Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack (17587 Views)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by ephi123(f): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Joavid:

no need for the epistle really.

one tribe has been in power since the creation of the state. blame them.

they were the ones paying ghost workers.

they milked the state dry.

No one has a monopoly on nairaland, everyone is entitled to write what they want including "an epistle".
In any case, with this man, time will certainly tell. You can deceive some of the people some of the time, but definitely not everyone will be deceived all the time. Se fini.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Berbierklaus(f): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Joavid:

One tribe has been in power since the creation of the state. blame them.

It is a known fact,and he doesn't want to be stoned,do they think the other tribes are foolish or blind?

Well the stoning has just started grin

btw @long epistle,I was just highlighting reason he will continue to get stoned until something is done

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by smartdesign: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bolustic:
This governor is one person who makes me feel the youths don't really have anything to offer if politically empowered.

He's a colossal disappointment.
bros dont jurge d governor that way; what fact can u prove ur point wit
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by SIMPLIFIED(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
I wish Deltans will be brave enough to do same, suffering from one bad leader to another. A state among the highest earning from the Federal allocation and IGR yet everything seems to be on a standstill, since James IBori who was a thief but still developed the stae left nothing tangible has been done..
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by winj: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mosque Attack ONLY?
when muslims attack they burn the churches and kill everyone inside!
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by onward4life(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jibril659:
this igalas need to be taught a lesson

Bro pls not now. U know very well ur state is very sensitive to these kind of statement..just let peace cloud kogi...
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by abdul4moti(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
johnpaulo:
Political miscreants indeed. shocked shocked shocked
Yahaya Bello should trade with care.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by OnucheAdams: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
What do you all expect from a Governor whose only form of Foreign Direct Investment is to be importing babes from South Africa into Government House.....Let him show up in my LGA and see if CNN wouldn't carry the stonning incident.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Cityguy: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Taken that he has good intentions at face value but the level of suffering and deprivation in the state is unprecedented! Some husbands cannot cater for their families anymore, many sent packing or constantly under threat of eviction from landlords who also depend on rents to feed. 'Corporate' begging is on the increase as neatly dressed guys corner you the moment you come out of banks soliciting knowing that the possibility of being given a hearing is better if decent in appearance. He needs to move faster. Those he had screened should be paid. What's the essence of paying just two months and accumulating more after screeningnif not true that he fixed the bailout? What stops those one enjoying their monthly stipend uninterrupted? He should not fritter away the benevolence God through the people bestowed on him. People are dying pls.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Junior66(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Joavid:

well said.

what is happening in Kogi is radical reforms and its unprecedented, so such reactions are expected and well prepared for. Kogi state has the highest number of godfathers,ghost workers,abandoned projects and thieves and Yahaya Bello is stepping on toes to change that and they are not happy.

besides, he only assumed office January.

Acidosis how far? grin
let me quote you for the second time.
If you dn't trust Igala's to give you first hand info about Yahaya Bello's atrocities, pls look for a sincere Ebira or Yoruba man to give you a detailed overview of our Governor. Nobody is saying our former governors are saints. They are not! But our new governor is doing worse. He is milking the state at a period in time where the state allocation is very low. Serious milking o. You are a popular nairalander but it seems you have been ignoring posts on the atrocities of Yahaya Bello. What Yahaya Bello is doing to state workers currently is divide and rule. Pay abour 40% of the state workers at random months and then declare that he has paid workers. At a time when the state is supposedly broke he has awarded contracts for the renovation of the government house where he refused to stay. Kogi now has a government house extension which is his personal house that he sold back to the state government at an inflated price. Can't list his atrocities. The surprising thing is that despite the fact that all of us in the state are suffering Ebiras still love him. Who needs roundabouts in the state when we are all hungry? At the moment Gov Wada looks like a saint compared to him.
Incase you are wondering, I am an Igala residing in Anyigba. A lot of my living relatives and friends have been declared ghost workers even though they are alive. Some are even directors, retired directors etc etc. My mum was paid 9k, 5k and 2k respectively for the month of December, January and Feb dis year. She is owed about 7 months now or so. That's a retired director o who be collecting about a 100k!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by BABANGBALI: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

It is a known fact,and he doesn't want to be stoned,do they think the other tribes are foolish or blind?

Well the stoning has just started grin

btw @long epistle,I was just highlighting reason he will continue to get stoned until something is done

continue to get stoned for what exactly?

is he a magician?
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by BABANGBALI: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Junior66:

If you dn't trust Igala's to give you first hand info about Yahaya Bello's atrocities, pls look for a sincere Ebira or Yoruba man to give you a detailed overview of our Governor. Nobody is saying our former governors are saints. They are not! But our new governor is doing worse. He is milking the state at a period in time where the state allocation is very low. Serious milking o. You are a popular nairalander but it seems you have been ignoring posts on the atrocities of Yahaya Bello. What Yahaya Bello is doing to state workers currently is divide and rule. Pay abour 40% of the state workers at random months and then declare that he has paid workers. At a time when the state is supposedly broke he has awarded contracts for the renovation of the government house where he refused to stay. Kogi now has a government house extension which is his personal house that he sold back to the state government at an inflated price. Can't list his atrocities. The surprising thing is that despite the fact that all of us in the state are suffering Ebiras still love him. Who needs roundabouts in the state when we are all hungry? At the moment Gov Wada looks like a saint compared to him.
Incase you are wondering, I am an Igala residing in Anyigba. A lot of my living relatives and friends have been declared ghost workers even though they are alive. Some are even directors, retired directors etc etc. My mum was paid 9k, 5k and 2k respectively for the month of December, January and Feb dis year. She is owed about 7 months now or so. That's a retired director o who be collecting about a 100k!
9k,5k and 2k to buy groundnut or pampers? shocked shocked The man dey craze ni?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by limeta(f): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
EastGold:
For how long will kogi suffer miserable governance.

Well, we all petted late Agagu with stones, no we regret doing it

Keep up the good work
Next time hit the bulls eye.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Junior66:

my aunt is a nurse too and hasn't been paid. I understand how it feels. with this action, he will definitely speed up payment of workers.

Your friends and relatives that were declared ghost workers should go forward to thier respective ministries and sort it out, that is if they were really working and taking attendance.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
OnucheAdams:
What do you all expect from a Governor whose only form of Foreign Direct Investment is to be importing babes from South Africa into Government House.....Let him show up in my LGA and see if CNN wouldn't carry the stonning incident.

seriously though? you just gonna stone him for what? cos he Ebira?
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by BABANGBALI: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cityguy:
Taken that he has good intentions at face value but the level of suffering and deprivation in the state is unprecedented! Some husbands cannot cater for their families anymore, many sent packing or constantly under threat of eviction from landlords who also depend on rents to feed. 'Corporate' begging is on the increase as neatly dressed guys corner you the moment you come out of banks soliciting knowing that the possibility of being given a hearing is better if decent in appearance. He needs to move faster. Those he had screened should be paid. What's the essence of paying just two months and accumulating more after screeningnif not true that he fixed the bailout? What stops those one enjoying their monthly stipend uninterrupted? He should not fritter away the benevolence God through the people bestowed on him. People are dying pls.
toto go dey very cheap for kogi state be dat o. If man make mistake carry babe go home for weekend the babe no go like to comot go back to her place again O,even una married women go dey do underground work
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by yackzee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jibril659:
this igalas need to be taught a lesson
hunger in the land and this is what you can offer.pls tell the gov to pay the bailout fund he collected
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by zthree: 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
GYB is to me the only visionary and determined leader Kogi State has ever produced. I listened to his anniversary speech today and my perception and support for him just increased the more. Let us come together and join this man on his mission to create the Kogi that our children will enjoy in the nearest future. There is so much the Governor has to offer, let's support him.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by hurrycane: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
The young governor want to quit 4m his society where he belond
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Ruuhh(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Joavid:

well said.

what is happening in Kogi is radical reforms and its unprecedented, so such reactions are expected and well prepared for. Kogi state has the highest number of godfathers,ghost workers,abandoned projects and thieves and Yahaya Bello is stepping on toes to change that and they are not happy.

besides, he only assumed office January.

Acidosis how far? grin

Oh! so you're one of Bello's paid media touts Abi? your own go soon meet you. Bello is a thieving criminal, the type kogi has never seen before but I believe if supreme Court force the abomination on us, we will die together before next election. aniebo n Omeruo will be child's play. stupid devilish empty carton. come n see the jubilation in the state since yesterday. Bello the only gov. to receive slap n be pelted twice in 8 months n it's not even December yet. cow Bello.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Ruuhh(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
zthree:
GYB is to me the only visionary and determined leader Kogi State has ever produced. I listened to his anniversary speech today and my perception and support for him just increased the more. Let us come together and join this man on his mission to create the Kogi that our children will enjoy in the nearest future. There is so much the Governor has to offer, let's support him.

visit the state n see the vision the devil has. destroying all roundabouts, refusing to pay workers, sacking legitimate workers, patrolling with military convoy, shouting " na God win o" after a state wide broadcast..... that's the future, the vision Bello is building. breeding hate, disgust, ill will for himself n his generation, may God respond appropriately to our prayers for kogi.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Ruuhh:

Oh! so you're one of Bello's paid media touts Abi? your own go soon meet you. Bello is a thieving criminal, the type kogi has never seen before but I believe if supreme Court force the abomination on us, we will die together before next election. aniebo n Omeruo will be child's play. stupid devilish empty carton. come n see the jubilation in the state since yesterday. Bello the only gov. to receive slap n be pelted twice in 8 months n it's not even December yet. cow Bello.

just Because he's not Igala.

Pele.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Ruuhh(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2016
Joavid:

just Because he's not Igala.

Pele.

To you now, this is the point I tell you I'm not Igala Abi? as true as that may be, you just cannot deny the fact Bello is looting n terrorising the state. he's in over his head,its only a matter of now. I laugh at your sentimental conduct, you just can't progress with such mindset.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Ruuhh:

To you now, this is the point I tell you I'm not Igala Abi? as true as that may be, you just cannot deny the fact Bello is looting n terrorising the state. he's in over his head,its only a matter of now. I laugh at your sentimental conduct, you just can't progress with such mindset.

says someone who is making baseless accusations without prove.

talking too much but saying nothing.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2016
Ruuhh:

if Bello is a "thieving criminal", Wada and the late Audu plus all the past governors of Kogi state that have no achievement except ghost workers on thier payroll are thieving Satanists

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Ruuhh:

visit the state n see the vision the devil has. destroying all roundabouts, refusing to pay workers, sacking legitimate workers, patrolling with military convoy, shouting " na God win o" after a state wide broadcast..... that's the future, the vision Bello is building. breeding hate, disgust, ill will for himself n his generation, may God respond appropriately to our prayers for kogi.

* Destroying roundabouts - that will be rebuilt and has been planned and budgeted for.

* Refusing to pay - refusing to pay incompetent workers with lackadaisical attitude to work. "

*Sacking workers - same as above.

*patrolling with military convoy - you're a f00l. Governors patrol with military convoy all over the country.

The only people breeding hate are haters like you and your conglomerate of killjoys.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Ruuhh(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Joavid:

* Destroying roundabouts - that will be rebuilt and has been planned and budgeted for.

* Refusing to pay - refusing to pay incompetent workers with lackadaisical attitude to work. "

*Sacking workers - same as above.

*patrolling with military convoy - you're a f00l. Governors patrol with military convoy all over the country.

The only people breeding hate are haters like you and your conglomerate of killjoys.

There goes the Mutaffifin...... Time shall tell. lol
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by TheMascot(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Joavid:

one tribe has been in power since the creation of the state. blame them.

if you are in kogi..you would know that it is a witch hunt...not a screening..how many times dey de screen ?
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2016
TheMascot:
if you are in kogi..you would know that it is a witch hunt...not a screening..how many times dey de screen ?

witch hunt?

did they witch hunt. you?

you are calling weeding out corrupt elements witch hunting?

am not surprised. that's the same accusation made against Buhari when he is only trying to recover our stolen yams.
Re: Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack by TheMascot(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Joavid:

witch hunt?

did they witch hunt. you?

you are calling weeding out corrupt elements witch hunting?

am not surprised. that's the same accusation made against Buhari when he is only trying to recover our stolen yams.
ehm.. Babe.. I was in support of the screening.. I lauded his efforts and even published an article on the graphics to that effect..

But when I found out that he was being selective about his payments especially when you do not conform to his idea..i can give you examples if you want.. I have names and facts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family / Ben Bruce Eulogizes Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.