Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This (85399 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / I Planned Travel To China For Studies. / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Ikennali01(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
misscall247:
so wat skill will help me fit in to work over dia

the skills I will need to acquire now?

The skills you'd gain while studying here. But you can also do normal no skilled or semi skilled jobs to make ends meet while you're in school.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
lobito007:

Talking about powerline technicians earning more than even engineers, you further corroborated what I have heard about power engineers getting paid higher wages than even petroleum engrs in Canada. I will be going for my Msc in Power Engineering (I have got a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering) this october at a university highly rated and ranked best technical university in Germany- Technical University of Munich. I intend to port to Canada after the program. How are my chances of securing employment in Canada from Germany with this prog?
What kind of company do you work with in Canada?
No...
Power engineering technologist (2 or 3 years diploma grads) that usually get paid more than Petroleum engineers(Bs/BEng) are actually process operators/steam operators/boiler operators/stationary engineer/building operator e.t.c.
Even though they are called power engineers, they differ from real Power engineers (Electrical). Do not mix them up.

To become a 4th/5th class power engineer(entry level) in Canada, you would need one of the three below:

1. Power engineering technology diploma from a community college or polytechnic+Pass Provincial exams.

2. Online learning+Pass Provincial exams

3. Self study+Pass Provincial exams

You would find them working in industries/places/buildings where you have sream boilers operating. They became high demand when SAGD technology was discovered in the athabasca oil fields. I believe the deman has gone down, but they make tones of money 'if' employed in the oil industry...because they work in remote locations, 12hrs shift per day or night and work lots of overtime.

Since i mentioned PLT's, its not difficult to figure out where i work. Wrt to your degree from Germany, you can work in engineering firms, but you would need to pass provincial licensing exams for mechs, then find a company that would be willing to intern you for a couple of years.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by lobito007(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
shinarambo1:

No...
Power engineering technologist (2 or 3 years diploma grads) that usually get paid more than Petroleum engineers(Bs/BEng) are actually process operators/steam operators/boiler operators/stationary engineer/building operator e.t.c.
Even though they are called power engineers, they differ from real Power engineers (Electrical). Do not mix them up.

To become a 4th/5th class power engineer(entry level) in Canada, you would need one of the three below:

1. Power engineering technology diploma from a community college or polytechnic+Pass Provincial exams.

2. Online learning+Pass Provincial exams

3. Self study+Pass Provincial exams

You would find them working in industries/places/buildings where you have sream boilers operating. They became high demand when SAGD technology was discovered in the athabasca oil fields. I believe the deman has gone down, but they make tones of money 'if' employed in the oil industry...because they work in remote locations, 12hrs shift per day or night and work lots of overtime.

Since i mentioned PLT's, its not difficult to figure out where i work. Wrt to your degree from Germany, you can work in engineering firms, but you would need to pass provincial licensing exams for mechs, then find a company that would be willing to intern you for a couple of years.

Mehn! Looks like I have found a guiding light in ca already! My course content for the Msc program, coupled with my first degree in mech eng can make me fit in as a boiler and steam operator. Talking about internship, must I write a certification exam to secure one? Cant I get one between my study; like students in the US and Europe do, and hopefully, get retained? On to power generating plants in ca, what are the conditions attached to working here, and how lucrative is it?
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
lobito007:

Mehn! Looks like I have found a guiding light in ca already! My course content for the Msc program, coupled with my first degree in mech eng can make me fit in as a boiler and steam operator. Talking about internship, must I write a certification exam to secure one? Cant I get one between my study; like students in the US and Europe do, and hopefully, get retained? On to power generating plants in ca, what are the conditions attached to working here, and how lucrative is it?
Your course content will not make you fit as a steam operator. Steam/power engineers are hands on like trades e.g electrician, millwright, plts e.t.c You would need plant hours(steam time) and several certification exams as you progress through the classes(5th-4th-3rd-2nd-1st). A degree would not also grant you waivers in the certification exams.

For the real engineering, you would need to write fundamentals of engineering exams and some other regulatory ones since your engineering degree is not from North America. If you have a masters degree+verifiable work experience in engineering from a developed country, some or all of the exams could be waived.

Concerning internship, you need to clear all the exams(if any) before you would be given the go-ahead by the province to seek an employer for internship so that you can get your engineer-in-training designation. Co-op differs from internship. What you would get in-between school terms are co-op and employers are strict about student returning back to school after the work term. If you are lucky and did a good job, you could be given an offer to return after your studies, then you can now begin an internship which will grant you EIT status. Co-op does not count towards internship hours.

Note: requirements (although similar) may vary across provinces.

With regards to power plants, it's just like any other engineering firm out there. You have all dept from production, field, engineering, IT, HR, management e.t.c. Pay are determined by union and varies across province..In canada, even with our small population, provinces are like seperate countries. They have their own rules and regulations.

Power engineers(steam operators) are still the best paid cos of longshift, overtime hours, dirty and hot work enviroment, remote locations e.t.c but entry into a power plant is very competitive for PEs since there are very few power plants that make use of steam boilers. Most plants in Canada are going green or being shut down for hydro, solar, thermal and wind. For example, Ontario has shut down all its coal fired plants. I believe they still have nuclear plants though.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by lobito007(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
MY! So many regulations. We should take this away from here, lest we derail the thread. I'm sending you a pm now.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
lobito007:
MY! So many regulations. We should take this away from here, lest we derail the thread. I'm sending you a pm now.
That's how we roll in Canada. Usually, the more regulated your profession, the more money you make....

1 Like

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by lobito007(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
shinarambo1:

That's how we roll in Canada. Usually, the more regulated your profession, the more money you make....
What is the net monthly pay of power engrs? I have done a bit of research on SAGD and I am interested. I would work towards coming to Canada for a co-op to gain experience on it.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
lobito007:

What is the net monthly pay of power engrs? I have done a bit of research on SAGD and I am interested. I would work towards coming to Canada for a co-op to gain experience on it.
Net income for PE's vary across provinces and type of industries they work in, but they make good money sha. some in the oil industry even make more than doctors. Google Powerengineercentral dot ca.
It's a forum for power engineering career in canada.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Kasich(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2016
lobito007:

Guy how far na...

Still expecting to get some info from you as regards TUM, and you are just ignoring me as if am a plague, its very important that I verify this thing before I go ahead with my application, that's why I need your help
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by lobito007(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Kasich:

Guy how far na...

Still expecting to get some info from you as regards TUM, and you are just ignoring me as if am a plague, its very important that I verify this thing before I go ahead with my application, that's why I need your help
Dude, take a chill pill. My mail has been inaccessible. Will reply you once it is.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Kasich(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2016
lobito007:

Dude, take a chill pill. My mail has been inaccessible. Will reply you once it is.

Alright Thanks for acknowledging my message, hope to get a reply soon.

Do have a nice day
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by gogochocolate: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
shinarambo1:

Your course content will not make you fit as a steam operator. Steam/power engineers are hands on like trades e.g electrician, millwright, plts e.t.c You would need plant hours(steam time) and several certification exams as you progress through the classes(5th-4th-3rd-2nd-1st). A degree would not also grant you waivers in the certification exams.

For the real engineering, you would need to write fundamentals of engineering exams and some other regulatory ones since your engineering degree is not from North America. If you have a masters degree+verifiable work experience in engineering from a developed country, some or all of the exams could be waived.

Concerning internship, you need to clear all the exams(if any) before you would be given the go-ahead by the province to seek an employer for internship so that you can get your engineer-in-training designation. Co-op differs from internship. What you would get in-between school terms are co-op and employers are strict about student returning back to school after the work term. If you are lucky and did a good job, you could be given an offer to return after your studies, then you can now begin an internship which will grant you EIT status. Co-op does not count towards internship hours.

Note: requirements (although similar) may vary across provinces.

With regards to power plants, it's just like any other engineering firm out there. You have all dept from production, field, engineering, IT, HR, management e.t.c. Pay are determined by union and varies across province..In canada, even with our small population, provinces are like seperate countries. They have their own rules and regulations.

Power engineers(steam operators) are still the best paid cos of longshift, overtime hours, dirty and hot work enviroment, remote locations e.t.c but entry into a power plant is very competitive for PEs since there are very few power plants that make use of steam boilers. Most plants in Canada are going green or being shut down for hydro, solar, thermal and wind. For example, Ontario has shut down all its coal fired plants. I believe they still have nuclear plants though.

Shinarambo i need to reach you as soon as possible. i immigrated to Canada last year under the federal skilled worker program. i was a telecoms engineer in Nigeria but am still trying to fit into the engineering profession here. i am getting ready to write the Professional Practice Examination under APEGA but you seem to know so much about the power engineering profession which i am interested in going into. I would inbox you to see what materials i can get from you for both the fundamentals of engineering exams and the PPE practice questions.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Schwartz: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
awelekiti:
No objection bro, you've said it all. I was wondering why nobody had ever mentioned Germany as one of the promising destinations for students. I can count at least 3 of my brother's friends who studied and stayed back there with sound jobs. The entire EU, including UK depends on Germany for technological and manpower development. Jobs are looking for people there.
I shouted when I got to your post. Wow! You are definitely not well informed. I am in Germany and I can say without a doubt that jobs are not looking for people the way you stated it. A vacancy comes up and there are people who apply for it even with their qualifications they hope and pray to get the job. No job placement is guaranteed. I have personally met German citizens who are graduates travelling from state to state to find jobs. The good for them is while searching government pays them u employment benefits. We are not even of talking of foreigners who have searched and searched and are forced to take up another Masters or try another country. Its may take time to finally get a job and you need to keep applying and being positive. That's off course when you have a good grade, experience, and of course good command of the language.
Then you talk about learning Deutsch in 3 months! shocked guy what are talking about? In 3 months you only learn very basic level 1 Deutsch you need more time, years to speak deutch confidently with less mistakes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by lobito007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Schwartz:

I shouted when I got to your post. Wow! You are definitely not well informed. I am in Germany and I can say without a doubt that jobs are not looking for people the way you stated it. A vacancy comes up and there are people who apply for it even with their qualifications they hope and pray to get the job. No job placement is guaranteed. I have personally met German citizens who are graduates travelling from state to state to find jobs. The good for them is while searching government pays them u employment benefits. We are not even of talking of foreigners who have searched and searched and are forced to take up another Masters or try another country. Its may take time to finally get a job and you need to keep applying and being positive. That's off course when you have a good grade, experience, and of course good command of the language.
Then you talk about learning Deutsch in 3 months! shocked guy what are talking about? In 3 months you only learn very basic level 1 Deutsch you need more time, years to speak deutch confidently with less mistakes.
My goodness!!! You have come to troll this thread too with your negativity and message of pessimism after you were banished from the German visa thread for the same reason. I BIND YOU!!! Why do you only always have the bad situations to cite. Why is it that you have never had a story to tell about someone who made it. At least, he made mention of 3 of his friends who got jobs there. Several news similar to this, I also regularly hear of. Is it that good things do not happen around you there. This is beyond you claiming that you like to speak reality rather than give fantasies. You need to check deep within; do some soul searching.

3 Likes

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Schwartz:

You may be right in your experience. But I have seen 3 graduates of Engineering who got jobs without much efforts... Elect , Biomed and Computer Eng.respectively. It all depends on what you hold. Within 3 months, yes..you can learn the basic things, communicate and interact...with time, you will become perfect. There are some professions that do not require much talks or deep communications...you do not need to spend one year studying Deutsche in this case. Once you are able to communicate, you are good to go and while on the job with time, you will become a guru in their language. However, I never said you would be prolific in Deutsche in 3 months. With time as you communicate on the job, you will blend well...all you need is the basics in Deutsche. Even English language is not learned perfectly in one year but if you dedicate time to it, read novels, communicate frequently, you can do better, even in a shorter time. Please you don't have to shout at my comment. That you spent a year looking for job does not mean somebody else won't get hired gainfully, in a matter of months after graduation.

3 Likes

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
lobito007:

My goodness!!! You have come to troll this thread too with your negativity and message of pessimism after you were banished from the German visa thread for the same reason. I BIND YOU!!! Why do you only always have the bad situations to cite. Why is it that you have never had a story to tell about someone who made it. At least, he made mention of 3 of his friends who got jobs there. Several news similar to this, I also regularly hear of. Is it that good things do not happen around you there. This is beyond you claiming that you like to speak reality rather than give fantasies. You need to check deep within; do some soul searching.
Will people like him ever agree? I learned french in 3 months and now, I can speak...I might not be as adept as those who studied french in the university but I do not care...all I need is ability to interact in French and i believe it's same with other languages. German is not even so difficult to learn as most people think. When you hear them speak in german for the very first time, you could pick a little English from it, if you are a discerning listener. If they say good morning for instance...they pronounce it like same ''good morning'' but with a very slight difference.

3 Likes

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Eke40seven(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
awelekiti:
Will people like him ever agree? I learned french in 3 months and now, I can speak...I might not be as adept as those who studied french in the university but I do not care...all I need is ability to interact in French and i believe it's same with other languages. German is not even so difficult to learn as most people think. When you hear them speak in german for the very first time, you could pick a little English from it, if you are a discerning listener. If they say good morning for instance...they pronounce it like same ''good morning'' but with a very slight difference.
I dont think you are talking about German here bro, I promise you, even native speakers complain that their language is hard, complicated and with so many rules. Yes, its a west Germanic language like English but that's on paper, in reality, these guys speaks faster than rappers. I learnt German in Nigeria (A1) for 3-4 months, scored above 80%, still came here and didn't know jackshit, I still dey beg "Sprechen Sie Englisch bitte, Meine Deutsch Sprechen ist nicht gut.
I promise you, you can't learn this language in 3 months to communicate sufficiently. The language class must be deeeeeppply intensive.

4 Likes

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Schwartz: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
lobito007:

My goodness!!! You have come to troll this thread too with your negativity and message of pessimism after you were banished from the German visa thread for the same reason. I BIND YOU!!! Why do you only always have the bad situations to cite. Why is it that you have ing.
My friend get out and get lost. I was bind by German thread for doing what? By whom and for what and when was that? I have never for any reason recieved a ban on nairaland on any section. Stop dreaming. I am known for telling the truth and opening people's eyes to the fact that making it here is not instant it takes time and comes with challenges. I say stories based on what my eyes has seen and not someone claiming and claiming they got a job paying thousands of euros meanwhile they are here doing minimum wage jobs. Keep wallowing in your delusion and don't ever mention me.
I just checked you have not even stepped your feet here and you somewhere else assuming. Just so you know its graduate job I am talking about not menial jobs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Schwartz: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
awelekiti:
You may be right in your experience. But I have seen 3 graduates of Engineering who got jobs without much efforts... Elect , Biomed and Computer Eng.respectively. It all depends on what you hold. Within 3 months, yes..you can learn the basic things, communicate and interact...with time, you will become perfect. There are some professions that do not require much talks or deep communications...you do not need to spend one year after graduation.
No thank you. I never spent a year looking for a job. I said my eyes have seen people looking for jobs and I quoted you saying that there are no jobs everywhere looking for people as you claimed. Because I have seen people looking for job, attending interviews and hoping and praying, my former Indian flatmate inclusive with a degree in engineering and many others I personally have seen. People get it, yes but bottom line is its not as smooth as you presume

1 Like

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eke40seven:

I dont think you are talking about German here bro, I promise you, even native speakers complain that their language is hard, complicated and with so many rules. Yes, its a west Germanic language like English but that's on paper, in reality, these guys speaks faster than rappers. I learnt German in Nigeria (A1) for 3-4 months, scored above 80%, still came here and didn't know jackshit, I still dey beg "Sprechen Sie Englisch bitte, Meine Deutsch Sprechen ist nicht gut.
I promise you, you can't learn this language in 3 months to communicate sufficiently. The language class must be deeeeeppply intensive.
Please go and Google the meaning of the word 'prolific' and 'basics'. Then spot it right in my comment. Maybe you'd understand me better.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eke40seven:

You really have a point cool

Even the native speakers don't follow the grammatical rules we always learn in my intensive course undecided

About Germans speaking faster than rappers, so true grin

1 Like

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

You really have a point cool

Even the native speakers don't follow the grammatical rules we always learn in my intensive course undecided

About Germans speaking faster than rappers, so true grin

I took up the course once and dropped it like hot cake....

Even Chinese is easier that german..

Das dis die... warris all that? undecided cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I took up the course once and dropped it like hot cake....

Even Chinese is easier that german..

Das dis die... warris all that? undecided cheesy

Articles grin just like 'the' in English
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Eke40seven(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
awelekiti:
Please go and Google the meaning of the word 'prolific' and 'basics'. Then spot it right in my comment. Maybe you'd understand me better.
If only you did understand my points very well, you will know that I was talking about having enough knowledge and ability to "communicate". Ability to understand what is being said and pass across your message vocally/literally in German to get by basic daily activities.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Articles grin just like 'the' in English

It is frustrating sha. Are you in East or western part? smiley
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It is frustrating sha. Are you in East or western part? smiley
Should I say Western sad

I'm in the Northern part though
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Should I say Western sad

I'm in the Northern part though
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nawa ooo... Schooling or Pleasure smiley

I spent just one month in Austria sad, Nice city Vienna.
But the process of getting admission is like trekking from Enugu to Sokoto. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nawa ooo... Schooling or Pleasure smiley

I spent just one month in Austria sad, Nice city Vienna.
But the process of getting admission is like trekking from Enugu to Sokoto. cheesy

Lol I don't know much the admission process though
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
ellacute45:

Lol I don't know much the admission process though

Aiight, You sound nice tho... Romance section making people have different perception of others..

Danke jare smiley
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by simonns(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I guess you did your undergrad study in Nigeria. Could you kindly confirm if you did credential assessment for only your uk msc degree?

shinarambo1:

Timing is essense. How would it have been easy to arrange msc transcript from nigeria..ask current guys trying to apply for express entry what they go through coupled with the rising exchange rate and selection point.

Also while in canada, having an msc from a uk university has opened does for me. canadians and australians respect uk alot. Its the motherland to them. Autralia even has a special visa for post grad of some specific uni, not sure a nigerian uni is listed in that program.

Also, the pgwp does not gaurantee a job in canada just like psw visa never gauranteed a job in the uk. Do you know how comoetitive it is in getting a good job in canada? canada has an extremely small widespread economy. Despite the removal of psw visa, guys that went to excellent uni's in uk still get jobs. A younger relative just got a job with woods engineering even before completing his msc from ucl.
Another from unisalford got a job with accenture before grad and these companies are sponsoring their visas.

Whereas i know nigerians with msc degrees from usask and u of c still hustling for jobs in canada. Now they are running out of their psw visa and don't even have enough points to qualify for express entry. its even almost impossible to qualify for express entry with anything less than a masters too in canada.

Irrespective of whether you graduate from US, UK, Denmark, Australia e.t.c if you are good, you wont have a problem migrating to other coutries in the world.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
simonns:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I guess you did your undergrad study in Nigeria. Could you kindly confirm if you did credential assessment for only your uk msc degree?

i did mine way back in the late 2000's. Nothing like WES or ICAS assessment back then. CIC evaluates your credentials themselves. Therefore; submission of ducuments i.e certified certificates and transcript right from WAEC to your highest level of education was mandatory.
Re: Before Applying Or Coming To The Uk For Studies: Beware Of This by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
gogochocolate:

Shinarambo i need to reach you as soon as possible. i immigrated to Canada last year under the federal skilled worker program. i was a telecoms engineer in Nigeria but am still trying to fit into the engineering profession here. i am getting ready to write the Professional Practice Examination under APEGA but you seem to know so much about the power engineering profession which i am interested in going into. I would inbox you to see what materials i can get from you for both the fundamentals of engineering exams and the PPE practice questions.
i dont have any material o brother. My assesment was done way back. By the way..are there still plenty jobs in alberta? The news from that side is depressing. Almost all my guys don move to other provinces when the recession hit.
I know bout power cos i have friends in that profession both in Alberta and my current province. The glorious days of power are gone. The fly in fly out+blood money. Some still get awesome jobs in power despite the state of the economy, but usually with inside connection and a few without. pls refer to powerengineer central for up to date news on that profession.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.