Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Do You Know How To Make Coconut Cookies And Coconut Milk Caramel (baba Dudu)? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Know How To Make Coconut Cookies And Coconut Milk Caramel (baba Dudu)? (1463 Views)

How To Make Creamy Coconut Milk At Home / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff) / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How To Make Coconut Cookies And Coconut Milk Caramel (baba Dudu)? by shupy: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm looking for some1 to teach me how to make coconut cookies such as shuku-shuku and gurundi. Also, local toffees such babu dudu and sisi pelebe. I need practical training. I stay in lagos
Re: Do You Know How To Make Coconut Cookies And Coconut Milk Caramel (baba Dudu)? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Me too, meeeee toooo o
Re: Do You Know How To Make Coconut Cookies And Coconut Milk Caramel (baba Dudu)? by shupy: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Anyone out there?

(1) (Reply)

Food Seller Confuse Selling Human Part As Meat In Ogun State / Pawpaw Soup- A Special Tiv Delicacy / How To Make Akara With Vegetables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.