Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,928 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy (41512 Views)

Northern Governors Blame Southeast Politicians For Zone’s Backwardness / Biafra Agitation Affecting Southeast’s Economy, Says Kalu / New Alignments Threaten Apga’s Role In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Enrichlee(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
This move is 47yrs old ad still nothing to show for it.
dey swear for u nii Can't u just see good things happening in other people's live (even if its just a plan) and not be bitter.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by aamstih: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2016
Why is Papilo and Father Mbaka not on the list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by mu2sa2: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2016
This is long overdue. Although the politicians cannot be trusted, there are gentlemen among them who may be assumed to be genuinely concerned about the state of things in the SE - people like emeka anyaoku. They should start with eradicating armed robbery, ritual killings, kidnappings and the menace of cultism which have become endemic there. Although there is no available statistics on the number of s/easterner who have fled or moved out of the region, they surely number in several millions. Economic regeneration of the SE may woo them back.
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by HCF(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Good move. I hope the South Easterners would be committed towards realizing the set objectives. This should inspire other geo-political zones methinks!. At the end of the day Nigeria would be the better for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by nonjebose(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Good initiative. Infrastructural development is really a key stimulant for economic growth. Roads and power generation/distribution are important economy drivers required in the east

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Jessam: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
it is unacceptable that crooks like Orji Kalu who have stolen and raped Igbo land are part of this movement. Nigeria and Igbo land need new fresh leaders not these washed up crooked, thieving ex politicians. As individuals I urge all Nigerians to invest in Nigeria regardless of tribe or religion, even if it is a shoe shine business, every kobo helps improve Nigeria prospects. One shoe shiner employed is one less unemployed person and will likely use this gainful employment opportunity in feeding family of at least 3.

My personal contribution to Nigerias economy is my investment in the agriculture sector. I set up a company called Jesam Cattle Ranch & Farms LTD based in Enugu and Owerri with plans for further expansion.

Please let me use this opportunity to introduce jessam Cattle Ranch and farms to you - jessam cattle ranch & farms wants to a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. Let me use this opportunity to introduce you to jessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bid-kzzS5qQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBO2lDwb_qI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK0UqV1rQQg

Quality meats you can trust -- 09099020582 or 07010112503 or 08037452372

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Igbos can make it anywhere, despite getting £20 back after the civil war.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by betterABIAstate: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Make the system work in such a way that

1. Aba will be the port and industrial capital

2. Enugu will be the administrative/mining capital

3. Ontisha will be the commercial capital

4. Owerri will be the tourism capital

5. Abakaliki will be the agricultural capital.

Connect these places with roads and railway facilities. Leave the rest for us

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by MrEverest(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Pat Utomi and Tony Elumelu hails from Delta.. So, what's their name doing on that list?

*just asking*
Its either you are unintelligent, lacks the abillity to read & comprehend, a kid, a mischief maker or even all of the above! The topic reads, IGBOS & last time I checked, Igbos transcends SE, there are Igbos in Delta, Rivers etc!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Onyintology(f): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]
That's a welcomed development..... We will be free from this Fulani nonsense #Hey, what am I even saying sef #Issorait
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Emulti(m): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2016
macolino:
Good moves

SECONDED

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by guychidile: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Our good God will surely help Igbo's to archive success his lofty aim.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Suljosh:
I'm not Igbo, but this is a good development.

I don't know why you had to chip in the " I'm not Igbo" to validate your statement.
If you think it's a good development, irrespective of where you come from, come out straight with it.
You do not have to include where you come from to authenticate your statement or make it more acceptable.

Thanks.

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Day don break for them?
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by LordVoldemort(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
cheruv:
They should also strategize on how to recover territories of the old East central state that were annexed to Rivers and Cross River States together with the modalities that'd see the creation of Anioma as either the 6th SE state or 7th SS state of Nigeria.
This has been long overdue though undecided

One step at a time bro....dont want to start picking up fight with ur allies when u don't even have the resources to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
MadCow1:
The South East Economy does not need any help to boost it.. angry

Since the Government does not want to build a Seaport in the East, they should build us a railway system from Lagos to Onitsha and Aba.

Fix our Gaddamn roads.. Aba is almost fully cut off from the rest of Nigeria right now.

Provide the South East with atleast 18 Hours oo power daily and watch the place explode with economic activities. Even the IPOB yoots will be too busy in the factory working to remember that Nnamdi Kanu is now Inmate Jimoh's official Prison Main Biitch.. grin

Men you talk too much. Can't you make your point without calling that niga. Whatz up with you man undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by attackgat: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2016
betterABIAstate:

You can only get the above if you are practicing true federalism under a regional structure. It is then you can have the powers to make your own laws, control your resouces and govern your self. But as long as Nigeria is in this unitary system that has made Abuja all powerful, forget it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Maski87: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Now they c are gathering again the same famous names that messed up our lives,now that buhari has made sure the money is no longer flowing as usual the want to form a cartel pretending to represent igbo people

1 Like

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by MadCow1: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
blues20:

Men you talk too much. Can't you make your point without calling that niga. Whatz up with you man undecided

I have not said a word to you in my life.. I don't even know who you are, I wonder how you can 'hear' me.. grin

O! And FuckNnamdiKanu.. grin
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by freshvine(f): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
MadCow1:
The South East Economy does not need any help to boost it.. angry

Since the Government does not want to build a Seaport in the East, they should build us a railway system from Lagos to Onitsha and Aba.

Fix our Gaddamn roads.. Aba is almost fully cut off from the rest of Nigeria right now.

Provide the South East with atleast 18 Hours oo power daily and watch the place explode with economic activities. Even the IPOB yoots will be too busy in the factory working to remember that Nnamdi Kanu is now Inmate Jimoh's official Prison Main Biitch.. grin

We don't need any rail link with any other regions of the country so that when the time comes, there'll be a strict boarder patrol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by MadCow1: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2016
betterABIAstate:

Scratch Owerri as being a tourism capital.
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by betterABIAstate: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2016
attackgat:

You can only get the above if you are practicing true federalism under a regional structure. It is then you can have the powers to make your own laws, control your resouces and govern your self. But as long as Nigeria is in this unitary system that has made Abuja all powerful, forget it.
then dont blame people agitating for secession

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
rumours:
Good move and long overdue. Ndi Igbo should start thinking home. Ndi Igbo should set the pace for others to follow. Good move. Chukwu Abiama shall see Ndi Igbo through in Jesus name. Amen.
ANY OF SUCH MOVE THAT IS openly managed and not secretely run, that is headed by politicians and not business men with concern, that is built on fear and sentiment on happenings in the political space and not strategically built to become independent in a Nigerian economy and country, is bound to fail. I hope it doesn't but the truth usually plays itself out when you think you are winning.
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by betterABIAstate: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
MadCow1:

Scratch Owerri as being a tourism capital.
why?
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by attackgat: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
betterABIAstate:
then dont blame people agitating for secession

Of course. Secession is another to way to achieve sovereignty

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by emenem: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Anam anu... Ndi ala, ife unu kari eme eri ubochi. Ndi ugwu-awusa apigbola unu no na ochichi, unu were cheta oganiru ndi igbo. eediati. amadioha tigbuo unu ebe ahu unu noo. bastardizations dika unu[i][/i] sad sad sad sad[color=#990000][/color]....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by ANewUser: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Petdagr8t:
Until they join hands to to ensure the actualisation of Sovereign state of Biafra......the land of the rising sun!.I won't take them serious.
until you know that such things are achieved step by step, no one will take you serious. You sound uneducated.
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by President99: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2016
MrEverest:
What are you talking about?? What has whatever rubbish Ken Sarowiwa & Awo said got to do with SE economic development initiative Nna na wa for you o.
Guy cool! it should have been "SE & SS to boost economy of Biafra" since U guys say Biafra is for both SE n SS. Ain't SS n SE one again? or it has become glaring to U that SS won't joins guys?
Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by madapcmod: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2016
With the amount of deleted bigot comment on page one. One definitely will understand why igbos want out of Nigeria. The same hateful afonjo tribe that keeps singing one Nigeria when it favours them would start gnashing their brown utaba infested teeth on seeing igbos make progress.

God forbid this kind of jealousy and daylight wickedness from the hateful afonjo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy by fidkaitoo: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2016
This is indeed a welcome development, long overdue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye / The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video / PDP Flags Hoisted Wrongly At the Just Concluded Convention (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.