Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

UNIPORT Portal Re-opened For 2016/2017 UTME Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT Portal Re-opened For 2016/2017 UTME Candidates (635 Views)

Ui Admission Portal Re-open / UNIUYO 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Screening Form Is Officially Re-opened! / Imo Has Highest Number Of UTME Candidates 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Portal Re-opened For 2016/2017 UTME Candidates by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
In respect of the above subject, this is to inform you that the University Management has directed as follows:
1. Friday, 26th August to mid-night on Sunday, 4th September, 2016: Re-opening of the Portal for online
registration
2. Wednesday, 7th to Friday, 9th September, 2016: Screening Exercise in the College of Health Sciences and respective Faculties/School (the respective venues will be published on the University website in due course and via sms to candidates)
3. Documents Needed for Screening Exercise:
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
(ii) JAMB Result print out
(iii) Original and photocopies of O'Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE,
GCE, NECO, NABTEB) Examination Slips for Candidates awaiting results
(iv) Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
Candidates should note that Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates' names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Thank you.
Mrs. Dorcas D. Otto

Re: UNIPORT Portal Re-opened For 2016/2017 UTME Candidates by chuckwizzy(m): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Pls I have two issues
1. I had already registered before for the screening should I still re-register?
2.the name on my birth certificate is okorie Dickson chukwuebuka while the name in all my other certificates is okorie chukwuebuka Dickson is the arrangement an issue?
Re: UNIPORT Portal Re-opened For 2016/2017 UTME Candidates by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 27, 2016
chuckwizzy:
Pls I have two issues
1. I had already registered before for the screening should I still re-register?
2.the name on my birth certificate is okorie Dickson chukwuebuka while the name in all my other certificates is okorie chukwuebuka Dickson is the arrangement an issue?
1) therez no need to re-registerºººYou r good to go
2) Hmmmmmm seems theres no problem wif the name bt uniport can go hay wire bt m 70% sure no prblm

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Choice Of Accommodation As A University Student / Sad News; Mouau Loses Another Student / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.