Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney (1717 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by gunpoint(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2016
An $80 million AUD shipment of methamphetamine hidden in generators was the result of "unusual" co-operation between Mexican and West African organised crime gangs, the Australian Federal Police says.
Four people have been arrested after federal police seized the 140kg shipment, with three of the four charged with importing a commercial quantity of a border-controlled drug.
The three charged people include a 60-year-old Nigerian-American Donatus Uzowani, a 45-year-old Nigerian-Mexican and a 48-year-old Nigerian-Australian .
They were to face Parramatta Local Court on Saturday.
The fourth person, a 35-year-old Nigerian-Australian Prince Ibe, was expected to be charged later on Saturday.
AFP NSW state manager Chris Sheehan said the "tyranny of distance" no longer worked in law enforcement's favour as international transportation and networking became increasingly simple.
"This is a case of Mexican organised crime co-operating with West African organised crime in a global syndicate supplying large, commercial-scale quantities of methamphetamine," Mr Sheehan said.
"From an AFP perspective, the teamwork between these two global organised crime syndicates is unusual."
Mr Sheehan said the seizure began in March, when two Mexican sea cargo containers were intercepted by the Australian Border Force in Sydney.
Inside the containers were 11 diesel generators found to be concealing crystal meth.
The AFP then traced the delivery to a warehouse in the western Sydney suburb of Rossmore before making their arrests.
"They have gone to great lengths to defeat or circumvent our activities at the border, (but) in this instance they haven't been able to do that," said Border Force NSW regional commander Tim Fitzgerald.
Mr Sheehan said federal police suspected the Mexican and West African syndicates were working together to supply outlaw motorcycle gangs in Australia.
He said it wasn't the first time they had co-operated to carry out shipments, and wouldn't rule out further arrests.
"This is not the first large-scale importation we believe these syndicates have been involved in," Mr Sheehan said.
He said the size of the seizure was an indication organised crime still sought Australian drug users and the high prices they were willing to pay.

[url]
https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/videos/1280926025264861/?pnref=story[/url]
Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Femolacaster(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Ndi nyanmiri kwenu!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by gunpoint(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Femolacaster:
Ndi nyanmiri kwenu!
It says Nigerians no tribe mentioned
Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Perfecttouch(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2016
I only came to read comments so am still waiting as they filters in

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Perfecttouch(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2016
gunpoint:

na PRINCE IBE I SEE FOR THERE SO O

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Perfecttouch(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2016
gunpoint:

na PRINCE IBE and DONATUS NZOWANI I SEE FOR THERE SO O dem mention name and my brodas can tell you the tribe without mincing words

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by gunpoint(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
na PRINCE IBE I SEE FOR THERE SO O
Who was clearly said to be an Australian-Nigerian
Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Perfecttouch(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2016
gunpoint:

Who was clearly said to be an Australian-Nigerian
so na until dem put AJABATHA-IGBO ABI?

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by equlibrium(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmm....
NCAN Stamford Bridge branch reporting
I left my lunch to make it here in time for FP
Na dem dem na
Who fit borrow me that Zuma picture abeg?

Dis pepo fo disgrace us finish
Dey don go dey "develop" Australia too?

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by EpicMaurice(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2016
Op see your life.
Am guessing the other two are not of igbo origin, thats why you witheld their names.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by gunpoint(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Op see your life.
Am guessing the other two are not of igbo origin, thats why you witheld their names.

I did not type the report.
I only copied and pasted it
You can go to the 7news url posted there to see it for yourself.
And what i found interesting was the value of the drugs, not the tribes of the pushers
Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by aylagos(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2016
I don't want to check name ooo but some people from the yeast, the land of dying sun and the flaties tribes uganda, you see say I no mention name ooo but they are developer.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by donziller(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Where are d NCAN members. U are needed

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by fullblast(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Jeez...Whooping N21B shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by gunpoint(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2016
fullblast:
Jeez...Whooping N21B shocked shocked

Money of life right?? grin
Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by SonyObsessed: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Igbo kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwezuonuoooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by doctimi(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Roger That.....

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by winj: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
gunpoint:

That is the tragedy of ibo people destroying Nigeria for all Nigerians.
The 21 ibos waiting their turn for firing squad execution in Indonesia are simply called Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by gunpoint(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
winj:

The 21 ibos waiting their turn for firing squad execution in Indonesia are simply called Nigerians!
Thats cos they ARE Nigerians, not igbo
Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by winj: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
gunpoint:

Thats cos they ARE Nigerians, not igbo

They may carry Nigerian passports because they are in the entity of Nigerian but they are a criminal tribe of monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by EpicMaurice(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
winj:

if it dey pain you so much why not let them go.
Assuming they have their biafra nation the headline would be biafrans and not nigerians caught trafficking drugs

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by winj: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
EpicMaurice:

if it dey pain you so much why not let them go.
Assuming they have their biafra nation the headline would be biafrans and not nigerians caught trafficking drugs

It is not up to me alone to let them go, I am not the Nigerian Government, NASS or people.
For now all I can do is make sure many of them are arrested and face firing squad, and I am doing that!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by EpicMaurice(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
winj:

It is not up to me alone to let them go, I am not the Nigerian Government, NASS or people.
For now all I can do is make sure many of them are arrested and face firing squad, and I am doing that!
ngwanu clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Amoto94(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Karm16, Sukkot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by sukkot: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Amoto94:
Karm16, Sukkot
bros i just comot for 1 month ban, but make i book space in case e reach frontpage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Official of NCA reporting on duty.

Yes... na them them d flatty, always represented.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Rilwayne001: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2016
NCAN

Reporting live from SHEKAO' compound, Sambisa Forest, Maiduguri. grin grin

As expected NA DEM sad

Over!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Jiri nu nwanyoo

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Caught With Drugs Worth N21billion In Sydney by gunpoint(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Jiri nu nwanyoo
Hahaha
Make our brodas do small small abi?
But check out the money na.
N21BILLION for this hard time worth am
At least no death sentence for Australia

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing After Visiting A S / Hilarious Conversations Between Two Weed Smokers / Photos) Evangelist Caught With Human Skull, Charms, Ribs. Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.