Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man Who Named Dog 'buhari' React To His Arrest, Arraignment And Remand In Prison - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Who Named Dog 'buhari' React To His Arrest, Arraignment And Remand In Prison (499 Views)

Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) / Prison, A Good Experience - Joachin Iroko, Who Named Dog Buhari / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Named Dog 'buhari' React To His Arrest, Arraignment And Remand In Prison by gabinweb: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2016
The man who named his dog 'Buhari' and was remanded in Ibara Prison in Abeokuta, Ogun State, has regained freedom after four days.

Mr Joachin Chinakwe, a trader in Ogun State and a native of Delta State was arraigned on Monday before Ota Magistrate Court, Ogun State for conduct likely to cause breach of peace. He was subsequently granted bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties, who must be regular tax payers in the state; but was remanded in prison custody since he could not perfect the bail conditions.

Read Also: Police To Charge Trader To Court For Naming Pet Dog Buhari

Speaking with newsmen shortly after his release yesterday, Mr Chinakwe maintained that he has right to name his dog.

Source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/08/man-who-named-dog-buhari-react-to-his.html?m=1
Re: Man Who Named Dog 'buhari' React To His Arrest, Arraignment And Remand In Prison by chocolateme(f): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Abeg make them let this man rest naa..
And now are they gonna be arresting everyone now because almost all the dogs in Nigeria are politicians by name while the politicians are dogs by nature.
This is what Nigerians do to derive joy and forget their sorrows in this administration.
What if na wetin dey happen between Trump and Clinton nko?

I will even name my dog my name if need be..
Re: Man Who Named Dog 'buhari' React To His Arrest, Arraignment And Remand In Prison by agwom(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Who Go Dash Me Puppy? / Whatsapp Group For Pet Lover And Owner In Calabar / German Shepherd Pups Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.