Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? (4948 Views)

Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / A Woman Nakeds And Beats Up A Lady Who Sleeps Around With Her Husband - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by JaneyBlingx(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
I have this really cool friend that is the best amongst my friends. She is lovely, down to earth and also caring. Her major flaw is she is a big time wh**e. She sleeps with anybody that is ready to get down dirty. Am not a saint nor a prude (for those people thinking am one "holier than thou" friend) I don't know how to tell her to slow down without hurting her feelings neither do I want her to think I'm better than her (cos I'm not) I'm just tired of the bad names she gets from people and I also don't her to get STD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by donbenedict(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
I really don't think she can change if she doesn't wish to.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin

Once a tree is already bending, there's no way u can do anything to make it straight back again... in short, NO SOLUTION....

Once a hoe is always a hoe.. Why care for someone if she doesn't even value herself? Let her ruin her ruined self....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
I have this really cool friend that is the best amongst my friends. She is lovely, down to earth and also caring. Her major flaw is she is a big time wh**e. She sleeps with anybody that is ready to get down dirty. Am not a saint nor a prude (for those people thinking am one "holier than thou" friend) I don't know how to tell her to slow down without hurting her feelings neither do I want her to think I'm better than her (cos I'm not) I'm just tired of the bad names she gets from people and I also don't her to get STD.

Apart from the possibility of contracting STD's, which can very well be prevented, can you tell me any reasonable reason why what she is doing is bad?
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by falconey(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
you shouldn't advice her of anything concerning her sexual innuendos, you are in no position to, to avoid insolence or risk losing the friendship, as stated both of y'all get it, just that she gets it more and enjoys it.

it doesn't read metre, does it? and no one is keeping count of number of pussays or dicks you screwed, worry about yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mind ur business angry condom is very cheap

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

Pm me her number, let me talk to her. I believe she will listen to me smiley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Ghost21(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Go to the church book a mass on her name, add it with 7days fasting and I think you should do the same to yourself, in that way you will not hurt her feelings because God will be doing his magic, no advice can change her anymore unless you want the spirit that posses her to deal with you severe, if she is sleeping ten men! The spirit will make yours 3000. grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by osesology(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well, by the way you described her behaviour, l dont think it will be easy for her to change her ways until she learns the hard way...so since she's good at what she does, she should be wise enough to start making money from it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by liztemi(f): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Get her in a very good mood(or when she's in a good one herself),bring up the issue in a calm, jovial n friendly manner whereby she wouldn't feel like u trying to judge her something.
Ask her questions concerning the said issue (deep n real ones), don't just listen to her responses but hear them also(be really attentive to her), her answers would help you know what to say to her and how to say it(in terms of advising her now)
The main point is don't let her feel like u re trying to condemn or judge her so she wouldn't be defensive but rather u only ave her best interest @ heart by being sincere with her.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Sbsex: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
liztemi:
Get her in a very good mood(or when she's in a good one herself),bring up the issue in a calm, jovial n friendly manner whereby she wouldn't feel like u trying to judge her something.
Ask her questions concerning the said issue (deep n real ones), don't just listen to her responses but hear them also(be really attentive to her), her answers would help you know what to say to her and how to say it(in terms of advising her now)
The main point is don't let her feel like u re trying to condemn or judge her so she wouldn't be defensive but rather u only ave her best interest @ heart by being sincere with her.

I love dis

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by DeLioncourt: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

don't limit her potential!! she may be the next top IndecentStar!! Afrocandy needs some competition.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Swizdom(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
It is just an addiction. Mere talks can't make her stop it. You can try if you want. Inshort, let me tell you how it will go when you do so:

YoU: My ffriend, people are gossiping that you sleep with a lot of people. Please, if it is true, try and stop, ok?

YOUR Friend: (mood swing) people can't just mind their business. Is it because they,,,,(she will get herself and lie). I dnt sleep with people o. It just that I have more male friends than female ones. I will reduce making more male friends.

You: ok.

After that day, she will change tactics. She go enter high way.

The best thing is your prayer. It ain't just easy.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
i smell lies hunnmm op.. are u sure about this

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
You just have to accept her the way she is smiley
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Show me your friend and...
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Show me your friend and... Jealousy tinx
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
falconey:
you shouldn't advice her of anything concerning her sexual innuendos, you are in no position to, to avoid insolence or risk losing the friendship, as stated both of y'all get it, just that she gets it more and enjoys it.

it doesn't read metre, does it? and no one is keeping count of number of pussays or dicks you screwed, worry about yourself.

Dude, if my supposed friend can't look me in the eyes and say, "Bro, why not channel your sexual and emotional energy into finding that one woman you fancy and risk it all in a relationship with her?", I'd drift away from him. If my friend can't advice me when I take missteps, why on Yahweh's green earth is he my FRIEND?

OP, advice her. Friends would always fight over something, only this time it's for a good cause.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Fourwinds: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP...u don't have to worry .. she is a running mad dog...very soon she will be trapped..

d thing don sweet am...she no fit change
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by mhisbliss(f): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
tell her sleeping at home has alot of benefits including long life and prosperity

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Ikennablue(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Once a tree is already bending, there's no way u can do anything to make it straight back again... in short, NO SOLUTION....

Once a hoe is always a hoe.. Why care for someone if she doesn't even value herself? Let her ruin her ruined self....
too bad
#spit

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by olac21(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
you can force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water..you can only advise her..you can't teach her what to do so express yourself in a mild way..the rest is left to her...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
ur WORDS may just have d desired effect...if ur coscience permits u to..then go ahead

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2016
since not a virgin sharap. Std is overrated too
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Sajevo: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Tell your friend HIV/AIDS is real anytime she mentions her sexcapades.Then ask her "I hope you're using condoms". Or both of you should become born again. Invite her to church.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
kuku kill am or make u throway am inside canal if d thing bin they vex you gan cuz she no go change.. or make u kuku leave am make she enjoy the head of her life. std or not, that one na story for another day. na en and en future go know wetin en present don cause am.
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Dshocker(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

Plz send me her number,so i can talk sense into her?
Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by falconey(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, if my supposed friend can't look me in the eyes and say, "Bro, why not channel your sexual and emotional energy into finding that one woman you fancy and risk it all in a relationship with her?", I'd drift away from him. If my friend can't advice me when I take missteps, why on Yahweh's green earth is he my FRIEND?

OP, advice her. Friends would always fight over something, only this time it's for a good cause.

mark, she elucidated she isn't holy herself but Frank at her friend's because hers was excessive. my remark is tenable because op isn't clean herself, let one who hasn't sin condemn the act.

I stand on my remark she is in no position to advice her, she posted this "i am not a saint not a prude (for those people thinking am one "holier than thou" friend)"

and this

"neither do I want her to think I'm better than her" , what strive her to post this? she knew she could be derogated by her because she knew her friend knows about her deeds.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
Most of the advice above summarises it.
Though you say ur neither a prude nor saint, the little advice I can give is for you to redefine your friendship with her. Describing her as one of your besties yet distancing yourself from her way of life makes us to rolleyes.. .... shocked
At best she should be one of your other friends, not even a close friend. There is a saying that has always been true, it sounds better in French: "me montrer votre ami et je vous dirai qui tu es . Show me your friend and I would tell you who you are.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
falconey:

mark, she elucidated she isn't holy herself but Frank at her friend's because hers was excessive. my remark is tenable because op isn't clean herself, let one who hasn't sin condemn the act.

I stand on my remark she is in no position to advice her, she posted this "i am not a saint not a prude (for those people thinking am one "holier than thou" friend)"

and this

"neither do I want her to think I'm better than her" , what strive her to post this? she knew she could be derogated by her because she knew her friend know about her deeds.
The op isn't clean but she is not an addict like her friend.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by falconey(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oyind17:
The op isn't clean but she is not an addict like her friend.

does that make a difference? I kill one you kill ten, we are both murderers aren't we?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice My Friend That Sleeps Around A Lot? by jaxxy(m): 7:49am On Aug 28, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

It's simple just tell her d bad image it's bringing to her and name people call her based on her excess behavior. I know a gal like dat and it Ws so bad guys in d area call he dog imagine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why The Redpill Is Being Preached. (Graphic Picture) / My Regret Dating A Virgin Girl... / Why Do Nigerian Men Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.