Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria (57653 Views)

My Kids Must Study Only These Courses In The University / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by martineinstein(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
oeven numba wan no garantee u employment
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Atake14(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2016
studiology

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2016
obajoey:
I thought I would see courses like nautical science and criminaltology.

Dogara is a lawyer on paper as alleged, but now a full time politician.

School makes us inclined, but reality helps us find our path.
Aside nautical science, marine engineering too.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2016
duullie88:
Baba forget that tin... without God blessings.. if u like tie bomb for body u still no go blow...
Bros you too de listen to GO preaching.

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by virus05(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2016
winkmart:
BE AN IMPORTER and NEVER LACK AGAIN.

I buy items from abroad with free shipping to Nigeria, imagine and I sell like fire.

Imagine me buying a watch for N6000 and selling for N14000

sometimes I buy some ladies watches for N700 and sell for N3000

My people die cuz of lack of knowledge..
not everybody like buying and selling. like me i don't like it. no matter the gain
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by PerfectEsquire(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Political science nko?

That is what pay most these days...

(The study of how to steal through written process)

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Coldfeets: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2016
In other words...

Go to school

Study these courses

Make a good grade (of course)

And then get a good job

And life is made abi?

Foooools everywhere embarassed

Eureka123:
And it is because of this mentality that Nigeria will remain as it is today.

Don't mind these foools

Anyway sha, it is not their fault

It is the garbage they have been fed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Biafra1000: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
teacherbim:

Education
education sure pass...#i_rep_education

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Bazzio: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Our naija today s abt godfatherism, & belonging to one ***†*** or d other.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by eph12(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2016
idris4r83:
The courses should be
1. medicine and surgery
2. Pharmacy
3. Medical lab science
4. Radiography
5. Nursing
It is very hard to see the graduates of these courses roaming the streets in search of job.
There are jobs bro. Under employment is the problem not unemployment.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Tiny23:

Very true, 90% of what we learn at school are *almost* useless in real life.
Mind sharing the source of your data?
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by emmykk(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2016
richielouis7:
1.medicine and surgery 2.Computer science/engineering 3.Elect elect 4.Economics 5.add any
which course did president buhari studied?

3 Likes

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2016
AZeD1:
Mind sharing the source of your data?

Which data?
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
richielouis7:
1.medicine and surgery
2.Computer science/engineering
3.Elect elect
4.Economics
5.add any

Remove computer science from that list because the school teach them noting.

Studing Computer science in Nigeria University is a waste of time and resources.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Kassidy90(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Economics kwa,
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Tiny23:

Which data?
The data were you arrived at the conclusion that 90% percent of what people studied in school is useless.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by logadims: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2016
winkmart:

I buy items from abroad with free shipping to Nigeria, imagine and I sell like fire.

email me your number- so we can talk. Logadims@gmail.com
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by jice(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
richielouis7:
1.medicine and surgery
3.Elect elect
4.Economics
5.add any

No course is better than the other. It is just about your personal discipline and vision in life
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Ralphdan(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2016
richielouis7:
1.medicine and surgery
3.Elect elect
4.Economics
5.add any

Hmmm na you talk so oooo grin
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2016
AZeD1:

The data were you arrived at the conclusion that 90% percent of what people studied in school is useless.

Read my post again, *almost*

What does dat word mean to you?
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
I am surprised by this OP. There are people who read sociology today and are far richer than doctors, engineers and economists. Its God that giveth wealth OP. Don't be so parochial
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by JesusmyGod1: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
winkmart:

but u ain't rich

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by BrBakreez(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2016
Study law, find a good firm for your pupillage but learn as much as you can within a short time and be smart about it. Do not bother about pay because if you are good you will find your own clients who will pay your bills too. Most of it all be prayerful and you will be looking for those to employ soonest. I have been there and I can tell you it works for me and every serious-minderd lawyers out there.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Dumbest thread ever, there are doctors scrambling for police, airforce due to unemployment. I was expecting courses like nursing, radiography, aeronautical engineering, law

2 Likes

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by haryomikun(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Badyear:
If you like study computer science at Harvard, Medicine at ABU, Law at Cambridge with a masters for pharmacy at Makerere univerity if you don't have the right connection, a certain amount of real life experiences and a little luck then you are wasting your time
Study computer science at Harvard and not get a job?

Baba stop deceiving yourself
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Kazrem(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
richielouis7:
1.medicine and surgery 2.Computer science/engineering 3.Elect elect 4.Economics 5.add any
Accountancy.
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Trexnemesis(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
idris4r83:
The courses should be
1. medicine and surgery
2. Pharmacy
3. Medical lab science
4. Radiography
5. Nursing
It is very hard to see the graduates of these courses roaming the streets in search of job.

Gbam. #2 & 3 are the best when it comes to self-employment. Not much capital needed to set up.

4 Likes

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by chrystalC(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2016
If u still believe Education is the KEY to success in naija den u still hvnt caught up wif reality bruv....

2 Likes

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by abumeinben(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2016
duullie88:
Baba forget that tin... without God blessings.. if u like tie bomb for body u still no go blow...

Gods blessings are already on you bro, that's why you're still here. What next is what you do with these blessings.

I studied electrical engineering, but want to pursue MSc in Comp Science. Everything about the next phase of tech seems to be pointing that way. Open your eyes bro

2 Likes

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Ajimight(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2016
duullie88:
in Falz voice even if fake ur death u still no blow. (FALZ 2016) Clap

1 Like

Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by Ajimight(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2016
overhype course's in Nigeria
Re: Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria by OgaJonah(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Budget Padding and National Assambly grin shocked A very lucrative course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? / See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.