Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Happy Independence? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independence? (8375 Views)

Happy Independence Day!. (photos) / Happy Independence Day:Nigeria Is 54 / Post Your Happy Independence Nigeria....picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Independence? by july123(m): 3:47am On Oct 01, 2009
pickin when den born 4 1960 up till now,he never fit walker,which name dem go give dat kin pickin na NIGERIA.
Re: Happy Independence? by walestar2(m): 3:49am On Oct 01, 2009
HURRAY,HAPPY UNSUCCESSFUL 49 YEARS OF EXISTING WITH HOPE FOR VISION 2150 BETTER LIFE
Re: Happy Independence? by Beaf: 3:50am On Oct 01, 2009
angry
Happy oil exploitation

Re: Happy Independence? by Beaf: 3:51am On Oct 01, 2009
angry
Happy transport system.

Re: Happy Independence? by OvieE: 3:57am On Oct 01, 2009
happy good shelter

Re: Happy Independence? by babapupa: 4:00am On Oct 01, 2009
Re: Happy Independence? by Beaf: 4:02am On Oct 01, 2009
angry
Happy ignorance.

Re: Happy Independence? by OvieE: 4:02am On Oct 01, 2009
Happy suffering life

Re: Happy Independence? by Beaf: 4:05am On Oct 01, 2009
I pray that one day, we can get the country of our dreams. All of una, country people happy Independence!

Happy children grin

Re: Happy Independence? by adino(m): 4:07am On Oct 01, 2009
Fellow 9ja, there is a lot 2 cellebrate. Dnt be discouraged. Things wil change n get more better only when we'v learn 2
LOCATE THE GOOD IN THE BAD
PROFESY THE SOLOTION NOT THE PROBLEM
TRUST GOD FOR A BETTER 9JA and not
REJECTION, REDICLE AND ABUSE.
Support our great Leaders 2day, cos "u are the strenght in their weakness"
Remember, what you say is what you have, and who you are.
Jo[color=#000099]in the R O N (Reach Out Nigeria) Campaign 2day. And finaly, "HAVE VISSION, NOT JUST A MERE SIGHT" Pece n 1Luv.
@sammyking

Sammaking, It is a pity people like you do not want to face reality, continue to pray and profesy positivity without doing nothing and Nigeria will forever be useless. It is better to pray for lucifer to repent than to pray for Nigerian looters and useless rulers to change.
This are people who never believe in One Nigeria, they only believe in one belle looting. For your information they do not need your prayers, cos they have more than enough hungry pastors, Imams and babalawos at their beck and call.
I advise people like you to forget about anything good from Naija for now. The Solution, wait till 2011 and reorganise yourself and as many people as possible. Then go out and vote, pray to God to protect you against vote robbers and thugs and vote out this idiots. Join Nigeria Liberty forum and Nigeria Rally and fight for your birthright.
Because If they still rig the next election Nigeria will continue to be doomed and No Prayers, No Revival, No Crusade, No Fasting, No Total Experience can revive Nigeria. Our rulers know absolutely what they are doing and if you allow them to rig the next election and stay in your house praying and fasting instead of casting your vote and motivating others to cast their votes for the right people, things will get so bad that you will run away from Nigeria and do a thanksgiving in church for granting you visa.
No insults meant though.
Re: Happy Independence? by OvieE: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2009
adino:

Fellow 9ja, there is a lot 2 cellebrate. Dnt be discouraged. Things wil change n get more better only when we'v learn 2
LOCATE THE GOOD IN THE BAD
PROFESY THE SOLOTION NOT THE PROBLEM
TRUST GOD FOR A BETTER 9JA and not
REJECTION, REDICLE AND ABUSE.
Support our great Leaders 2day, cos "u are the strenght in their weakness"
Remember, what you say is what you have, and who you are.
Jo[color=#000099]in the R O N (Reach Out Nigeria) Campaign 2day. And finaly, "HAVE VISSION, NOT JUST A MERE SIGHT" Pece n 1Luv.

@sammyking[/color]

Sammaking, It is a pity people like you do not want to face reality, continue to pray and profesy positivity without doing nothing and Nigeria will forever be useless. It is better to pray for lucifer to repent than to pray for Nigerian
(sorry looters) to change.
This are people who never believe in One Nigeria, they only believe in one belle looting. For your information they do not need your prayers, cos they have more than enough hungry pastors, Imams and babalawos at their beck and call.
I advise people like you to forget about anything good from Naija for now. The Solution, wait till 2011 and reorganise yourself and as many people as possible. Then go out and vote, pray to God to protect you against vote robbers and thugs and vote out this idiots. Join Nigeria Liberty forum and Nigeria Rally and fight for your birthright.
Because If they still rig the next election Nigeria will continue to be doomed and No Prayers, No Revival, No Crusade, No Fasting, No Total Experience can revive Nigeria. Our rulers know absolutely what they are doing and if you allow them to rig the next election and stay in your house praying and fasting instead of casting your vote and motivating others to cast their votes for the right people, things will get so bad that you will run away from Nigeria and do a thanksgiving in church for granting you visa.
No insults meant though.

GOOD POINT
Re: Happy Independence? by Hoteph(m): 4:33am On Oct 01, 2009
This a day for sober reflection, Where do we come from and we are we going to, ? Its saddening this is a moratorium call, we can still get ourselves out from this political, economic and social coma,
This day is a day for a rallying call for we Nigerians at home and in diaspora lets fashion out a way forward.

Nigerian our loving country l cry for thee
Re: Happy Independence? by aieromon(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2009
49 years of sufferin' and smilin' angry
Re: Happy Independence? by hanslibs(m): 4:44am On Oct 01, 2009
Nigeria! is 49  n finally she is here @ nairaland  grin
Re: Happy Independence? by Guylan(m): 4:45am On Oct 01, 2009
Happy independence? We are still dependent on IMF loans for Yara' dua's monthly health check up in Saudi Arabia.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Independence? by princekevo(m): 5:00am On Oct 01, 2009
angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Happy Independence? by Kobojunkie: 5:32am On Oct 01, 2009
Nigerians everywhere ought to hang their heads in shame on this day. We have allowed some of the worst attrocities against man to continue to this very date. Shame!!! But for those who must, celebrate, as that seems what many of us cannot do without. Yes, celebrate while your own children go out onto the streets today to fight for freedom, a fight which you ought to have fought for their sake a long time ago!!! grin
Re: Happy Independence? by mustafar1: 5:36am On Oct 01, 2009
se na like this we go dey dey?
Re: Happy Independence? by peterpro(m): 5:39am On Oct 01, 2009
can someone in bondage boost of independence?yes if you care to know send ne a message
Re: Happy Independence? by repNaija: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2009
The 2010 WAAW Foundation Scholarship Session is on and opened today October 1st! Sorry guys, this scholarship is for women only

WAAW foundation is pleased to announce the second round of its scholarship program, offering $500/year for need-based female African students admitted to a University, College or institute of higher learning in Africa. Scholarships are renewable annually, following proof of the student's continued academic performance.

Eligibility

Female students of African origin, living and studying in Africa.

1. Female student of African Origin
2. Currently enrolled in undergraduate degree program
3. Studying in a university or college in Africa
4. Able to demonstrate financial need
5. Excellent Academic Record

For more information including the online application form, please visit
http://waawfoundation.org/education.html

More information about WAAW can be found at http://waawfoundation.org
Re: Happy Independence? by OAM4J: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2009
Nigeria is my country, wish I can claim otherwise. So since this is my fatherland, on this independence day, I want tp pray (I know lots you you are tired of prayers but i must pray)

May God punish all the people that are not allowing me to celebrate this day
May God deal with all the people that are not allowing me to be proud of my fatherland
May God wipe them away, bring them to shame and remove every celebration from their lives.

Can somebody please say a loud Amen!!!
Re: Happy Independence? by iniguy(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2009
Happy independence anniversary! Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.   . . We are too analytical, we shy away when the moment to take action comes
Re: Happy Independence? by Tanzos: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2009
Happy Independence ko, Happy independence ni, 49 year old Agbaya, every day i have to budget money to fuel generator to say the least.
The only thing to be happy about at least we all will be resting small for one day even though no electricity, na wa o!

seriously, whats the score card on the 7point agenda as at today? undecided

Even if its only power supply (to our homes o, not politicians egos) if thats all this administration can achieve, ive started hoping too much again!

Its hopeless,

Even baba Agbe still try small today we all have mobile phones, rates may be high but at least now we can talk to anyone anywhere, how many points where his own agenda?
Re: Happy Independence? by nellaluv(f): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2009
Hurray! Nigeria is 49 years and she still can't brush her teeth. cheesy cheesy cry
Re: Happy Independence? by jidobaba(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2009
"Revolution"
[Originally by Tracy
Chapman]
Don't you know
They're talkin' bout a
revolution
It sounds like a whisper
Don't you know
They're talkin' about a
revolution
It sounds like a whisper
While they're standing in the
welfare lines
Crying at the doorsteps of
those armies of salvation
Wasting time in the
unemployment lines
Sitting around waiting for a
promotion
Poor people gonna rise up
And get their share
Poor people gonna rise up
And take what's theirs
Don't you know
You better run, run, run,
Oh I said you better
Run, run, run,
Finally the tables are starting
to turn
Talkin' bout a revolution[color=][/color]
Re: Happy Independence? by dreamsreal: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2009
The SIXTH wave would make the difference Wave 1 Left on Slave ships Wave 2 left for fun-Naija was really good they just wanted to see the world Wave 3 left in the 80 just to survive the Economic hardship by doing low paying jobs -Andrew no check out periodWave 4 Left after this period and totally killed the country's Image doing things I cannot write about, Wave 5 is leaving now, Getting a foreign degree in every shpere of life. Now Dont you get it , Wave 6 Would return , to make a difference in Nigeria . It is already happening . "When the knowledge base sees the oppourtunity and profits to be made from what people call a problem in Nigeria"Read More
Re: Happy Independence? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2009
EVERYONE, LET'S SING!! grin grin grin

Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labor of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity.

Oh God Allah of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign

oh, what a wonderful song.
Re: Happy Independence? by iice(f): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2009
Chaiii

Happy Independence sha
Re: Happy Independence? by sjeezy8: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2009
I freakin love Nigeria, people should get some sense and start to build/enjoy Naija now.

Nigeria has alot of opportunities if one plays their cards right.
Re: Happy Independence? by abhosts(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2009
Nigeria is my one and only Country. I love Nigeria.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Happy Independence? by DoubleN(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2009
A Fool at 49!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Development Topics (How To Move Nigeria Forward) / CBN Donates N100m To Kano Govt For Boko Haram Victims / ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.