Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August (67092 Views)

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival / Mkn Music Video Director’s Seminar Holds Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm proudly Igbo.. choke on it smiley.
MasterofdRolls1:

You are not Igbo... Quote me and die

1 Like

Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Didn't I warn y'all not to quote me and say shït?? Why is it so hard to abide by simple instructions?
We all know what most Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, do in Malaysia and we all know what these boys are up to.
Why does the truth hurt so much??
We should all learn to call a spade a spade and not a fuçking big spoon smiley.
Now I don't want to see any of you sniffing around my mentions again. Run along now smiley.

onyepapa:
ediot

teebillz:

Even among the Igbos you have the Osus. So yes, you could be Igbo.

stwazobia:

Guy, nobody knows you in Igboland... you are a born troway.

MasterofdRolls1:

You are not Igbo... Quote me and die

1 Like

Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by davestead(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:
When you over pay for a poster and the designer is so confused, he over did it. It's really looking igbotic. Even if an Igbo man promises to bring my beloved dead grandma back to life, I can never Marry him. I'd rather stay single till I die
Sister calm down abeg! Stop feeling so important. Nobody is begging you for marriage and definitely not an Igbo guy.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by beautiful232(f): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
my hubby must be igbo
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Excuzeme: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
bbbabes:
PHARMACISTS CHEMISTS - THEY SELL DRUGS...LMFAO

Fixed!

But l here say the Malaysian Govt is not smiling nowadays o!
Death Penalty, No begging!!

I take God beg them, all "Na Hustle" that ends at the firing Squad of Malaysian Gun is not worth it.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by aloziedaya(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
NA TO CHECK WHETHER THEIR KIDNEY DEY COMPLETE.

NO LEGITIMATE MONEY COMES FROM MALAYSIA.

WE KNOW THEM ALL
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
rita25:
half of those guys for that picture na drug pedllers if na lie ask NCAN mbaise zone grin
Aunty wetin concyn mbaise insyd dis mata
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by clickwtB(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Over money concious/cultist possibly...
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Gassa007: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:
When you over pay for a poster and the designer is so confused, he over did it. It's really looking igbotic. Even if an Igbo man promises to bring my beloved dead grandma back to life, I can never Marry him. I'd rather stay single till I die
And who the hell cares about tribalist like you, just checked your pics you ain't worth shit for an Igbo man that knows his onion.There are superb fine ladies,every corner in the East.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:
look at this afonja gorilla no nwafor in his right senses even hypnotized will marry u we might likely fvvck u but marriage u must be dreaming

1 Like

Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
uckennety:

Pls on behalf of all ibo world-wide we support your decision!

Maybe our yoruba brothers will be glad to av u
cheesy grin grin
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by millionaireman: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Businessideas:
For as long as it's not a decoy for drug pushers to converge, it's a good thing and perhaps one good news about Nigeria in Malaysia in a long time.

At the last check, Igbos were not the greatest number of drug dealers from Nigeria.

We know the ethnic group that has the largest number of drug dealers in Nigeria, and even has an ex-drug dealer as their political leader.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by BlackOnassis(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Millionaire in US Dollars or what?
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by misscall247: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
bee444:
These are all drug dealers. Igbo millionaires my foot. And you think Malaysian authority don't know who they are? They'll pick them up one after the other and kill them. Lots of them have already been executed.

Take your drug money and go build your Biafra lands. And I'm Igbo.
u r stupid to insult igbos
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by misscall247: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
diasporaman:
Photo: Biggest Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires Holds Today In Malaysia

Ofuobi Nwanne Amaka International Social Club is still number one in Malaysia. It's a club for those who have made it in life.

First from right is the richest young man in my town in Anambra State and his name is King Mikky Jaga (KMJ)
wat does milky do?
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by misscall247: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:
don't go dia.....if na tekin care of dia wives!!!!thy r super
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by misscall247: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
chedet:
Hahaha millionaires club that could only give fake social visa to their invited royal guest. If you are from amazu new ahaia ofor autonomous community in imo state and your igwe is HRH igwe D O Nnaiji, your igwe is currently at the KLIA immigration lockup courtesy of these so called millionaires
are serious...pls xpanciate
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by stwazobia: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lilimax:
Ajo onu! embarassed
Aka onye nwetalu.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by ipledge10(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
bee444:
These are all drug dealers. Igbo millionaires my foot. And you think Malaysian authority don't know who they are? They'll pick them up one after the other and kill them. Lots of them have already been executed.

Take your drug money and go build your Biafra lands. And I'm Igbo.
why so much hate...jeez I can't deal
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Felixtuta(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2016
They will be there talking rubbish, while herds men are busy killing their brothers in Enugu.

miss placement of priority.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by chedet: 1:16am On Aug 27, 2016
@ misscall247
They invited the igwe to supposedly crown their club Eze ndigbo and the musician was to lunch a song he did for them. Two of them were no show at the event. Ask those so called millionaires where is igwe D O Nnaji and otigba Ibe. It's no secret that both men are still in immigration lockup and will go to court on Monday
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Kirinwa: 1:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Businessideas:
For as long as it's not a decoy for drug pushers to converge, it's a good thing and perhaps one good news about Nigeria in Malaysia in a long time.

Among them would be drug traffickers and something tells me they might be snitching on themselves. Forget teeth.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by hilltechunit(m): 2:18am On Aug 27, 2016
If anyone thinks it's easy to carry drugs or be successful in yahoo biz then try it and watch your failure come in a Grand style.
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by iamrealdeji(m): 3:17am On Aug 27, 2016
obisdavinc:
one of my village guy who deh form billionaire for Malaysia is missing in those pictures. grin grin grin
these are millionaires and not billionaires. Hin fit dey form for them
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by iamrealdeji(m): 3:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Lilimax:
I like this claim smiley
keep deceiving una sef o,same womb as Jesus koor,same race as Jesus nii. Funny dreamers grin
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by iamrealdeji(m): 3:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Didn't I warn y'all not to quote me and say shït?? Why is it so hard to abide by simple instructions?
We all know what most Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, do in Malaysia and we all know what these boys are up to.
Why does the truth hurt so much??
We should all learn to call a spade a spade and not a fuçking big spoon smiley.
Now I don't want to see any of you sniffing around my mentions again. Run along now smiley.

I love the wayh you completed that proverb ma'am. I've always wondered why the say call a spade a spade
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Now you know.
iamrealdeji:
I love the wayh you completed that proverb ma'am. I've always wondered why the say call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by pablus: 4:28am On Aug 27, 2016
you all know Malaysian authorities will track down these fake Ezes one by one. probably drug money to show off...
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Triple333: 4:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Make una com developed Igbo land bikonu!
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Ndi pharmacists grin
Any hustle na hustle grin
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by princechinedu(m): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Association of scammers, drug peddlers, yahoo boys and the few legit business men grin.

Igbo kwenu!

*I'm Igbo, so don't quote me to say trash smiley*

You are igbo my foot. People like you are those who don't know how to commend their brothers. Jux open mouth they talk rubbish come add say u b igbo for the end..? Them need give u one dirty slap.. and send u to sambisa
Re: Social Club Of Igbo Millionaires In Malaysia Holds Today, 26th August by misscall247: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2016
chedet:
@ misscall247
They invited the igwe to supposedly crown their club Eze ndigbo and the musician was to lunch a song he did for them. Two of them were no show at the event. Ask those so called millionaires where is igwe D O Nnaji and otigba Ibe. It's no secret that both men are still in immigration lockup and will go to court on Monday
lol.....so BT wat r thy really into?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Ladies In Bikini At South Africa's Pool Party / Event Planners / Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.