Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,395 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please Advice Me On This.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice Me On This.. (673 Views)

Pls Advice Me, I Want To Buy Car On Jiji Or Olx Or Cheki, Pls How Safe It Is / Please Advice: What Car Should I Buy For Mom ? / Please Guys Can You Advice Me On This Nigerian Used Mazda Premacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On This.. by yomifola(m): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Good morning to you all.. I need an advice on this matter.

I bought a Nissan early this year(although not expired yet) with the person's plate number and the man agreed that I can be using the plate number because it hasn't expired yet. My question is, can I renew the car on the man's name and be using it again because I don't have 39k to obtain my own plate number yet and how much is the cost of registration on renewal?

I need a candid advice.. Thanks.
Re: Please Advice Me On This.. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2016
pattybf

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On This.. by yomifola(m): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2016
No sad
Re: Please Advice Me On This.. by pattybf(f): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2016
yomifola:
Good morning to you all.. I need an advice on this matter.

I bought a Nissan early this year(although not expired yet) with the person's plate number and the man agreed that I can be using the plate number because it hasn't expired yet. My question is, can I renew the car on the man's name and be using it again because I don't have 39k to obtain my own plate number yet and how much is the cost of registration on renewal?

I need a candid advice.. Thanks.

u will need to seek his permission to continue using it, cos he may need to get his no plate back for his own use, in such case he will need d docs as well.

the best thing is to process ur own documents right away!

what do u mean by registration on renewal?
Re: Please Advice Me On This.. by yomifola(m): 5:11am On Aug 27, 2016
pattybf:

u will need to seek his permission to continue using it, cos he may need to get his no plate back for his own use, in such case he will need d docs as well.

the best thing is to process ur own documents right away!

what do u mean by registration on renewal?

What I mean by that is that, how much will it cost me if I want to renew the person's documents without changing it totally to mine.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Please Advice Me On This.. by cardoctor(m): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Get a written permission from him including chance of ownership letter.
Re: Please Advice Me On This.. by yomifola(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks Mr car doctor.. I will do just thati just have to cut my cloth according to my cloth. If I say make I do a new plate number for myself in this era with that huge amount (40k), it's as if I wan loose millions of naira but to say the real fact, I don't have up to that at this particular moment.

Anybody who knows the amount for the renewal should help a brother out by contributing to this post.
Re: Please Advice Me On This.. by pattybf(f): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2016
yomifola:

What I mean by that is that, how much will it cost me if I want to renew the person's documents without changing it totally to mine.

Thanks for your contribution.

11k if d Vl is not oweing

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need This Golf 4 Bonnet Opening Handle. / I Have To Near My Car Before The Remote Could Work.. Pls Help / Happy Holidays. Car Diagnostic Tools Available To Help You Save Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.