Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code (71108 Views)

Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Airtel Unlimited Night Plans: Download Up To 6GB In 2hrs / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2016
The competition among network providers in Nigeria intensifies with every new data and tariff plan they release as everyone of them is trying to get the most costumers at the end of the day. The latest trend is with the night plan. But this is only for those who are ready to sacrifice their night rest for cheap data plan.

Although Mtn actually started the night plan, others have also followed suite with their different night packages. So now you can decide to go for either Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat or Glo depending on the one that suites you most. I will list out all available night plans, validity, price and also data cap.

Mtn Night Plan:
This started it all and it's arguably still the most popular of them all. Although Mtn claims that this plan is valid from 12a.m to 4a.m the same day, it actually expires at 3.30am and not 4a.m.

With the Mtn night plan, at just N25 you get 500mb of data after which fair usage policy will be applied. And it last from 12a.m to 3:30a.m the same day.

How To Activate Mtn Night Plan.
==> First, you must be on Mtn pulse. To migrate just dial *406#.
==> Make sure you have at least N25 on your Mtn line.
==> To subscribe, SMS "night" to 131.
Unfortunately this plan can't be renewed same night. Which means you can only subscribe once in a day.
You can read more on the Mtn night plan HERE.

Airtel Night Plan:
The Airtel Night Plan to me is inarguably the best of them all as long as you have a good network reception in your area. Airtel actually offers two options. You can either subscribe for 500mb at N25 or 1.5Gb at N50 and it's valid from 12:00a.m to 4:00a.m.

What makes the Airtel plan better is that, unlike the Mtn night plan, you can renew the Airtel Night Plan the same day. But this plan is only available for those on Airtel Trybe tariff plan.

How to Activate the Airtel Night Plan
==> Make sure you are on Airtel Trybe or migrate by dialing *312#.
==> Make sure you have enough airtime on your line.
==> Dial *312*2# and follow the command prompt.
Like I said earlier, you can subscribe for the Airtel Night plan more than once in a day. You can read more on the Airtel Night plan HERE.

Glo Night Plan:
Unlike the rest, Glo actually offers night and weekend plan. Which means that the Glo night plan is valid in the night on weekdays and all day during the weekend.

How To Active Glo Night/Weekend Plan
==> To subscribe, dial *127*61#.
==> Or dial *777# and follow the on-screen command prompt.
You can read more on the Glo night and weekend plan HERE.

Etisalat Night Plan:
This to me is the worst of all four, in spite of multiple criticism by their customers, etisalat night plan still remains the most expensive of them all. With the etisalat night plan, you get 1Gb for N200 which is valid from 12a.m to 5a.m

How To Active The Etisalat Night Plan
== > Make sure you have at last N200 on your Etisalat line.
==> Dial *229*3*11# to Activate.
The etisalat night plan is valid from 12a.m to 5a.m the same day. You can read more on it HERE.

Aside the Etisalat Night plan, they also have another weekend and night plan of 2Gb for N1,000 and 5Gb for 2,000 which runs from 7p.m to 7a.m on weekdays and all day on weekends. You also get extra 100mb for WhatsApp only which can be used anytime, any day . You can read more on the Etisalat weekend and night plan HERE.

So guys that's all. Above is the full list of all available night plans and detailed information on each of them. It's now your choice to choose the one that you think suites you most.

If you have any question, feel free to ask and also don't forget to share this post on your various social media platforms.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/08/full-list-of-night-plans-on-all-network.html

29 Likes 14 Shares

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by AnodaIT(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Airtel remains the best and Etisalat the worst

But if you dey use Airtel *555* bonus code, click to read this first before you dial the recharge code,or else you may regret.

The conditions don change, no more free data

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by lative(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Reediano:
The competition among network providers in Nigeria intensifies with every new data and tariff plan they release as everyone of them is trying to get the most costumers at the end of the day. The latest trend is with the night plan. But this is only for those who are ready to sacrifice their night rest for cheap data plan.

Although Mtn actually started the night plan, others have also followed suite with their different night packages. So now you can decide to go for either Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat or Glo depending on the one that suites you most. I will list out all available night plans, validity, price and also data cap.

Mtn Night Plan:
This started it all and it's arguably still the most popular of them all. Although Mtn claims that this plan is valid from 12a.m to 4a.m the same day, it actually expires at 3.30am and not 4a.m.

With the Mtn night plan, at just N25 you get 500mb of data after which fair usage policy will be applied. And it last from 12a.m to 3:30a.m the same day.

How To Activate Mtn Night Plan.
==> First, you must be on Mtn pulse. To migrate just dial *406#.
==> Make sure you have at least N25 on your Mtn line.
==> To subscribe, SMS "night" to 131.
Unfortunately this plan can't be renewed same night. Which means you can only subscribe once in a day.
You can read more on the Mtn night plan HERE.

Airtel Night Plan:
The Airtel Night Plan to me is inarguably the best of them all as long as you have a good network reception in your area. Airtel actually offers two options. You can either subscribe for 500mb at N25 or 1.5Gb at N50 and it's valid from 12:00a.m to 4:00a.m.

What makes the Airtel plan better is that, unlike the Mtn night plan, you can renew the Airtel Night Plan the same day. But this plan is only available for those on Airtel Trybe tariff plan.

How to Activate the Airtel Night Plan
==> Make sure you are on Airtel Trybe or migrate by dialing *312#.
==> Make sure you have enough airtime on your line.
==> Dial *312*2# and follow the command prompt.
Like I said earlier, you can subscribe for the Airtel Night plan more than once in a day. You can read more on the Airtel Night plan HERE.

Glo Night Plan:
Unlike the rest, Glo actually offers night and weekend plan. Which means that the Glo night plan is valid in the night on weekdays and all day during the weekend.

How To Active Glo Night/Weekend Plan
==> To subscribe, dial *127*61#.
==> Or dial *777# and follow the on-screen command prompt.
You can read more on the Glo night and weekend plan HERE.

Etisalat Night Plan:
This to me is the worst of all four, in spite of multiple criticism by their customers, etisalat night plan still remains the most expensive of them all. With the etisalat night plan, you get 1Gb for N200 which is valid from 12a.m to 5a.m

How To Active The Etisalat Night Plan
== > Make sure you have at last N200 on your Etisalat line.
==> Dial *229*3*11# to Activate.
The etisalat night plan is valid from 12a.m to 5a.m the same day. You can read more on it HERE.

Aside the Etisalat Night plan, they also have another weekend and night plan of 2Gb for N1,000 and 5Gb for 2,000 which runs from 7p.m to 7a.m on weekdays and all day on weekends. You also get extra 100mb for WhatsApp only which can be used anytime, any day . You can read more on the Etisalat weekend and night plan HERE.

So guys that's all. Above is the full list of all available night plans and detailed information on each of them. It's now your choice to choose the one that you think suites you most.

If you have any question, feel free to ask and also don't forget to share this post on your various social media platforms.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/08/full-list-of-night-plans-on-all-network.html
pls can d mtn night plan b used. to download??

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by macdon4all(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2016
lative:

pls can d mtn night plan b used. to download??
nna mehn see question,ok it can only be used to upload!

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Let the competition flow

Airtel Night plan is far better the rest of the networks. Even MTN goes on a poor package despite its growth.

Shame on MTN.

Lalasticlala you are needed here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Greatzeus(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
On this night plan,I vote for Airtel for now, till further notice grin

5 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
[size=14pt]Get 100% Data Bonus For 6 months When You Purchase A New Smartphone With Mtn Kpalasa Bonus Offer[/size]

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/08/get-100-data-bonus-when-you-purchase.html

3 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Mcleo007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
The MTN plan is currently 320mb

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Reediano(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mcleo007:
The MTN plan is currently 320mb

Its been long I used it.. maybe they have started reducing it
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Raffie20: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please how do I check data balance on the Airtel plan?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
MTN niqht plan works till 4am....please don't preach nonsense!....

The only disadvantaqe of MTN niqht plan is....yhu are unable to check ur data but atleast yhu can still monitor it tru ur data usaqe....

No doubt......Airtel's niqht plan is the best!....Op....Airtel's niqht plan works till 5am....correct that!

My Hatred for Etisalat wont even make me try them....

Glo has cheap data plans.....most of their customers(includinq me) doesnt need niqht plan......

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Femich18(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Etisalat night plan is just a waste of money. How on earth will I subscribe 1GB for #200 where I can get 1.5GB for #50 on airtel...

8 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
I love my night sleep.

Nothing can come in-between us

18 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Innodon(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by drizslim(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Dani4tech(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
A.k.a... Subscription codes for Sleepless Nights ...iss0ryt

15 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by mccoy47(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Airtel night plan is 12am - 5am

Not 4am

2 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Eggheaded(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Glo still remain the best
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by johnstar(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by DrHighchief(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
If there is light to do the night browsing, goodluck.
God Bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reediano:
post on your various....

ml

Pls I need more details on the Glo night plan.. How much is it.. The among of data.... From what time till what time?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by magnum247: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
airtel is d best 4 me,they re undisputed.as long as d network is good,jst flex
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Josmila:
. .
Guy you look like a Japanese Toy.
Anyway, we can export you for foreign exchange.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by infgost234(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
Do these plans work on pc? Last time i tried using mtn night plan on pc, it didnt work
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by misscall247: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP dis services is for witches and wizard.I noo do#Gbam ;DOP dis services is for witches and wizard.I noo do#Gbam

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Flashh: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2016

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Freelancer007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Airtel night plan really rocks!

1 Like

Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Alexgeneration(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
macdon4all:
nna mehn see question,ok it can only be used to upload!
Can it work on Blackberry or its only on Android?
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by Jorussia(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Airtel has the best night plan.
Re: List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code by omonighoblessing(f): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
this is nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.