Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

How to properly tile your build. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How to properly tile your build. (13800 Views)

VERY IMPORTANT: Read This Before You Tile Your House / Price/Cost Per SQM of Aluminium Step Tile, Long Span and Metcoppo! (See Here) / Looking For Quality and Affordable Roof Tile in Nigeria (Stone Coated Roof Tile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2018

Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2018
And finally

Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
May all your hard work pay this month. Happy New Month existing and intending customers.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2018
Why you should give us a try?

#We provide shortened turnaround times on your projects.

#We Provide a deepened since of partnership

#We Save valuable time and money for our customers

#We Offer improved project knowledge

#And we take on greater responsibility for our customers

#We will help you identify the most suitable products for your specific needs.

Give us a try.

Oblinks Integrated Services.
BMO 59 Covenant Line, Building Materials International Market Ogidi zones.
Ogidi Anambra State.
Or call 08032733229
WhatsApp 09085555202

Have a lovely weekend.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Happy New Week. Have a productive week.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning people. New project coming up.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2018
..?
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
M...
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
.... Wait for it...
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Coming soon...

Re: How to properly tile your build. by soulchuks: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
please follow me quote author=write2obi post=49001240]Good morning everyone. Our next task in operation tileright.
Somewhere in Aguata LGA Anambra State.

As we proceed to our next site/job, we are going to start by tiling all the front pillars "5 giant pillars" , the fence pillars, and the base of the "obi", before we move inside.
[/quote]
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2019
..........!
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
.. Good day all.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2019
Good morning all. It's been a long while.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Have a blessed weekend. #Oblinksteam.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Fresh week. Fresh Slate Fresh Opportunities. Fresh Optimism . Fresh Zeal. Fresh Blessings. Fresh Reasons to be thankful.
Work with us and find more reason to be thankful.
Oblinks Integrated Services Nig Ltd
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2019
It is not always the price of the tiles that matters, a bad tiler can make your expensive tile look crappy.

Morning tips: Let the tiler start from less visited places like the store or kitchen, then you can properly assess his capability.

Give us a call: 08032733229
Whatsapp: 09085555202
Oblinksintegrated@gmail.com

We have the best tilers waiting.

have a nice day.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by Mayor78: 7:10am On Oct 04, 2019
If you are around South East and needed tiles of any kind, or at a loss on design of tiles you may need, then look no further than Obilinks (aka writeobi) at Ogidi Building Material market.

Trailing his updates here on nairaland having realised he's based in the East, I kept tab of his updates, his comments etc, then engaged him on whatsapp on couple of chats. Quite satisfied of his approach, during home visit, I arrive his office anonymously and made further enquiries on tiles, and prices. Surprisingly his qoute on whatsapp remained same even as I already have the market price of selected tiles, which also remained same and slightly better with his qoute.

Having satisfied myself on that angle of trust, I left as I came, in disguise telling him that I need to do further research on prices. He simply said 'if they're same please come back to patronise me'. He availed me of some hints to avoid being supplied of incomplete or broken tiles at less price as I left.

Fast forward a month later, I reached him again through whatsapp to enquire about price of different tiles first so as to remain in disguise. Then requested that he sent more samples which he obliged. From his new samples I made my choices and he calculated the cost based on my quantity. I dere to say that his demeanour through both my physical encounter and online were very cordial, respectful, and diligent, which provided me the basis to trust him the more even above my cousins to the point that when the cash for purchases which includes other materials were withdrawn, I directed that he be given the whole cash so as to help us procure other materials not related to tiles.

Very impressed to say that the cash remained with him till the following day (cos it's already late to complete purchases) when my cousins arrived to behold he has done other purchases, arranged transport, and loaded all the tiles. Because I gave my cousins his office address and also directed them to leave such huge amount of money in his custody overnight they thought I knew him too well. But they were shocked and very worried about the money when I told them I didn't know the guy from Adam only online through Nairaland.

Note: I am not advocating that you intentionally leave huge sums in the custody of someone you barely knew especially when there's no proof, or insurance in the event of fire, robbery, or snake in the office during the period.

Back to the issue. My cousins confessed that their mouths were wide agape when they arrived Onitsha the following day to realise that not only did they not hear a story about the money as they feared *(Or even prayed for: so they can blame me offcourse)* but that Obilinks has completed purchase of other materials, secured transportation to our village, and loaded all the tiles and other building materials he helped us purchase ready for them to go.

Remaining cash balance of N52K and all purchasing receipts were given them and behold, it was only them that gave me stories of unforseen expenditure of police this, police that, feeding this, and transport that. Finally they returned N21K (Lol! Didn't I know that?).

All these transactions took place without revealing to Obilinks that i have been to his office. Due to whatsapp he realised I wasn't based in Nigeria yet his prices didn't change neither did he buy other things off market price. Very unsual for Onitsha trader.

Anyway, Obilinks, I repeat from my experience can be adjudged as one of the honest and reputable guys here in nairaland to whom one can confidently transact with even anonymously, yet get the best of services.

Please Obi, just keep up the kind of services you gave me, and surely the sky would be your limit.

Ladies and gentlemen if you are in the South East or environs, I recommend Obilinks Tiles. He can be reached through his link below
 https://www.nairaland.com/3311960/how-properly-tile-build.
Contact No; +234 803 2733229; Whatsapp; +234 908 5556202

I took time to explain this encounter cos we often say here that there are dearth of good people in Nigeria. But my experience with Obilinks surely confounds such assertions. Surely we still have trusted traders, engineers, and artisans in building construction, and this guy Obilinks (aka nairaland writeobi) is one of them I submit.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Mayor78:
If you are around South East and needed tiles of any kind, or at a loss on design of tiles you may need, then look no further than Obilinks (aka writeobi) at Ogidi Building Material market.

Trailing his updates here on nairaland having realised he's based in the East, I kept tab of his updates, his comments etc, then engaged him on whatsapp on couple of chats. Quite satisfied of his approach, during home visit, I arrive his office anonymously and made further enquiries on tiles, and prices. Surprisingly his qoute on whatsapp remained same even as I already have the market price of selected tiles, which also remained same and slightly better with his qoute.

Having satisfied myself on that angle of trust, I left as I came, in disguise telling him that I need to do further research on prices. He simply said 'if they're same please come back to patronise me'. He availed me of some hints to avoid being supplied of incomplete or broken tiles at less price as I left.

Fast forward a month later, I reached him again through whatsapp to enquire about price of different tiles first so as to remain in disguise. Then requested that he sent more samples which he obliged. From his new samples I made my choices and he calculated the cost based on my quantity. I dere to say that his demeanour through both my physical encounter and online were very cordial, respectful, and diligent, which provided me the basis to trust him the more even above my cousins to the point that when the cash for purchases which includes other materials were withdrawn, I directed that he be given the whole cash so as to help us procure other materials not related to tiles.

Very impressed to say that the cash remained with him till the following day (cos it's already late to complete purchases) when my cousins arrived to behold he has done other purchases, arranged transport, and loaded all the tiles. Because I gave my cousins his office address and also directed them to leave such huge amount of money in his custody overnight they thought I knew him too well. But they were shocked and very worried about the money when I told them I didn't know the guy from Adam only online through Nairaland.

Note: I am not advocating that you intentionally leave huge sums in the custody of someone you barely knew especially when there's no proof, or insurance in the event of fire, robbery, or snake in the office during the period.

Back to the issue. My cousins confessed that their mouths were wide agape when they arrived Onitsha the following day to realise that not only did they not hear a story about the money as they feared *(Or even prayed for: so they can blame me offcourse)* but that Obilinks has completed purchase of other materials, secured transportation to our village, and loaded all the tiles and other building materials he helped us purchase ready for them to go.

Remaining cash balance of N52K and all purchasing receipts were given them and behold, it was only them that gave me stories of unforseen expenditure of police this, police that, feeding this, and transport that. Finally they returned N21K (Lol! Didn't I know that?).

All these transactions took place without revealing to Obilinks that i have been to his office. Due to whatsapp he realised I wasn't based in Nigeria yet his prices didn't change neither did he buy other things off market price. Very unsual for Onitsha trader.

Anyway, Obilinks, I repeat from my experience can be adjudged as one of the honest and reputable guys here in nairaland to whom one can confidently transact with even anonymously, yet get the best of services.

Please Obi, just keep up the kind of services you gave me, and surely the sky would be your limit.

Ladies and gentlemen if you are in the South East or environs, I recommend Obilinks Tiles. He can be reached through his link below
 https://www.nairaland.com/3311960/how-properly-tile-build.
Contact No; +234 803 2733229; Whatsapp; +234 908 5556202

I took time to explain this encounter cos we often say here that there are dearth of good people in Nigeria. But my experience with Obilinks surely confounds such assertions. Surely we still have trusted traders, engineers, and artisans in building construction, and this guy Obilinks (aka nairaland writeobi) is one of them I submit.
WOW! From the short story ("52k balance"wink " ) , i remember my transactions with you. I'm still trying to recall when you came to my office, thou grin I appreciate your trust and confidence throughout our transaction and above all your shout out. This will definitely motivate me to do more.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2019
write2obi:
It is not always the price of the tiles that matters, a bad tiler can make your expensive tile look crappy.

Morning tips: Let the tiler start from less visited places like the store or kitchen, then you can properly assess his capability.

Give us a call: 08032733229
Whatsapp: 09085555202
Oblinksintegrated@gmail.com

We have the best tilers waiting.

have a nice day.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by ceelog(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
write2obi:

WOW! From the short story ("52k balance"wink " ) , i remember my transactions with you. I'm still trying to recall when you came to my office, thou grin I appreciate your trust and confidence throughout our transaction and above all your shout out. This will definitely motivate me to do more.
How do you service small time customers of about 50 to 70 sqm Nigerian tiles and transported to Orlu without being expensive compared to the Orlu market? You seem to have more variety of tiles than them.
Re: How to properly tile your build. by write2obi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
ceelog:

How do you service small time customers of about 50 to 70 sqm Nigerian tiles and transported to Orlu without being expensive compared to the Orlu market? You seem to have more variety of tiles than them.
waybill is the best option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1 Plot is Urgently Up Now At Flourish Residences 1, Monastery Road. N22m / Land For Sale In Lagos And Ogun States / POP CEILING PROJECT FOR A CLIENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.