Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates (1629 Views)

How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Apply For Ongoing Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Recruitment 2017 / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by loveourlagos(f): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
I thought to share this for students from any degree discipline who possess an interest in the financial markets and the career opportunities available in the industry.This is a presentation by Bank Of America Merill Lynch

Venue

Lagos, Nigeria

Exact location will be provided upon confirmation to attend

Date :19 Sep 2016

Time TBC

Event description

This event is open to students from any degree discipline who possess an interest in the financial markets and the career opportunities available in this industry. Expenses for ground transport will be expensed to and from the venue for the presentation for those who have been selected to attend the event. For some locations, transport will be provided. You will be notified if this is applicable.

Register your interest by submitting your CV. Successful applicants will be notified by email and sent further details.

If you have any questions about the event or your application please contact our campus recruiting team at graduate.recruitment@baml.com

Closing Date

14 Sep 2016

Click on the link below to Apply

https://fantasticallynigerian..com.ng/
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good one. How about non financially inclined students? Can they also apply?
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by loveourlagos(f): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ariel20:
Good one. How about non financially inclined students? Can they also apply?

Every undergraduate student can apply so long as you have interest in building a career in path of the financial market.
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by sophiaabba(f): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
can undergraduates outside Lagos apply?
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by loveourlagos(f): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
sophiaabba:
can undergraduates outside Lagos apply?

Yes please,

If you need any guidance do not hesitate to ask I would be more than willing to help.
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by sophiaabba(f): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
how do I go about it?
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by loveourlagos(f): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
sophiaabba:
how do I go about it?

Hi Sophia, kindly click on the link in the post.
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by sophiaabba(f): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2016
loveourlagos:

Yes please,

If you need any guidance do not hesitate to ask I would be more than willing to help.

How do I apply please
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by kayceerilyn(f): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2016
Who has gotten an invite please? I got an invite but no further details given yet
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by Topstarr: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
kayceerilyn:
Who has gotten an invite please? I got an invite but no further details given yet

How did you go about applying?
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by Topstarr: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by crowphantom: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2016
what do they mean by business casual ? can I wear a different colour of jacket on a pant trouser? is that business casual ? and must I wear tie ?
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by toprealman: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2016
crowphantom:
what do they mean by business casual ? can I wear a different colour of jacket on a pant trouser? is that business casual ? and must I wear tie ?
Don't tie gele!
Re: Bank Of America Merill Lynch Corporate Presentation For Nigerian Undergraduates by Funnybro(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bank of America, a top American banking institution . Bank Of America Online Banking Sign In, bank of America near me, and other BOA t www.bankofamerica.com... For more details, follow the link below
http://www.bankgist.com/bankofamerica-bank-of-america-online-banking-using-bank-of-america-login-at-www-bankofamerica-com/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent - Graduate Trainees Needed In Abuja. / Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (ahni) Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Willers Solutions Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.