Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade (18534 Views)

Governor Ayade Forcefully Collects Car He Gifted Florence Ita-Giwa / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Governor Ayade's Wife, Linda Drives Him To Construction Site. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State on Thursday August, 25th declared his unflinching love for President Muhammadu Buhari, boasting that he works harder than most APC governors in projecting the image of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“I am in love with the style and ability of President Muhammadu Buhari as leader of Nigerians. He does not see himself as a party leader but as father of the country.

“His efforts at streamlining the country’s resources, as well as tackling corruption drew me closer to him.

“Besides, he has shown me love even though I am of the PDP. He gives utmost and prompt attention to my requests,” Ayade said.

As reported by newspunch.org, Ayade stated that he ended politics soon after the 2015 elections, adding that he would spend the next one year commissioning projects.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/why-i-fell-in-love-with-buhari-governor-ben-ayade/

7 Likes

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
This man is a complete ediot. Don't worry, keep on following Donald Duck. The EFCC will deal with you and your thieving brothers ****

47 Likes

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
That is his version. So why do you love Buhari?

1 Like

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
I suppose this is what the present GCFR has been reduced to - a pseudo-messiah who's been exposed as a fraud latching on to straws of false adulations by the two-faced politicians to stroke his battered ego. He needs this occasional butt-licking to oil his dull, fading image as the epitome of hope.

Gone are the 'Sai Baba!' days.

Welcome to retrogressive change, ladies and gentlemen.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by kokozain(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
I smell lies this is camouflage of not been a prey to EFCC gbam!

1 Like

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
This man is a complete ediot. Don't worry, keep on following Donald Duck. The EFCC will deal with you and your thieving brothers, while the restless militants will finish off what is left.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BlackSeptember: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
This man is only saying this because of his brother was arrested by EFCC.

Naija politicians are like Serpent

18 Likes

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by playahata: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Brown noser
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nigeria Political officeholders ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
This man is a complete ediot. Don't worry, keep on following Donald Duck. The EFCC will deal with you and your thieving brothers ****

Hhehehehehehehehehehehehe

You must be funny

How did you know that he is following someone?

1 Like

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by ikp120(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Let me finish my e-clubbing #TGIF
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jhuniyour:
That is his version. So why do you love Buhari?

Who are you hiting the question at?
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by habiham: 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Na cos this mumu ayade whatever don eat tonight and can afford to settle his ward tuition
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Who are you hiting the question at?

All the APC die hard fans
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
I suppose this is what the present GCFR has been reduced to - a pseudo-messiah who's been exposed as a fraud latching on to straws of false adulations by the two-faced politicians to stroke his battered ego. He needs this occasional butt-licking to oil his dull, fading image as the epitome of hope.

Gone are the 'Sai Baba!' days.

Welcome to retrogressive change, ladies and gentlemen.

Calm down

Let peace prevail

They will not be there forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria Political officeholders ehn

Hmmmmmmm

What have they done again?

Can that be a breaking news?
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
ikp120:
Let me finish my e-clubbing #TGIF
Ok
Till then
But, be careful to avoid poison. Lol

1 Like

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by viktagorion: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Well said Mr Governor, well said.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Man of the people, unlike other election losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by Femich18(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
habiham:
Na cos this mumu ayade whatever don eat tonight and can afford to settle his ward tuition
Really?
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by mars123(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
habiham:
bros if you can't afford your wards tuition go and work harder. Success is not for the feeble minded.

4 Likes

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:23am On Aug 27, 2016
viktagorion:
Well said Mr Governor, well said.

Wonderful.

It is good to reason positively.

God bless you!

6 Likes

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by otukpo(f): 5:36am On Aug 27, 2016
I am getting disappointed in Ben Ayade.
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2016
otukpo:
I am getting disappointed in Ben Ayade.

Don't be.

But, where has he not perform to your expectations?

1 Like

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2016
FriendChoice:
Man of the people, unlike other election losers.

Thats true sha.

Very few people will pronounce this..

They need 100% effectiveness from their leaders.

You must be a Cross Riverian?

1 Like

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by SMARTKOSSY: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Then go get your ass fvcked stupid ol'man
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by agwom(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Then go get your ass fvcked stupid ol'man

Why the insult? Na

Nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by mrsjcferm: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2016
U mean in love
Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by Lukmann1: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2016
first time I am saw something good about buhari, anyway, face the die economy and large so thing will got better.

1 Like

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by ladyF(f): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
first time I am saw something good about buhari, anyway, face the die economy and large so thing will got better.

That are nothing good abut Buhari. Economical is baddest now than it ever be. All things just cost for market. Buhari are not face the die economy, he were travelled upandan. God dey! grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: ”why I Fell In Love With Buhari” – Ayade by Frank3n2(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2016
Sir, you are still in the opposition party grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Explains How To Know Your PVC Collection Center / 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack / Gov. Obiano Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.