Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola (2433 Views)

We Had Everything Under Control Until Nigerians Voted Buhari - Okonjo Iweala / 7 Roads Fashola Is Inspecting On His South East Tour. / FG To Introduce Toll On Some Reconstructed Roads – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Mayorloaded(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by KingPoult: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
He should go and die ....with their lies.

1 Like

Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by thesicilian: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Its now roads abi? You have given up on power.

1 Like

Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by DesChyko: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm sure everyone can see how restless they are #iranu
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Alwaysgud1: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Please the government of Akwa Ibom State should come to our rescue over here at Akpan Essien Street off Ikot Ekpene Road, Akwa Ibom State. We have not had power supply for over five months now due to a burnt transformer which needs replacement. Please we students are pleading for quick intervention as we are lagging behind in researches, projects, articles, assignments and reading due to no power supply to charge our laptops, phones and other gadgets used for such purposes. We hope to see a positive result soon. Thank you!
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Raydos: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
This man is insan£

i know you're gonna quote me!

but if you 'coat' me, i will 'suit' you.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
DesChyko:
I'm sure everyone can see how restless they are #iranu
Lols....a very useless comment from Fashola FG should loosen it's stranglehold on States and their resources....building roads is no rocket science!
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
thesicilian:
Power belongs to God grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by aresa: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
thesicilian:

He is also the works minister responsible for roads...

Get educated beyond ignorance...

1 Like

Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
aresa:

Building roads is not a rocket science!

Loosen stranglehold on States and their resources...devolve power to the LG's!
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by thesicilian: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
aresa:

Who doesn't know that Fashola is the Super Minister with three large portfolios - Power, Works & Housing? Any well educated person would know that I meant since he couldn't do anything about Power, he has abandoned that to face Works which he'll most likely not be able to handle too.
The problem here is your taking everything so literally due to your poor grasp of the English language.

4 Likes

Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by thesicilian: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Power belongs to God grin
Indeed. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Provide basic amenities not road alone.I know fashola to be a substandard road provider.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by aresa: 1:58am On Aug 27, 2016
SmartChoices:

Building roads is not a rocket science!

Loosen stranglehold on States and their resources...devolve power to the LG's!

It's not rocket science, but unfortunately for you and your unintelligent rant, 16 years of PDP, Jona and hundreds of billions of dollars looted and shared couldn't rescue our roads, bridges, thousands of abandoned projects or even rescue us from darkness after embezzling and sharing $20 billion power funds..

Abeg STFU...

3 Likes

Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Blackfire(m): 2:03am On Aug 27, 2016
Minister of darkness pls dont add FG RESTLESSNESS ontop of nigerians frustration.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Bobandgreat: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2016
aresa:

It's not rocket science, but unfortunately for you and your unintelligent rant, 16 years of PDP, Jona and hundreds of billions of dollars looted and shared couldn't rescue our roads, bridges, thousands of abandoned projects or even rescue us from darkness after embezzling and sharing $20 billion power funds..

Abeg STFU...

Zombie talk
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Amanwulu1(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Fash pls leave talk, talk no b eba.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by aresa: 2:26am On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Who doesn't know that Fashola is the Super Minister with three large portfolios - Power, Works & Housing? Any well educated person would know that I meant since he couldn't do anything about Power, he has abandoned that to face Works which he'll most likely not be able to handle too.
The problem here is your taking everything so literally due to your poor grasp of the English language.

lol @ grasp of the English language. after ignorantly asking why the works minister was talking about roads?

Smart you are not ..

16 years of PDP and looted $20 billion power funds and 55 years of Nigerian as a country couldn't give us stable electricity even after Jona your uncle sold our power infrastructures to his cronies, but Fashola after barely 1 year in office without all the PDP looted funds can give you stable power...

Let me educate you since you are used to ignorance...

Under Fashola and first time in the history of Nigeria, we generated over 5000MW last February, something your PDP uncles with all their looted funds couldn't do in 16 years...

Barely a year in office, Fashola singed agreements to build 14 solar power plants, something your PDP uncles with all their looted funds couldn't do in 16 years...

Abeg stop boring us with your elementary school rant...

3 Likes

Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by aresa: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Bobandgreat:

Zombie talk

Funny when ipob zombies call other people zombie.... grin

Wonders shall never end... grin
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by alagaddonjuan(m): 2:38am On Aug 27, 2016
https://www.facebook.com/alagainlove/posts/10207112939126338

lol @ grasp of the English language. after ignorantly asking why the works minister was talking about roads?

Smart you are not ..

16 years of PDP and looted $20 billion power funds and 55 years of Nigerian as a country couldn't give us stable electricity even after Jona your uncle sold our power infrastructures to his cronies, but Fashola after barely 1 year in office without all the PDP looted funds can give you stable power...

Under Fashola and first time in the history of Nigeria, we generated over 5000MW last February, something your PDP uncles with all their looted funds couldn't do in 16 years...

Barely a year in office, Fashola singed agreements to build 14 solar power plants, something your PDP uncles with all their looted funds couldn't do in 16 years...

Abeg stop boring us with your elementary school rant...[/quote]
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Femich18(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2016
aresa:

Smart you are not ..

Abeg stop boring us with your elementary school rant...
You even have the time explaining to those mofos ...mofos that sentiment had twisted their brains from reasoning like sane people
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by iyketex0750: 6:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Indeed ur ignorance reeks 2 d high heavens,and who exactly told u APC and fashola where responsible 4 d 5000mw generation of electricity Nigerians enjoyed last year,if i may ask which party was in power as of February last year
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2016
aresa:

Abeg STFU...
16 years of building an over $500 billion dollars economy ruined by the incompetence of APC in just a year!.... Don't pick a self immolating fight with me.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by betterABIAstate: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Jesus, you really slammed aresa well in this epic reply. The guy is about the dullest nairalander who doesn't think outside the box of tribalism, aregbeshola and fashola.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by betterABIAstate: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2016
aresa:

Abeg STFU...
you have been beaten blue/black on this thread, you keep sounding more miserable at every attempt you make to redeem yourself.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by thesicilian: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Jesus, you really slammed aresa well in this epic reply. The guy is about the dullest nairaland who doesn't think outside the box of tribalism, aregbeshola and fashola.
He's dull indeed, no dispute there. And definitely not worth anybody's time.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by agwom(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Ajibel(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Why this hate and envy on Fashola?

What has he done to you guys that he deserves the insalts that y'all ought to have channeled to your leaders who have looted your commonwealth? Why not direct your frustrations to something else instead of a man who has been tasked with the responsibility of salvaging our poor infrastructure and getting us sustainable power supply.

If Fashola goes to an event and gives a speech detailing his plans for Power, Works and Housing, they say he talks a lot. If he stays quiet for some time without any media attention, they call him out and say he has no policy direction for his ministries, that's why he's been quiet. You guys are just confused.

Whether you like it or not, he is in charge of Power, Works and Housing and he would succeed in his portfolio.
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by SMARTKOSSY: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Raydos:
This man is insan£

i know you're gonna quote me!

but if you 'coat' me, i will 'suit' you.
How bout if u wave.... I ll surf u
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by HERSLEY(f): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Story
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by nku5: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Fashola should sharrap. The most hyped failure in the history of mankind.

Lagos does not generally have pipe borne water despite 8 years of this joker. All the man has to boast of as legacy is a couple of flowers, a toll bridge and billions of dollars in debt for ambode to deal with
Re: FG Won't Rest Until Nigerians Enjoy Good Roads- Fashola by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2016
I trust fashola any day anytime. even if am slightly loosing believe on buhari but I believe fash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Son In-law With Diploma As Executive Director, Finance, NIMASA / Economy: Buhari’s Government Confused, Adamant – Oby ezekwesili / Corruption: 55 People Stole $6.2bn – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.