Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? (3219 Views)

Why Do Older Guys Of 30+ Date Younger Girls Of 18+? / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Why Do Fat Women Feel Like They Have The Guts To Approach Fit Men? PIC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by Fuqman(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
I've been with 4 actually, though I'm young. 4 years ago I had one that was 36 at the time, 2 years ago 2 that were 45 and now I'm seeing one that is 38.

I wonder if other guys enjoy being with older women the way I do. I do like younger women too but sex with those I mentioned was really good. They don't usually say no and are very loving. Don't get me wrong they have a great heart and personality, in other words are great women. But when it comes to sex they are amazing. I hope no young woman take this the wrong way though. Boom!!! sha sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by amuokuko: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Experience dey say is The best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by olaleks007(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pls try 60 and 70 too so that we can know how they feel too

Thanks in advance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by montezz(f): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
olaleks007:
Pls try 60 and 70 too so that we can know how they feel too

Thanks in advance
And a ghost too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by xpat1: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fuqman:
I've been with 4 actually, though I'm young. 4 years ago I had one that was 36 at the time, 2 years ago 2 that were 45 and now I'm seeing one that is 38.

I wonder if other guys enjoy being with older women the way I do. I do like younger women too but sex with those I mentioned was really good. They don't usually say no and are very loving. Don't get me wrong they have a great heart and personality, in other words are great women. But when it comes to sex they are amazing. I hope no young woman take this the wrong way though. Boom!!! sha sha.

Your own don dey Finish Small - Small you no know....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by rawpadgin(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
disadvantage is, they get younger whilst u grow older than ur age

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by RelationshipPro: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
I think you need to be delivered from the "Spirit Of Old Woman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMM5TOJNnyQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by vizkiz: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
I Hope by older women you mean MILF or do you mean grandmas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by vicstar(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
I presume yo making a trade outtaf it
Or u just fvckin' for free undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by enshi(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fuqman:

You are so right.... Pls i could be there for their friends incase.. . Just link me ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by olaleks007(m): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
montezz:

And a ghost too

Ur dp is awesome
Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by tyson99(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just be bidden ur destiny bye bye

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by Nectarbaba(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Just continue playing with your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2016
30 and 45 are not old.They are youths.
Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by osemoses1234(m): 4:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Like play like play u don finish b that ooooooo
Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by sirusX(m): 5:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Love Machine:
30 and 45 are not old.They are youths.
My thoughts exactly...I believe they have the stamina to match up to the guy'z moves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by Theresa1990: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2016
OP, get sense jor

u mean sleepin with sum1old enuf to b ur moda is sweet?
who do u lik dis?
Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by Coolguy89(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2016
montezz:
And a ghost too
I love ur aass
Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Same reason why old wine tastes better.
The guy above me though, ^^^ , do you really check out every lady's dp? Yuck, you get time, aswear!
What is she tells you she is 50, abi you didn't see the sagging arms?
What if she shows you her face and you see wrinkles, would the attraction still be there?
Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by Mann11: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2016
It is just that you have appetite for them oldies not that they are better. Neither are they worse either, it depends on your taste.
Re: Why Do Older Women Feel So Good In Bed? by missessay: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
It's confidence - as you get older....trust grin

(1) (Reply)

My Bf Said Am Boring / Share Your Failed Experiences Chatting Up Naija Girls / How To Survive In Portharcourt: A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.