Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Most Unusual Password In The World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Most Unusual Password In The World (369 Views)

How To Hack Secured, Password Protected Wi-fi, Hotspot Networks On Pc / How To Change Joomla Supper Admin Password Or How To Restore User In Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Unusual Password In The World by AjalaJ(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Most unusual password I've ever come across is the password my friend had on his phone.

It was school and that means the class was obviously boring. We were rebels in school time like if they said not to do something, we'll do it like "Surprise Mudafakas".

I asked my friend for his phone so that I can game for sometime. He handed me his phone and I was like "Hell yeah. Now got a phone, we can bust like half an hour easily" and boom! The phone had a password.

I was like "Dude, what the heck is the password man?"

He was like "Go to hell."

I was taken aback. Imagine your best buddy has told you to go to hell just because you asked the password. Then I knew like the actual password was GoToHell.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-unusual-password-you-have-ever-seen

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Need Adsense Acct For Immediate Transaction / New To Blogging. / How Can I Remove Read More And Excerpt In Homepage Wp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.