Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (51905 Views)

I Need A Virtual Assistant For A New Website To Take Care Of Content Publishing / Promotions Assistant / Soliloquies: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by rosalieene(f): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Odunharry:
grin Dora is a cheerful giver..
lol see ur mouth like Dora is a cheerful giver.
it just happens
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Elbreezy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice story ma...really love it

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Odunharry(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
rosalieene:
lol see ur mouth like Dora is a cheerful giver. it just happens
Happen ke.. don't tell me u like that o.
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Fidelismaria: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tiri Gbosa For U Oh Nd Dmt Forget To Mention Me Wen U Start A New One

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by TheSociopath(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
rosalieene:

yes o
am really enjoying the story.
This is what happens in this generation's relationships. A girl might decide to keep her virginity while in a relationship and might end up loosing it to another guy in the end. She ll say to herself, what's the essence, I have lost it let me just continue.... because of low self esteem.

And before you know it, she's everyone's bitch. We jes gat to be watchful and prayerful in life. We mostly tend to underestimate the power of prayers.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by TheSociopath(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
skarlett:

Somewhere in my mind, grin grin
Hmmm..... I see
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by rosalieene(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Odunharry:
Happen ke.. don't tell me u like that o.
Huh? let me face you offline
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by bibijay123(f): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
This captivating story got me cry kudos babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
scarlett, would you go out on a date with me if i get a ten likes? I'm dead serious

13 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Sholyzee: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2016
wher'z Scarlett? is she on sabbatical?
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
JIGGERNAPPY:
scarlett, would you go out on a date with me if i get a ten likes? I'm dead serious

Lol, you'll need 6 more and I'm dead serious wink
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sholyzee:
wher'z Scarlett? is she on sabbatical?

You can say that but I'm here now cool
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by toboski1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
skarlett:
Quick trivia: who do you think is responsible for Dora's pregnancy?

I am oooo
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
toboski1:

I am oooo

shockedshockedshocked

Talk true
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by mhiztee: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
please ma when will you update your story ma good evening
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by toboski1(m): 2:40am On Sep 04, 2016
skarlett:

shockedshockedshocked
Talk true
you no go understand..... iLove the story tho God bless you for real mehn
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2016
toboski1:

you no go understand..... iLove the story tho God bless you for real mehn

Alright dear, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2016
mhiztee:
please ma when will you update your story ma good evening

Good morning ma, that's the full story
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by princessadeola(f): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
skarlett:

full story, how?
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Dman00(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
'just like lai muhamed and telling the truth run on parralel line' lolz. Nice1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Bb4u(f): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don't blame Dora much because this things happen, she wasn't a bad person, she just fell for what she heard...words are very powerful and that's what ladies like us most likely fall for not what we see... if ure a bae n ure judging Dora, u don't know what lies ahead but I pray God helps us to be careful...weldone skarlett, u just got urself a new follower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 1:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Skarlett, see as you just dey gimme the gbedu wey dey burst brain back to back kiss

I must say, you really make womanhood proud with this your story instead of some ediots wasting megabytes posting thrash all in the name ofcalling themselves romancelanders, Mtcheeeew!!! angry

Thanks babe for the nice story though pop corn finished halfway but trust me I came fully prepared with Orijin kiss

Biko, don't forget to mention me when you don start another gbedu wey dey burst brain kiss

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by dapsoneh: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2016
skarlett:

how can that be a full story? Dosnt sound good @ all. It shows you dint prepare for this story. A well packaged story must have a better ending than this. Hope u read ' a client from hell'
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bb4u:
I don't blame Dora much because this things happen, she wasn't a bad person, she just fell for what she heard...words are very powerful and that's what ladies like us most likely fall for not what we see... if ure a bae n ure judging Dora, u don't know what lies ahead but I pray God helps us to be careful...weldone skar lett, u just got urself a new follower

Thanks a lot ma'am, I really appreciate this
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
dapsoneh:
how can that be a full story? Dosnt sound good @ all. It shows you dint prepare for this story. A well packaged story must have a better ending than this. Hope u read ' a client from hell'

Lol. I appreciate the criticism sir and I'll work to get a better ending in successive stories.

I did and Mrsexplorer did a wonderful job
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Ska rlett, see as you just dey gimme the gbedu wey dey burst brain back to back kiss
I must say, you really make womanhood proud with this your story instead of some ediots wasting megabytes posting thrash all in the name ofcalling themselves romancelanders, Mtcheeeew!!! angry
Thanks babe for the nice story though pop corn finished halfway but trust me I came fully prepared with Orijin kiss

Biko, don't forget to mention me when you don start another gbedu wey dey burst brain kiss

Thank you dear kiss kiss I really appreciate this ,and I'll surely mention you
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
skarlett:

Thank you dear kiss kiss I really appreciate this ,and I'll surely mention you

OK Babe!!! kiss

I'll be looking forward to that kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by MrsExplorer(f): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
dapsoneh:

Hi, dapsoneh, its really not easy writing stories especially when the words are just flying off your head plus it takes a whole lot of courage to post stories online, its like hanging your soul out to dry. Hell, my new story, ''Blood on the Coat hanger'' is just there staring at me, totally lost as to the best way to continue.

So please take it easy on us. Another way you can help is to inspire, you could give a hint on how you would like the story to continue.

Skarlett. Nice work by the way. Was secretly reading. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by dapsoneh: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
skarlett:

Lol. I appreciate the criticism sir and I'll work to get a better ending in successive stories.

I did and Mrsexplorer did a wonderful job
thnks dear,, just that I fell in love with dat story and was looking 4ward to a better ending. I wil write a suggested ending for thiss story soon

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by dapsoneh: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Hi, dapsoneh, its really not easy writing stories especially when the words are just flying off your head plus it takes a whole lot of courage to post stories online, its like hanging your soul out to dry. Hell, my new story, ''Blood on the Coat hanger'' is just there staring at me, totally lost as to the best way to continue.

So please take it easy on us. Another way you can help is to inspire, you could give a hint on how you would like the story to continue.

Skarlett. Nice work by the way. Was secretly reading. wink
ok my main writer
Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Hi, dapson eh, its really not easy writing stories especially when the words are just flying off your head plus it takes a whole lot of courage to post stories online, its like hanging your soul out to dry. Hell, my new story, ''Blood on the Coat hanger'' is just there staring at me, totally lost as to the best way to continue.

Skarltt. Nice work by the way. Was secretly reading. wink

Lol, thanks dear. Your stories are a delight to read too wink

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
dapsoneh:
thnks dear,, just that I fell in love with dat story and was looking 4ward to a better ending. I wil write a suggested ending for thiss story soon

No problem, I eagerly await it smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Coffee Shop - by Dr Ogo / Finding Love / Bound For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.