Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

"Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe (67153 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by victordan1993(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2016
The former BBA star revealed that she enlarged her boobs due to pressure from society and her personal insecurities. Photo on the left was taken when she went for BBA while the one on the right was taken after she had her boobs enlarged. She wrote;

And on top huh? Two bee stings ... This is when I didn't have tits, I succumbed to the pressure of society because I was under depression due to the videos oF me in Big brother shower hour.
Soooo I ended up getting fat transfer by reducing my butt to get fuller boobs .....................................I wouldn't tell anyone to do the same ! It's still natural coz it's my own fat , NO silicone but I will never advice anyone to go under the knife coz of what people think about their bodies , never make irrational decisions ,wait until you are mature enough .I was naive , young and stupid at that time . Love yourself ! Bleep the rest! Experience is the best teacher! Learn some of these things from me ........ ION, how many love the idea of HUDDAHkini? Bodysuits on my snap chat. #WCW. #THROWback #2013 #JWMarriottMarquis

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJgDr90DKIa/?taken-by=huddahthebosschick&hl=en

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by mrbillz(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Good for her! But she get flat chest before tho! There's no much difference from before and after. Just that the latter is quite obvious now! undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2016
So lovely
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Do we know her

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
suzan404:
Do we know her
i dont think so

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
eemmbbee:
i dont think so
cool

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by friendlyadvice: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
victordan1993:
The former BBA star revealed that she enlarged her boobs due to pressure from society and her personal insecurities. Photo on the left was taken when she went for BBA while the one on the right was taken after she had her boobs enlarged. She wrote;

“And on top huh? Two bee stings … This is when I didn’t have tits, I succumbed to the pressure of society because I was under depression due to the videos of me in Big brother shower hour. Soooo I ended up getting fat transfer by reducing my bu tt to get fuller boobs

Continue Reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/08/why-i-enlarged-my-b00bs-bba-star-huddah.html

Ehen? After all I said you still got those implants infact it's over between us I'm calling her up

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

1 Like

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Perfecttouch(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
I can't blame her though,she no get anything before

16 Likes

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
The dude above is right. It must have been real difficult being screen flat. At least it ain't silicon.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
God bless her new set of melons!.....

Good news to her boyfriend..... At least something to lay head on...after a stressful day..... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's still natural my left ball

It's my own fat my aashóle undecided

And by the way, WHO IS SHE

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by veekid(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Na wha o

1 Like

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by octopusfreaky(f): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hummmmm, Love yourself and dont ever ever let anyone bring you down This evil lucifer is a roaring lion and keeps toiling with people's mind and tries all his possible best to keep u ruminating on whatever you hear from people. If u succumb to his will, it always end with sorrow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by IntroVAT: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
How Is this news?
Where my belt?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Kenneth205(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's non of my business
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Mimidiva(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
and yet, no still boobs

1 Like

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by missstella(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
I wonder how some people think....trying to re-create yourself...smh
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by bushguy: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
How does your boobs affect the situation of Nigeria positively rather than to kick more asses into he'll fire. Abeg ops which one be this nah?
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by teacherbim(f): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
At times I just wonder what this World would be in the next 30 to 50yrs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by krissconnect(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Not my business. undecided
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by maxwelloweezy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
That ur cup of tea undecided
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by LOGDAN(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Not too bad, she look good
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by switmay32(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lovely, wish I can do mine.
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by canalily(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
When everyone is struggling to survive in this adamant countryangryincluding animals, your own is just to enlarge boobs.undecidedwho get money to come touch ur boob naaundecided dnt worry soon it will enlarge like this...cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by soberdrunk(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Abeg na only nipple she enlarge abi eye dey pain?? sad angry

1 Like

Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ok..
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Zedoo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
switmay32:
Lovely, wish I can do mine.

Heiyaa go beg e-money for money...
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by bushguy: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
I can help you. Infact I have the perfect Vulcanizer for you

quote author=switmay32 post=48820806]Lovely, wish I can do mine.[/quote]
Re: "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe by Scarpon(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
Same league with
Karen igo
Linda ikeji
Daniela okeke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Share A Passionate Kiss (Photo) / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.