Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) (34328 Views)

See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) / I / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by LastSurvivor: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
I think there is a fundamental problem with a black man..
It has to do with their mentality..
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
the hustle is real, i trust j.town they no the carry last. Op i expect to see pishure of niggers in gutter with shovels doing what they do best... You blame them? They economy nkor.
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
morereb10:
abeg op are u stoned?

I can't see any destruction in this pics

Abi you high from Osogbo Weed or what?

SMH.....................................................................................naso erosion dey start!!! You no do geography for secondary abi?!
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by leisuretym: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
I don't know why you are blaming me, this is what they do everyday as its constantly rains here now, there are 7 portions that will be up to two loads gathered today, still there in the midddle of the school pitch and I'm sure they will come and load it tomorrow, the field is now slanty
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
An illiterate wouldn't know the value of school.
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by uwagimboo: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
morereb10:
abeg op are u stoned?

So u sef follow learn that Vocab.....
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
publicenemy:
They don't value anything in the north.
Wat do dey value in ur REGION Or ar u a kid?
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by Olumyyde(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
I know that place,still passed it today twice.
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Emu4life:
Wat do dey value in ur REGION Or ar u a kid?

We value life.
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
publicenemy:

We value life.
hahahaha!! Wich region b dat?? Biko, b sincere...Dont b afraid to name ur region
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
elvisdaniels:

The Op is just letting the general public know ,what's in for the sands in within the school vicinity that is been racked up and loaded into the trucks is causing harm to the environment which is errosion and damage to the buildings around.Hope you understand now thanks.

Why are you wasting time to explain phenomenon which is way above the IQ of little children like this morereb10 on NL who use MTN 20mb bonus data to type rubbish? You get time!

1 Like

Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by leisuretym: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Are you blind?
morereb10:
abeg op are u stoned?

Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jos.... Hmmmmmm. When the Lazy ones will chase anything or anyone, from private to public sector out of their state all in the name of solidarity I don't understand, why won't they result in packing sand from a school for survival!? undecided
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Illegal sand mining. The ministries of solid minerals, environment and education should be contacted ASAP
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2016
not everybody think with his/her brain...some do think with their ANUS or PEN..IS or VAGI..NA.

nonsense
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by morereb10: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Decryptor:

Why are you wasting time to explain phenomenon which is way above the IQ of little children like this morereb10 on NL who use MTN 20mb bonus data to type rubbish? You get time!

Abeg watin i do you now hahahahahahahahah

take am easy ooo I no be buhari wey cause the economy to be bad oooo, take your frustration somewhere else ....lol

thanks for the guy that explained. now i see what needs to be seen.
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by josite: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Is this not dB zang primary school?
Re: Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos) by leisuretym: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigeria my country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video / Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.