Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine (511 Views)

Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India / Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by dridowu: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
The police in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka arrested a 36-year-old Nigerian, who was transporting cocaine from Goa to Bengaluru.

According to Mangaluru City police, Emeka Clinton Obinna acted as a mule for drug traders in south India. He would procure drugs and other contraband material from smugglers in Goa and handover the same to traders in Bengaluru.

The police zeroed in on him following a detailed probe into the drug racket in coastal Karnataka.

DRUG TRADE

Emeka came to India on a business visa, which had expired last year. He had made several successful trips to Goa in the past. When the police arrested him on Friday, they found 4.5 kgs of cocaine in his possession. The police are interrogating him to find out about his partners in drug trade.

The police have registered a case against him under the Narcotics, Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act, 1985.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/cocaine-drugs-mangaluru-nigerian-ndps-act/1/750030.html

lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by HungerBAD: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol.

Grabs Akara,grabs bread,grabs a bottle of Limca,switch the TV Station to CNN.

Waiting for the people that will come after the name of the drug pusher.

It's early saturday,I sure need the laughs.

2 Likes

Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by ajokebelle(f): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
NCAN.
Food is ready ooo.
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by soberdrunk(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
As i see "India"........... I know Say nah our "hardworking" brothers aka "international pharmacists" ........ NCAN REPORT TO THE DANCEFLOOR!!
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by TinyIslamic92: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Emeka Clinton obinna

Another Ugandan again, why dem swear for dis pple with crime now
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Name checked...
He is Emeka Clinton Obinna.
Comment: Na them them, the hard working Jews! Reporting from Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by tyson99(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Cursed land
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by xtivin(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Spirit of Name Checking...die by fire
Spirit:I will die but lemme check this last one
Checking.................flat head Ugandan as usual
Spirit:I will not die In Jesus Name, I shall live to see more of my Ugandan friends

1 Like

Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by tolzy90(m): 12:12am On Aug 28, 2016
This is getting out of hand. News like this will only make life difficult for our law abiding countrymen residing over there. If this continues unchecked, it might get to a point where their law enforcement agencies will stereotype Nigerians(if it isn't so already) as drug peddlers. Is it not better to commit your crime here and bring shame to your family than get caught outside and further destroy what is left of the country's image?!
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Arrested For Transporting Cocaine by hmuhammad(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2016
dridowu:
The police in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka arrested a 36-year-old Nigerian, who was transporting cocaine from Goa to Bengaluru.
According to Mangaluru City police, Emeka Clinton Obinna acted as a mule for drug traders in south India. He would procure drugs and other contraband material from smugglers in Goa and handover the same to traders in Bengaluru.
The police zeroed in on him following a detailed probe into the drug racket in coastal Karnataka.
DRUG TRADE
Emeka came to India on a business visa, which had expired last year. He had made several successful trips to Goa in the past. When the police arrested him on Friday, they found 4.5 kgs of cocaine in his possession. The police are interrogating him to find out about his partners in drug trade.
The police have registered a case against him under the Narcotics, Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act, 1985.
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/cocaine-drugs-mangaluru-nigerian-ndps-act/1/750030.html
lalasticlala Mynd44
na dem again, awon olori pelebe

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Man Narrates How His Sister Was Beaten And Injured By Her Indian Boss / US Man Found Dead In His Hotel Room In Lekki, Lagos / Fraudsters On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.