Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm (504 Views)

Yewande Adekoya To Sue Blogger Kemi Ashefon For Fake Story Published / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by fastest007: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ghen ghen! Freeze threatens to sue blogger for reporting his alleged sack by Cool FM

The OAP neither confirmed or refuted his reported sack. Freeze demanded an apology and threatened to sue MissPetite Naija and Instablog9ja for carrying the story (read here).

He wrote:

I never address or dispel rumors but this is the height of it! @instablog9ja and www. misspetitenaijablog. com have both carried all sorts of slanderous stories about me in the past, without confirmation, before posting their outrageous garbage. But this, trust me, would be their last! If this defamatory and slanderous post is not It taken down immediately, and an unreserved apology offered, via the same medium within 24 hrs, I will be forced to take legal action against both blogs.
Yes, there are issues stemming from a meeting over presenters fees yesterday, details of which I choose not to discuss, because of the respect I have for Mr Moussalli and his family, but trust me, it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Basket mouth or social media.......

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/ghen-ghen-freeze-threatens-to-sue.html
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJm-sdlAIVQKe35DRvwIJOL_JRudfL0nQ1vNsQ0/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by fastest007: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
lalasticlala, seun
Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by jmichlins(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
I don't want to say anything cause this economy has taught me to mind my business
Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by durubrian(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Freeze and threats ... Mtschewww... When he says stuffs on radio, who threatens him?
Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by fastest007: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
More news:
Jeso! CoolFM confirms sack of OAP Freeze after he threatened to sue bloggers

Following the controversy trailing the sacking of Cool FM OAP Ifedayo Olarinde a.k.a Freeze where he threatened to sue bloggers over the news, Stella Dimokokorkus has published the memo confirming the sack...

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/jeso-coolfm-confirms-sack-of-oap-freeze.html

Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by goldbim(f): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wow!!this movie'll be interesting.. cool..grabs digestive biscuit and limca.. lipsrsealed..
Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by finalboss(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
making this blogs popular ... urrg...
Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by lilmax(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
this guy should Goan rest
Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by Smellymouth: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Freeze, I wanted to send thunder to you but I have already reserved the thunder for the Beret wearing minister..

So please, Sir Freeze manage this one==>

1 Like

Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by tunebob(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ghen Ghen! Freeze Threatens To Sue Blogger For Reporting Alleged Sack By Coolfm by bignero: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
undecided

u get money freeze?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Held At Gunpoint By Armed Men In Her Paris Hotel Room / New Fraud Alert! Learn From This Eye-opening Story... / Nasty_c Full Rap Album "Bad Hair"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.