Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Men And Their Weird DNA. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Weird DNA. (965 Views)

6 Weird Ways People Dodge Spending On Valentine’s Day / Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Their Weird DNA. by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2016
I have this cute young couples as neighbors. The man is handsome and his wife is OMG d prettiest lady I hv seen. My fine dey learn work for wia her fine dey. I admire her beauty a lot n am always like, if am a man and I hv this kinda woman, I wld never cheat on her for the world.
She just traveled yesterday morning and her yeye husband did not even allow her absence to reach 24hours, he brought in another wowo girl whom am suspecting is his wife's friend cuz I hv seen her around before, cnt remember wia I saw her sha. This lady spent d nyt n is still dia till dix moment. I amebolishly go charge fone for em room this morning just to observe dia room and I discovered dix guy removed their wedding pix dat hangs in their sitting room.
Shame to men. When he left to go buy breakfast, I asked d girl if she lives arnd n she was mumuishly laughing and said yes. it cleared my doubts cuz I was certain I hv seen her n I still tink she is a frnd to his wife. what should I do now? tell this lady when she comes home? she is to pretty for her husband n d much I knw, she isn't even proud. A very down to earth girl n homily. the man has no reason watsoever.
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by mhisbliss(f): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2016
word of advice sis, get your helmet and thick armor there are coming for you
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by EmperorLee(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
My fine dey learn work for wia her fine dey.

Lool
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by Gebbson007(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Uhm in tri(Ghana) koko se Amebo...

WtG b ur own
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
I have this cute young couples as neighbors. The man is handsome and his wife is OMG d prettiest lady I hv seen. My fine dey learn work for wia her fine dey. I admire her beauty a lot n am always like, if am a man and I hv this kinda woman, I wld never cheat on her for the world.
She just traveled yesterday morning and her yeye husband did not even allow her absence to reach 24hours, he brought in another wowo girl whom am suspecting is his wife's friend cuz I hv seen her around before, cnt remember wia I saw her sha. This lady spent d nyt n is still dia till dix moment. I amebolishly go charge fone for em room this morning just to observe dia room and I discovered dix guy removed their wedding pix dat hangs in their sitting room.
Shame to men. When he left to go buy breakfast, I asked d girl if she lives arnd n she was mumuishly laughing and said yes. it cleared my doubts cuz I was certain I hv seen her n I still tink she is a frnd to his wife. what should I do now? tell this lady when she comes home? she is to pretty for her husband n d much I knw, she isn't even proud. A very down to earth girl n homily. the man has no reason watsoever.
mind your business and age gracefully.
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Men, and women alike, are genetically designed to be promiscuous and sexually polygamous. Creating religious and culturally motivated institutions like marriage to limit this natural tendency, will not work. History is replete with enough evidence for this.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
but is tru nah. he didn't even miss his wife for 24hours.
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by sinaj(f): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Tell the wife? That's xo wrong.

It's none of your business nd if u r a nice person, am sure you will have a guilty conscience if their marriage should dissolve coz of your Amebo nature.

If your mouth is itching you dat bad, you can call the man aside nd advice him if u r actually close to them but leave the wife out of this.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lool
u need to see her. she is a goddess of beauty.
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2016
grin

Unless u see them naked together, tangled to each other then u can call d police.... Otherwise, juz observe.. U never know maybe her friend told her to look after her man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by mhisbliss(f): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
but is tru nah. he didn't even miss his wife for 24hours.
nairaland is a mean place experience talking, someone will come and start calling you all sort of names for not minding your business and I'll be here to say i told you so
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by Gflat: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
nairaland is a mean place experience talking, someone will come and start calling you all sort of names for not minding your business and I'll be here to say i told you so

Nairaland is not a mean place. It is only a difficult place for people with low IQ
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by saintfellow(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
Its they, not there
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by Addicted2Women: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2016
If you have fuccked more than 4 guys, you have no right to talk

Girls are just naturally foolish
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by saintfellow(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Op mind your business. Just keep praying for them
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by mhisbliss(f): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
fellowship:
Its they, not there
ok thanks
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by Sbsex: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2016
FinestPINACLE:

Mind ur lyf business babe
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Unless u see them naked together, tangled to each other then u can call d police.... Otherwise, juz observe.. U never know maybe her friend told her to look after her man...
which look after wearing d man tshirt n notin underneath? which look after when he shamelessly removed their wedding pix in d sitting room?
Re: Men And Their Weird DNA. by FinestPINACLE(f): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Addicted2Women:
If you have fuccked more than 4 guys, you have no right to talk

Girls are just naturally foolish
I is not blames u. u is re natulaly addicted2womens.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Chasing? How To Make A Guy Hooked On You! / Ten Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.