Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (71044 Views)

Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by leo1234(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Kogi

Thanks.
I lived in Lokoja before.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
leo1234:

Thanks.
I lived in Lokoja before.
The major cassava areas are the Eastern part and northern Kogi bordering the FCT especially the Koton karfe area.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by leo1234(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

The major cassava areas are the Eastern part and northern Kogi bordering the FCT especially the Koton karfe area.

I want to establish a cassava farm in Delta state. Asaba area.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
leo1234:

I want to establish a cassava farm in Delta state. Asaba area.
OK. Make sure you have how to dispose the tubers. Either by processing it or selling to an outfit.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 3:48am On Oct 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

I have a lot of cassava farms in my area bro. The average yield is above 40 tons
I agree. There's no need to argue. Even the guys at IITA would disagree with you
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2017
garriguy:
I agree. There's no need to argue. Even the guys at IITA would disagree with you
Na wa for you. Maybe people like @greenhope a seasoned farmer is also lying.

What you don't know pass you.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Na wa for you. Maybe people like @greenhope a seasoned farmer is also lying.

What you don't know pass you.
like I said bro, I agree that you will see above 40tons/hectare for cassava.

May I one which variety we're talking about here? Make e no be say we dey disagree over something we no even gree before
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
garriguy:
like I said bro, I agree that you will see above 40tons/hectare for cassava.

May I one which variety we're talking about here? Make e no be say we dey disagree over something we no even gree before
Lol. Two varieties that are hybrid. In the local areas here, they called them government cassava and also rice too.
1. Tme419
2. Vitamin A
This two product are grown mainly to supply the 500 ton per hour factory in Koton karfe.
The average yield for these products are 40 tons per hectare. Some people even claim as high as 60 tons.
The factory buys at 27,000 per ton. I don't know of the current price.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by timilem: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
I need a gari processing factory that produce standard quality gari or if you have quality gari at large quantity Ijebu gari/white gari/Yellow gari and close to Lagos. Please if you know any contact me on 08066874550. Or let me know your location if you are not close. Thank you.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 1:32am On Nov 05, 2017
timilem:
I need a gari processing factory that produce standard quality gari or if you have quality gari at large quantity Ijebu gari/white gari/Yellow gari and close to Lagos. Please if you know any contact me on 08066874550. Or let me know your location if you are not close. Thank you.
have u seen any?

I can connect u with some managers from ogun and oyo.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by timilem: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Okay garriguy copy and flash my number and I will Call you back.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Bigfellas(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
MAAF:
@ Op

I am into food processing also, and from my little experience food processing is aimed at maximising profit of the farmer. But in the process of installing a processing plant be it for crops or animal products you have to look for the cheapest yet most effective machines to allow you produce good quality end products.
Using Garri processing for example, how many people go to super markets to buy packaged and labelled Garri?? Even if people buy them , by the time you have sold 10 packs of 1 kg weight, I have sold up to 10 bags of 50kg bags to market women and cashed out and continue my cycle of processing.
Business is about turnover not about how pretty it sounds in the ear. Business is about maximising your profits by targeting your biggest buyers and channelling your goods to them.

I am talking from experience cos am into food processing myself and I am fully hands on in what I do. I meet my buyers one on one ,do market surveys based on demand and cost and produce accordingly otherwise I will run at a loss.

My processing plant has locally fabricated equipments which are cheap( thereby saving me money in the aspect of cost production) and they have not given me a single problem since I acquired them.

Considering the fact that most farmers are still at the subsistent level, I do not know how many people can afford hundreds of thousands to set up a common Garri Processing plant like you have quoted when they can walk into the market and assemble strong equipments at less than 3/4 of the price you have quoted. As we all know government loans are difficult to come by.

If you supply your equipments to the ' A ' team who can afford it, I guess you have to look for another medium to advertise your products as here on NL- agric section , most of us support our selves with realistic and affordable products that can help everybody grow,maximise profit and save unnecessary expenses.

From your comments you should be a bit more polite in addressing people who are airing their views about your strange prices, cos they have right to their opinion, sounding arrogant and demeaning wouldn't do your business any good. Learn to make your points in a reasonable manner and be courteous in doing it cos at the end of the day people will always decide what they want to buy regardless of how it is advertised.
The choice is theirs.

Thanks

okay...I know this is an old topic but I'm just reading for the first ... I will like to know more about the food processing. I'm into cassava farming. I'm new at it and my produce should br ready by middle of next year. I intend to sell the cassava being my first time but I want to go into full processing by the time I plant next. can I get more insights from you about the processing . Thank you. number is 07037121342
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 4:17am On Nov 09, 2017
timilem:
Okay garriguy copy and flash my number and I will Call you back.
ok Sir
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by theking1(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2017
Hello sir, what is the yield from Cassava to Garri, 1ton of cassava will give how much garri, is 0.5 ton a good assumption
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by theking1(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

OK. Make sure you have how to dispose the tubers. Either by processing it or selling to an outfit.

Hello sir, what is the yield from Cassava to Garri, 1ton of cassava will give how much garri, is 0.5 ton a good assumption
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
theking1:

4 ton of cassava to 1 ton of garri
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by theking1(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2017
thank you sir
EMMAACHILE:

4 ton of cassava to 1 ton of garri
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Agromint: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2017
bamite:
Thanks bro. I'm currently managing a 5ha cassava farm for my bro, is it advisable to pay people to process it the traditional way or just sell the tubers to interested buyers, since we dont have the processing plant.

Will the cost implication of processing it to garri, be too high?

Thanks
cassava tubers for sale!!
variety; TME 419 and Vitamin A
Farm Location; Iwo
contact me on; 09062506114 or 09060009843
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by restored2016(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
garriguy:
PRESSERS
Pressers are majorly of one type. Capable of pressing four bags at a time and you can press and fry within few hours, other than the 48hrs the old ones will give you.
THOUGH, ONE OF MY FABRICATORS CAN DO A SMALLER ONE FOR LESS.
1. Pressers with ability to press more than 10bags at a time and capable of pressing and frying in the same day with a 30 ton hydraulic jack. Cost is 110,000.
2. Pressers with ability to press 5bags at a time and capable of pressing and frying in the same day with a 20 ton hydraulic jack. Cost is 60,000.
good job garri guy
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by restored2016(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
gary
garriguy:
ALSO, understand that I am not a fabricator- I AM THE GARRIGUY, YOUR CONSULTANT. But I represent credible fabricators that are tested and trusted. I have just two of them, with successful track records.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO TAKE YOU TO ANY OF THESE FABRICATORS TO VISIT THE FACTORY, BE READY TO TAKE CARE OF MY TRANSPORTATION FARE FROM WHERE I RESIDE TO OUR PLACE OF MEET. I HAVE FABRICATORS IN BOTH OYO STATE AND OSUN STATE.

more testimonies
garri guy can you give me the recent price for these equipments.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 3:18am On Aug 20, 2018
restored2016:
garygarri guy can you give me the recent price for these equipments.
kindly visit here Sir

http://www.garriprocessing.com/2017/05/garri-processing-machinery-stainless.html
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 3:18am On Aug 20, 2018
restored2016:
good job garri guy
thank you Sir
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by moshoodtex: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hello, Garri Guy can you please give me reliable price of cassava peeler? I am in need of one now.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by danilmo: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2018
garriguy:
thank you Sir
please what's the cost of 50kg of garri, esp in west
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by boyisfine: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
current prices for cassava chips machines?
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Seasonseasonal: 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2019
MAAF:
@ Op

I am into food processing also, and from my little experience food processing is aimed at maximising profit of the farmer. But in the process of installing a processing plant be it for crops or animal products you have to look for the cheapest yet most effective machines to allow you produce good quality end products.
Using Garri processing for example, how many people go to super markets to buy packaged and labelled Garri?? Even if people buy them , by the time you have sold 10 packs of 1 kg weight, I have sold up to 10 bags of 50kg bags to market women and cashed out and continue my cycle of processing.
Business is about turnover not about how pretty it sounds in the ear. Business is about maximising your profits by targeting your biggest buyers and channelling your goods to them.

I am talking from experience cos am into food processing myself and I am fully hands on in what I do. I meet my buyers one on one ,do market surveys based on demand and cost and produce accordingly otherwise I will run at a loss.

My processing plant has locally fabricated equipments which are cheap( thereby saving me money in the aspect of cost production) and they have not given me a single problem since I acquired them.

Considering the fact that most farmers are still at the subsistent level, I do not know how many people can afford hundreds of thousands to set up a common Garri Processing plant like you have quoted when they can walk into the market and assemble strong equipments at less than 3/4 of the price you have quoted. As we all know government loans are difficult to come by.

If you supply your equipments to the ' A ' team who can afford it, I guess you have to look for another medium to advertise your products as here on NL- agric section , most of us support our selves with realistic and affordable products that can help everybody grow,maximise profit and save unnecessary expenses.

From your comments you should be a bit more polite in addressing people who are airing their views about your strange prices, cos they have right to their opinion, sounding arrogant and demeaning wouldn't do your business any good. Learn to make your points in a reasonable manner and be courteous in doing it cos at the end of the day people will always decide what they want to buy regardless of how it is advertised.
The choice is theirs.

Thanks
Pls boss, I am writing a business plan for multi-agric products in which garri is one of them. Please, I need your knowledge as pertain to
cost saving and effective machines for production of garri. Thanks
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by angeljoy: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Guys I need a compact sieving machine to sieve out lumps from grains(sorghum/millet)
It can be a gyrating or vibratory equipment of 2tons/hr max
Pls contact me on whatsapp 08128180582
pls no frivolities!
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by garriguy: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by ngolegreg: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fraud Alert Gari Gay?

Gari Guy is a fraud star. Please do not buy from him. I bought a frying machine from him thinking he was the producer. He is just a sales agent who will tell you stories and when your money enters his hands, the rest is history.
Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by cookingoilplant(f): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2022
Garri is one of main edible foods in west Africa. It is made from fresh cassava material. The garri production process is simple and easy to operate.

The garri processing machines in Doing Holdings - Henan Jinrui are dry sieve, paddle washer, cassava peeling machine, cassava grater, hydraulic press, garri fryer and vibration sieve machine.

The whole process of making garri mainly can be divided into 3 sections: cleaning section, processing section and frying section. The procedures for processing cassava roots into garri include cassava cleaning and washing, cassava peeling, cassava crushing, fermentation, frying and sieving. The following is the video of garri processing machines, you can clearly see all garri processing machines. Any question about garri processing machines, please contact us by whatsapp: +13526615783.

You must be very concerned about this question. But it makes no sense to discuss the price without the reference of your required scale of the garri production line. Because if you only want a small single garri processing machine, the price is very low, as low as $4000. If you need a big scale garri production line, the price is relativly high. It can reach more than $400,000. Large-scale production and millions of investment are also very common.

So if you really want to know more about the price of garri processing machines, you should leave the information of your capacity, machines configuration, model type and so on in the below box of text. And don't forget your contact information. Then our project manager will contact you as soon as possible and will give you the price according to your situation.
Contact us:
http://www.palmoilextractionmachine.com
http://www.palmoilprocessingmachine.com
☏whatsApp/wechat: +86 13526627860
E-mail: palmoil@doingmachinery.com

Re: The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices by cassavamachine1(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Garri processing is very popular in West Africa, because there are a amount of cassava materials are available everywhere in Africa. Moreover, garri as one of local staple foods which has high dietary fibers and good taste. Therefore, more and more locals are willing to venture into garri processing to create higher value. Most clients ask us what is the price of garri processing machine in Nigeria?

Henan Jinrui Food Company as a professional cassava processing machine manufacturer, it has different capacity machines to satisfy clients’ various requirements. We can provide garri processing machine from 1ton output per day to 1ton output per hour. The price is about from 20,000 dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars FOB in Qingdao, China.

small scale garri processing machineSmall scale garri processing machine

If client wants to start a small scale garri processing, Henan Jinrui Food Company advises client to choose 1ton or 2tons output per day garri processing machine that is full in a 20ft container. And machine cost and shipping cost will be 30,000-40,000 dollars. Except machine cost, clients also need to consider customs clearance, shipping cost and workshop building cost in advance.

Clients can start build factory and order machine at same time which can save time and start garri processing as soon as possible. So if you also have such idea to venture into garri business, please making budget according this price. And you also can tell me your capacity plan and budget, our engineer can design a machine list for you.

Of course, Henan Jinrui Food Company also have other cassava processing machines, like cassava flour processing machines, cassava chips machines, cassava starch processing machines etc with various capacities. So if you want to venture into cassava processing, please tell us your idea then we can provide our suggestions according our experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China / Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State / Poultry. Cost And Expectations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.