheists, Muslims(in their religious attire) approach the welfare staff and are treated the way; we, christians claim God wud love us to treat even our own enemies(sinx u seem to view non-christians as such).

Synagogue church of all Nations(Prophet T. B Joshua's)...gives food items, clothing and money to the needy occasionally.
NOTE: Most of them are not members of his church, they found themselves in the church coz of what they need, some are even pagans and the church knows this.

--------------

I cited both scenarios above, to tell u that only a Religious Fanatic and Hypocrite Minces Religion with Humanism...
every religion preaches humanism as a highly prioritized moral standard. A good christian should know that objective humanism is a strong virtue, worthy of emulation, that cud even make an Atheist or any other religionist convert to be a christian.
bigotry, rooted in religious zealotry wud never convince an Atheist that our God is true, if our beliefs and actions are not in concomitance.
if I and some objectively reasoning others choose to condemn open religious hypocrisy, it's my prerogative and not urs to dictate as well..*chews kola*..lolz..another 2-way statement.
or are u d same Anas09 with an alternate moniker?...i wonder
parallel analogy.
he doesnt need to announce coz his profile dint give room for filling out religious views...if he created a column for religious views, u fink he wont fill-out Atheist there?...once again... plz read to comprehension
this is an educated assumption, but u never cud tel his real motive behind Nairaland u knw?. if his plan was sinister, he wont announce it.
sinx u dont trust Atheists money, why shud u trust an atheist's forum u bliv was propagated from Avarice?
avarice is not something a good christian of ur standard shud help promote by increasin his user-base(imagine u fuelling someones love of moni), why dont u deactivate ur acct here and go signup on christian forums only?..atleast the owners dont av selfish desire for money(as u prejudicially put it)....#hypocrisy
the irony here is in the fact that all dese facts exist in ur head alone..this is not a religious forum..why wud he brandish his views in d face of NLanders?.
answer: when u got an objective in mind, u dont let sentiments get in ur way or it spells u as being unfocused...#definitionOfabusinessman.

he however asserts his religious views whenever necessary..if u visit this forum as often as i imagine..u wud notice his comments here.
prejudice
..prejudice #2 u dont trust Atheist's moni but u trust his forum because u assume he wants to make moni...lolz...u made my day bro

Wait oo, na by force? ah...
You forget we are here making money for Seun.

[quote] If they cudnt solely fund a charity..why start one in the first place.
you cant gimme a blank cheque and chastise me for whateva amount i choose to request for..they gave out the chance to be humiliated by Atheists(according to u) sinx dey cudnt kip their house in order.[quote]

If you have followed my point from the inception of this thread, its hinged on the above.
Athiest feel either there's no God or He is incapacitated to help those whontrust in Him, hence they bring their donatiins. And am saying I will proof to you that He is not, Go WITH YOUR MONEY.

I don't now why you are crying everywhere. Get a grip and deal with the fact that i can choose to accept or reject whatever i want from who ever.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by 0ubenji(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anas09:

Wait oo, na by force? ah...
You forget we are here making money for Seun.

lolz...the issue is not in their rejection of the moni...but the hypocritical reasons they gave for their choice.
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by 0ubenji(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
naijadeyhia:

When kids talk we know!

Lmao at debate! Young man you have been "debating" yourself ever since because your comments have been riddled with ignorance.....I suggest you go ask around about my moniker before rating urself highly in your own eyes......
mehn..I spent all day asking around bou ur Moniker..nothin worthy of note came up..
I don't mind u tel me what it is wit ur moniker...is buhari's ATM pin attached to it?
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by felixomor: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Examples of these PROMINENT charities?

My brother, u know how wee used to do it na, grin

Google is our friend, remember....
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by Ranchhoddas: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
felixomor:

My brother, u know how wee used to do it na, grin
Google is our friend, remember....
In other words; no answer.
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by Anas09: 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
0ubenji:
lolz...the issue is not in their rejection of the moni...but the hypocritical reasons they gave for their choice.
Na because dey pipu wey bring the money na God haters nah. Abeg keep ya money. Or better still, there are athiests charitable organizations, take the money there.
Here is a church.
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by felixomor: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
In other words; no answer.

na u interprete am so grin
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by MrMontella(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Anas09:

Instinct. You keep bringing it up when its uncalled for.
why dont u ask the holy spirit to reveal my sexual preference to you?
I laid out a simple comment..people with sound intellect grabbed my hypothesis..but your carnal nature give you a different premise
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by Anas09: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrMontella:

why dont u ask the holy spirit to reveal my sexual preference to you?
I laid out a simple comment..people with sound intellect grabbed my hypothesis..but your carnal nature give you a different premise
This is awesome an atheist is calling a Christian carnal. What wont i hear. Guy ahift with your dark and bitter vibes.
Re: Update On The Donations Refused From The Atheist Community For Charity by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
How I had to read through so many confusion laden comments before I located a treasure like this. This is evidence of your filling 1 Cor 12:3. As for 0ubenji Oubenji, he would soon become an atheist from his leanings. He already dislikes believers of Jesus Christ but claims to be a christian. Please continue the good work of our Lord. I love everyone of your responses on this thread.
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Why do you see it as a threat?
we do this for love. Someone asked how we'll feel to see our loved ones in hell eternally. This is it, we cant stand seeing you in hell for ever, thats why we can't give you rest until u listen.
Honey, its not funny, Anyone who rejects Christ rejects eternal life.

Oh God!!!! I wish i have words to explain this. Its simple, because we still this breath, without it, its over. So, Its not a threat, its a fact .

Why do i believed this so strongly? The Bible which you call fairy tale book, prophesied about the coming of Jesus, He came.

It said, the jews will reject him, he was rejected,

It said, he will be kill in a certain way, at a certain point in time, it happened
It said for how much he wouls be sold, it happened exactly like that.
It priphesied how his clothes would be taken by gambling, it happenes.

It said none of his bones will be broken at dead, it happened exactly like that,

He told his disciples the exact day he will be killed and how long it will take him to resurrect, did it happen like that? Yes.

The Bible prophesied about people becoming haters of God, becoming so immoral, disobidiendt to parents, hatedul. Exchanging natural affections for the opposit sex to same sex, look around you, is it happening, Hell yes.

It prophesied that Christians shall be killed, and those killing them shall think they are doing God a service, are all these things happening? YES.

Jesus went away promising to send down the Holy Spirit, Did he? Yes he did.

He Warned us tonwatch out for, Wovles which will invade the church, tearing the sheep apart, pretending to come from him, performing decievable miracles which will lure people away from the Faith, Is it happening? Yes.

He said after Him false Prophets shall arise leading many astray, The Pope rose, false prophet Muhammed rose, Joseph Smith rose, Charles Tarse Russel rose, Jim Jones rose and many more are stil rising.

He said the gospel shall spread everywhere through the persecution of the faithful, has it? Yes.

He said he will return, Do you think he won't?

He said, anyone who rejects the New life he offers has rejected life eternal, and whoever doesnt have that life, shall spend eternity with the Grand rebel Lucifer, you think it wont happen? Really?

God did not create hellfire for anyone, it was for satan. But you right now rejects this life, this love, this gift, whose fault is it if you end up in hell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Kinds Of Death / What Does Bible Says About Bribes And Corruption? / Pastor Instructs Members To Strip For The Holy Ghost To Penetrate Them.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.