Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood (73191 Views)

Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer / Olugboyega Olubiyi-Ayokunle: Wanted Fake Naval Officer (Photo) / Soon-To-Wed Fake Naval Officer Arrested In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by ercel: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2016
The gal boyfriend wey d straff her without CD because him d think say na only him she dey date go shock o,these days surprise no b expensive package again!
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by DAramis: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Thank God he was caught.
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Rexnegro(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2016
na wa o, bad news almost everyday
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Greenback: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Doghari sef
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by ikehernest5: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Flashh:
I only see people gathering like they want to collect voter's card.

Now, where's the unclad picture? Even if he hasn't taken her blood.
makin up stories frm voters card stand. why is d suspect so free nd nt handcuffed?
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2016
UR HEAD DEY THERE NA MY EVENING COOL OFF JOINT BE THAT..AFTER I RETIRE TO PARLIAMENT..
golddust6000:
Big fish resturant na for abulado near satelite town for ojo
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Atake14(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2016
where d victim

Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Topam: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Myself2(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2016
He's lucky the tyre and matches squad didn't get there on time',,,,,,,,,,,

Waito ,what's smelling on this thread,I smell lies on this thread.For the "suspect" to not have been manhandled in Festac of all places, o boy this story no pure
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Jennifer89(f): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2016
hmm as she hear naval officer she go just say i don jam maga not knowing is the other way round.
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by bejeria101(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2016
Vampire lol
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by ahahnow: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2016
Babaregg:
For Festac oo

Festac? angry angry angry Festac is becoming a ghetto. I want to pack now now
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Usain Bolt open mouth as him see the way I take overtake am to enter this thread. But see disapointment-no Na-ked picture.

Op it is well with you O
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2016
This story nor complete without name o
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Lol @ "short time rest" grin grin grin
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by nortcentrallord(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Point of correction, he is not a naval doctor but a short time and blood extractor officer. cheesy
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Topcourage1: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Interesting
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Karashika... sucking her blood ooooooo
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by fergieboy: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Babaregg:
Suspected Ritualist Impersonating Naval Officer Tries To Drug A Girl In Hotel

As crowds gathered outside the popular hotel (Big fish restaurant and bar) where short time rest is done. I tried to inquire what was happening, turned out to be that a man took a girl (supposed prostitute) for a short time and after the first round of s3x, as the girl is resting egbon not only snapped her nude but as he attempts to take her blood she woke up feeling so dizzy as someone who has been drugged then she raised alarm.
He claimed to be a Naval doctor and when his phone was opened, terrible things were seen, the blood extractor too was siezed.
Police was alerted and it turned out that he isn't a Navy officer. He has been whisked away.
Please the pics are not clear cos i was trying t be discreet while snapping

The girl wearing pink was d victim while the man looking towards the camera wearing black is the suspect.

So big fish abule ado satellite town get lodging also?? Wonders...

I thought they only sell fish there
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Awoofawo(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ekehwinz:
if that girl na prostitute, that will be her last adventure cos she go repent if she get sense.

Don'tt be surprise to meet tomorrow wwith another client..........she will propabble go back to baba to fortify herself double portion grin
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Gbaddy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Naval officers with Asewo
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Babaregg(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
golddust6000:
Big fish resturant na for abulado near satelite town for ojo

There is one at 208 road junction inside Festac
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Babaregg(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
UR HEAD DEY THERE NA MY EVENING COOL OFF JOINT BE THAT..AFTER I RETIRE TO PARLIAMENT..

There is Big fish restaurant and bar in 208 junction inside Festac
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by jay7(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Make d girl better learn her lesson now
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
reallywhen was it opened?sorry to bother u.. cheesy
Babaregg:

There is Big fish restaurant and bar in 208 junction inside Festac
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by EmekaBlue(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
D guy wan lie say he disvirgin woman...nekkid pics + blood...
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Olushauneddy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
When will the price of bag of rice come down to N7000? That's what is bothering me for now............
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
tayo4ng:
what a terrible world we leave in? ladies ladies ladies.

No matter how terrible this world is I don't want to leave now.
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by buffalowings: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Slimflame:
Wia be the place op

Across the road
Just beside ur house grin grin grin
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Slimflame(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
buffalowings:

Across the road
Just beside ur house grin grin grin
ok dat my duplex behind dat ur father's hut,shea
Re: Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood by Collins10(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2017
Flashh:
I only see people gathering like they want to collect voter's card.

Now, where's the unclad picture? Even if he hasn't taken her blood.
You are still expecting to see unclad pictures? She may have been unclad after sex in the hotel room but when she raised alarm, I am sure you would expect her to put something on atleast na. She no get shame?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Honest Digbara: Bobisky Dies Hours After Arrest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.