Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Training Workshop On How To Build A Website And Earn Money From It (guaranteed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training Workshop On How To Build A Website And Earn Money From It (guaranteed) (419 Views)

Silly Mistakes You Must Avoid/Correct If You Must Earn Money Online / Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training Workshop On How To Build A Website And Earn Money From It (guaranteed) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello my fellow Nairalanders i am saying a pleasant Saturday morning to you all and as well to the honorable admins and moderators i salute you as well

Are you into buying and selling of goods, makeup biz, beads making, or you own a company of your own and you wish to know how to build a website of your own. At my training workshop you will discover the easiest ways to build a clean and a slick website also learn how to earn money from your personal website or business website. To build a website most web developers will charge you 80k above and yet will not show you the secrets behind how it is built. But with just 5k (#5,000)

you will learn how to build a website from the scratch without coding skills, how to edit a ready made HTML website templates and how to design it, buy a domain and hosting at a very cheap price and publish it to the internet. You will discover as well how to earn money from a website, as a blogger how you can monetize your blog, and the advantage of knowing these is you can build a website for clients and charge higher. freelance website to get clients to build websites for and charge them in $ will be revealed to you at the training workshop....

This workshop is open to everyone irrespective of age or gender and you are

guaranteed of building your website that very day.
•You will be given:
•Training videos
•Website builder software (2 softwares)
•Banner designer pro (advertisement)
•Easy Gif animator software
•FTP Client Software
•Website ready made templates
•eBook on how to earn money from websites and where to get a cheap domain name and hosting for your website

Workshop date is 2nd & 3rd September 2016
Venue: Suite A15 Solaron Plaza Egbeda, Lagos
Time: 11:am -2pm
Refreshment follows after the training workshop

To book for your seat reservations call or WhatsApp chat on 07068910883
To register online visit http://amosinterbiz.my-free.website/internet-business-registrations

Make it a date with us.......

1 Like

Re: Training Workshop On How To Build A Website And Earn Money From It (guaranteed) by oduz: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kudos OP

This will benefit a lot of unemployed young school leavers

But if you have d space, reducing the price by 40% can increase the patronage by 100%

cool
Re: Training Workshop On How To Build A Website And Earn Money From It (guaranteed) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Meaning I should reduce the price to #3,000?

(1) (Reply)

Unido’s 50th Anniversary Global Start-up Business Plan Competition. / Get The Skill On How To Run Your Own Repair Centre. / ‘nigerians Spend N3.5tr Generating Their Own Electricity Yearly’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.