Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians (887 Views)

Migrating To U.K, I Need Your Advise. / Plz How Much Can It Cost For Migrating From Naija To America / USA Port Of Entry Requirements For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians by RichardSonia: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello,
I have a friend who wants to travel to Dakar for hustling. He knows no one over there and has little information about the country. He was processing it with one guy who is already based over there but just recently the guy backed off because my friend said he wouldn't be able to join their gang.. Meanwhile he had already collected 26k for consular card from my friend. Now, my friend has no information about the consular paper and has already booked his flight but he's scared that he might be bounced back at Senegalese airport if his papers aren't complete. Please, apart from his valid passport, what other papers does he need in order not to be refused entry to Senegal? And how does one get the consular documents ? Thanks.
Re: Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians by bigtt76(f): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmm ....what consular card again? Your friend is being milked gradually by his friend in Senegal. A consular card is just registration with Nigerian High Commission there and is voluntary. Just get your Yellow Card and be ready to process your resident permit if needs be.

RichardSonia:
Hello,
I have a friend who wants to travel to Dakar for hustling. He knows no one over there and has little information about the country. He was processing it with one guy who is already based over there but just recently the guy backed off because my friend said he wouldn't be able to join their gang.. Meanwhile he had already collected 26k for consular card from my friend. Now, my friend has no information about the consular paper and has already booked his flight but he's scared that he might be bounced back at Senegalese airport if his papers aren't complete. Please, apart from his valid passport, what other papers does he need in order not to be refused entry to Senegal? And how does one get the consular documents ? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians by RichardSonia: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2016
How does one get the yellow card?
Re: Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians by cruzclinton1(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2016
RichardSonia:

You can get it at the airport...ask any immigration officer you see around the airport. He/she will direct you where their stand is.

1 Like

Re: Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians by Esty4eva: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2016
There is a clinic in the international airport go inside departure wing and ask, please do not patrnoise those guys that hang around asking if you need yellow card
RichardSonia:
Re: Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians by RichardSonia: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
So there's no existence of consular card? One can just find his way after getting the yellow card.
Re: Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians by gorgton(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
1. Buy yellow card at the airport

2. Book hotel online, say 3 days. Note the name, address and phone number of d hotel.

3. Go with your return ticket.

With the above 3 things u are good to go. Tell them at any of the airport that u are going for vacation(tourism).

*Consular card is issued after u have entered d country.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Re: See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi. / Photos: The First Ever Black Family To Visit The North Pole, They’re Nigerians / Free Apps That Will Make Your Travel More Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.