Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) (46382 Views)

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by sommy03(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm watching them in 3D
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by accountbalance: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thieves killing Thieves since 1900BC
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
CreamyAutos:
Good for them, there is no short road to success.

U can't climb a ladder from the top.

Lesson for our get rich quick youths.

I will be happy if the scammers life will be cut short like this. Let them go and work we all can dupe, yet we are working.
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by HARDBOI: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by valiantheartprod(f): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
good for them, go skul them go enter bush undecided
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Sanchez01: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
The said robbers aren't robbers but cultists. They were responsible for the killing of a young man who was riddled with bullets few days ago. Security operatives chased them from Obiagu to somewhere around Roban Stores, which resulted in traffic jam. Was caught in the jam, as a matter of fact.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by beautiful232(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
after they will come And be forming big boys

oleeeeeee
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by femaks(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
teacherbim:
I pray they do not release them oooo,a gang of robbers were caught in my area last three weeks by police,they are now back and walking freely and arrogantly as if they just come back from USA.
Hahahahaha....U funny die!!!
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by adeoba2008(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
End of the road. Ojo gbogbo ntole.....
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by aninexzy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
CreamyAutos:
Good for them, there is no short road to success.

U can't climb a ladder from the top.

Lesson for our get rich quick youths.

. If u dnt like hardwork u will end up joining. A robbery squad n ds s exactly wAt happens wen u do so
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by krissconnect(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zico5:
Dead end for them. Why will they not look for quick money when those that were convicted and sentenced to death for drug trafficking were given hero burial amid fanfare. Crime will not stop in our society until we see the evil sides of it.
Can you ever comment without being sentimental? Get sense. undecided
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by paix(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Their parents had high hopes that one day they will take care of them but that was not to be. What a wasted life.
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Akalia(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
teacherbim:
I pray they do not release them oooo,a gang of robbers were caught in my area last three weeks by police,they are now back and walking freely and arrogantly as if they just come back from USA.
lol, the way you explained the gang is amusing to me.
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by uchennamani(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
veekid:
These boys no try at all; why facing police when you no get better metals?
Everyday for the thieves; one day for the owner
Pathetic! So your point is that if they get better metals, they should face the police?
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Zico5(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
krissconnect:

Can you ever comment without being sentimental? Get sense. undecided
U are the one that need sense cos u know I'm saying the truth. Youths in that region need proper orientation
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by veekid(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
uchennamani:
Pathetic! So your point is that if they get better metals, they should face the police?

Iyalaya police
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by arsenal33: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
They will soon blame Buhari
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by krissconnect(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zico5:

U are the one that need sense cos u know I'm saying the truth. Youths in that region need proper orientation
So its only in that region that such happens? You're the one that needs orientation.
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by LOGDAN(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Chai, this boys. One go rest for kirikiri, well one police
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by linearity: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP, shey you know say your post title is misleading....in fact, the title portray the very opposite of what you intended to convey...

I clicked, wanting to read, to see how possible it was for the Armed Robbers to 'caught up' with the Police and I had many questions...e.g.

were the Police poorly armed, were they out numbered, were they ambushed, was their vehicle stuck, did they run out of fuel, etc...

but the video and the content indicates that, it was actually the Police that 'caught up' with the Armed Robbers.

Putting a 'got' before the 'caught up' would have conveyed a different meaning in that...the "Armed Robbers got caught up in gun battle with the police..."...maybe this is your intent.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Zico5(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
krissconnect:

So its only in that region that such happens? You're the one that needs orientation.
Go to yorubaland and ask. I have never seen them celebrating a convicted and damn person like u did. Instead they are rejected and casted away like leper. I'm sorry for u

1 Like

Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Udiboy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
I will like to know how this young boys feel knowing thier friend is already dead. Like you were with him a minute ago and next minute he is dead.
Is this the fault of our parents? Or is it just us doing these to ourselves.
I am so confused.
I have a brother this age and the thought of him doing stuffs like this will break my heart. No matter how much you need money.
Go and do conductor and other menial jobs and save your families from Shame.
I weep for our youths

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by sirma: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
saasala:
Omo, this thiefs don go watch Van dam o. Let them rot in jail.

My people, there is one news I saw about a Chinese girl who proposed to her boyfriend while she gave him new house and powerbike...Can our Naija girls do this? Please see the photos of the proposal here: http://factflyers.com/woman-proposes-boyfriend-street-gave-new-motorbike-apartmentphotos/

You are a LAZY MAN. And just so you know, you so called African man would see such ladies as intimidating hence run away. You better go work hard mumu. You need respect and submissiveness from a woman but awaits her to feed you too. Chai ....... some menooooo
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Kingkamal(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

Nice they were quick to respond and also engage them in battle

Those thieves definitely ran out of luck

They meet the Rambo of nigeria police force grin
Buhari is in Power..security response is fast.
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by pacino26(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
They were cultists who killed a man sometime same day in Enugu. Ran out of steam in a shoot out after gunning down four policemen. angry angry angry Just bad how youths waste their lives.
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
God really save us that day. We were returning from school & right in front of Government House. We met these guys shooting sperodicaly .. God really spare our life
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
No body recognize that poo you call food,second class citizens should be greatful for having access to internet..mtchewwwe
shamecurls:
Middle East and crime is like Starch and Banga soup
Re: Enugu Armed Robbers Caught Up In Gun Battle With Police (pics, Video) by iamkingdaniel: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
The Enugu state command of the Nigeria Police Force through its operatives on 24/8/16 , smashed notorious armed hoodlums that became a torn of the flesh of members of the public within Edinburgh road/ogui new layout axis and its environs.WATCH VIDEO after cut...

It was however gathered that armed hoodlums numbering four had allegedly held Edinburgh axis to a standstill shooting sporadically before the operatives of the command acting on the report swooped on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u67jT0mWPZM

http://ebalsblog..com.ng/2016/08/videoarmed-robbers-caught-up-in-gun.html
For those of us who saw it happen, it wasn't a robbery attack, tho NPF won

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexia Mupende Killed By Housemaid In Rwanda (Pics) / Jennifer Akudihor, Nigerian Woman On Holiday In The US Shoplifts Massively / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.