Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? (12522 Views)

What Will Happen At RCCG Convention 2017 — Pastor Adeboye / MMM: 10 Things That Will Happen To Churches That Promoted Scheme– Pastor Adelaja / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by barcaboi(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2016
An2elect2:
Lol Ive not seen any scripture where it is said that those who would not hear the gospel, will be saved alongside those who believe.
Rather, scripture says, he that believes not is condemned already (he has been condemned in Adam even before men started to preach the gospel)

John 3:18

Even romance 10 : 13,14 Talks about the orders salvation must follow before it is attained: and hearing is one of them.

Though i agree their punishment would not be as grievous as those who saw and tasted the gospel.

But they will perish too

it is not romance but romans...and he just quoted where the bible says they won't be condemned...if they've not heard it b4....so try read up b4 we act like God and choose who won't be or will be
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
YES, their is ONLY ONE way which connect us to God, and it is jesus christ. Here we are talking about the punishment in hell. Their is different between rejecting someone and never heard of him before, here we are discussing about those who have never heard of him and their punishment in hell is different to those who reject Him.

But the bible does not make these distinctions.

It simply said anybody without Christ is Going to hell.

From Matthew to revelations; it talks about the ONLY way of receiving salvation is via Christ.

Their was no second clause attached.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by musicwriter(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
Will all those people who have never heard of Jesus Christ be sent to hell? First we must note that the Bible says God will judge all people
righteously. It seems Their would be STRICT judgment to those who REJECT the Gospel than those who have never heard of it.

Paul tell us That those who have not heard of the gospel will be judge by the law which God had place in their heart;

Romans 2:14–16
14 For when Gentiles who do not have the
Law do INSTINCTIVELY THE THINGS OF THE LAW,
these, not having the Law, are a law to
themselves,
15 in that THEY SHOW the work of the Law
WRITTEN IN THEIR HEART, their conscience bearing
witness and their thoughts alternately accusing
or else defending them,
16 on the day when, according to my gospel,
God will judge the secrets of men through
Christ Jesus.

In fact jame imply that we will be judge base on what God has reveal to us:
James 3:1
Let not many of you become teachers, my
brethren, knowing that as such we shall incur a
stricter judgment.

In other words, those who know the gospel,
study it, and teach it will be under stricter
judgment, since they have the ability of guide
others, or lead them astray. In Luke 12:41-48 jesus talk about the difference in judgment between those who knows the Gospel and those who did not know;

Luke 12:47-48
"And that slave WHO KNOWS HIS MASTER'S WILL and
did not get ready or act in accord with his will,
shall receive many lashes, but the one who did
NOT KNOW IT, and committed deeds worthy of a
flogging, will receive but few. And from
everyone who has been given much shall much
be required; and to whom they entrusted much,
of him they will ask all the more.

Their are two type of people here standing for judgment here, those who know God's will but reject it and those who does not know it or here about it at all.

In conclusion; I know many christians believe that anyone who did not hear the gospel is condemn to hell, but scripture say otherwise. Please note, I am not trying to say all way lead to God, NO, but those who have heard the gospel and reject it are the one who will spend eternity outside of God PERFECT kingdom. The atheists are without excuse for rejecting the will of God, and those who do evil without the knowledge of the gospel are condemn already since they have violated the God given conscience.

What would happen to them is same thing that would happen to YOU and all those who don't have knowledge of the gospel of islam, Budhah, Judaism, Confucious, Taoism, Hinduism, Shinto, e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by jidxin(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2016
An2elect2:
Lol Ive not seen any scripture where it is said that those who would not hear the gospel, will be saved alongside those who believe.
Rather, scripture says, he that believes not is condemned already (he has been condemned in Adam even before men started to preach the gospel)

Even romance 10 : 13,14 Talks about the orders salvation must follow before it is attained: and hearing is one of them.

Though i agree their punishment would not be as grievous as those who saw and tasted the gospel.

But they will perish too

madam dats not true oooo ....in my own understanding 3 ppl diff type of ppl will make heaven... Number 1 by d law.their conscience
2 is true christ
3. By their blood after rapture
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2016
An2elect2:
Everything makes perfect sense when we know the world is not about men but about God
Really? The world is about god not men, yet I don't see him here but men, how ironic.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by Ada9103(f): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

If it's your house then it's a double case scenario.

Your Pops or Husband/Fiance.

Begin de come jor..... The road clear
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by Jakasibo(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2016
An2elect2:

But they will perish too

is ROMANCE a book of the bible? coz am confused
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by adedayoa2(f): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
EyeHateGod:

@bolded Ain't heard of that b4

guess he wanted to write ROMANS
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by malvisguy212: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2016
musicwriter:

What will happen to them is same thing that would happen to YOU and all those who didn't hear the gospel of islam, Budhah, Judaism, Confucious, taoism, e.t.c.
check my profile and read my topics, create your thread "defence to islam" and tag me, let us start our argument their.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by EmperorLee(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2016
Ada9103:

Begin de come jor..... The road clear

Oya make I book flight straight grin
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by malvisguy212: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2016
SirWere:

But the bible does not make these distinctions.

It simply said anybody without Christ is Going to hell.

From Matthew to revelations; it talks about the ONLY way of receiving salvation is via Christ.

Their was no second clause attached.
yes, anybody without christ is going to hell. Christ is the ONLY way. But jesus himself imply the punishment in hell is different in the parable of the master and the slave.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by Mandu11(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2016
Jesus came for the lost souls and not for the good people.Mark 2 vs 17 "i have not come to call respectable people but outcast".If good and respectable people aven't heard the gospel of jesus but ¥ET fulfilled the gospel,the kingdom of God is not far from them and thev got no business in Hell
Romans 2 vs 14 to 16 confirms it.If u av the gospel in ur heart even not having heard about it then u are the gospel indeed,ur faith is even greater than those that have heard the gospel to act the "truth",i.e u act the truth/gospel even not having heard of it=UR FAITH IS SUPER STRONG.This is the meaning of living in God's image.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by malvisguy212: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Domwiz4all:

Does it mean that there are different compartment in hell for different offence? And after the punishment in hell, will they eventually go to heaven?
their is NOTHING like after the punishment, for NO one can cross from death to life. Thank you. Juat that the punishment is different.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by mecussey(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2016
SirWere:
"No one shall go to the Father except through me"

"For God so loved the world; that he gave his only son that whosever believeth in him shall not die but have everlasting life"

Your point

Does this mean, all musliims ar condemned already
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by Ada9103(f): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oya make I book flight straight grin

Waiting

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by malvisguy212: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2016
An2elect2:

But they will perish too

the op NEVER say sinner will be save. The op say, their punishment is different. Happy sunday.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by An2elect2(f): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
barcaboi:

it is not romance but romans...and he just quoted where the bible says they won't be condemned...if they've not heard it b4....so try read up b4 we act like God and choose who won't be or will be
Everyone in Adam is condemned already. We are not "uncondemned" until we hear the gospel.

How we respond to the gospel exposes our state of condemnation.

If people who have not heard are not condemned, that means they are saved. And preaching to them about Christ would be unnecessary.

Pls just study the scriptures i cited carefully. Thanks
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by fortunateice(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Before christ will come, the gospel must reach each and every corner of the earth.... So you won't say i wasn't told about it
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by malvisguy212: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
jidxin:
madam dats not true oooo ....in my own understanding 3 ppl diff type of ppl will make heaven... Number 1 by d law.their conscience
2 is true christ
3. By their blood after rapture
NO. Everything begin with christ and end with Him. The law was reveal to us for learning purpose, paul say this in romans. Christ is the ONLY way, that's why many religious talk highly of Him but NOT knowing who He really is.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by mymadam(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Thank God for the healthy discussion here. However, we must be very careful to recognize the frequent use of figures of speech in the Holy Bible. Remain blessed.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by An2elect2(f): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
the op NEVER say sinner will be save. The op say, their punishment is different. Happy sunday.
Okay dear. Wish you same!
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by amiskurie(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2016
SirWere:
"No one shall go to the Father except through me"

"For God so loved the world; that he gave his only son that whosever believeth in him shall not die but have everlasting life"

Your point

Sir were cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by An2elect2(f): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Really? The world is about god not men, yet I don't see him here but men, how ironic.
You don't see Him because you are blind to Him.
Why not ask Him for sight
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by royalemperors: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
victorazy:

I think your the ignorant fellow here bro!
1 Peter 4: 6 read it.
The gospel is on waiting for them over there.

so according to your submissions you must be a Christian before you make heaven?

If that's the case, why do God in his infinite mercy had to create Indians who are known not to be christian nor practise Christianity?

Need I remind you that despite that they are still doing better as humans on earth to we Nigerians that sees Christianity as the only way.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by aninexzy(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Rich4god:
God will judge them according to their deeds, morality and the standard of whatever belief they are holding on to..... He who much is given, much is expected....
. Before rapture tAkes place, d gospel will get to every nook and cranny of the earth. hence nobody have any xcuse of whatsoever.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by royalemperors: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
NO. Everything begin with christ and end with Him. The law was reveal to us for learning purpose, paul say this in romans. Christ is the ONLY way, that's why many religious talk highly of Him but NOT knowing who He really is.

Are you serious about the emboldened?

Hope you are aware that there are other religion and those PRACTISING these other religion were also created by God, just like Christians?

Its important I state this that majority of us humans are in one religion or the other not by choice but by nature. If Jesus Christ is the only and through way to heaven as you stated, how then would someone like a man in Edo north who is a Muslim, he didn't became a Muslim by choice but he was born into a Muslim home, which has been the practise in their home right from the time of his forefather's and that makes Islam the only religion he knows, understands and practise. Does that means he also won't know or reach heaven when the trumpet sounds except he converts to Christianity, become a christian, know and give his life to Christ?
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by victorazy(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2016
royalemperors:

so according to your submissions you must be a Christian before you make heaven?

If that's the case, why do God in his infinite mercy had to create Indians who are known not to be christian nor practise Christianity?

Need I remind you that despite that they are still doing better as humans on earth to we Nigerians that sees Christianity as the only way.

Absolutely YES "you must be a christian before you can access God's kingdom" JESUS IS THE ONLY so bible says (John 14:6). If there is another way na u sabi that one.

You think God care about the multitude trooping into hell? grin noooooo! Is for their own good. He only cares about that righteous soul. Even the whole world no praise Him, He will cause stones to do it grin.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2016
An2elect2:

Even romans 10 : 13,14 Talks about the orders salvation must follow before it is attained: and hearing is one of them.

But they will perish too

Can someone please tell the OP to STAY on his lane.....

He should allow God to do his job by deciding who enters his kingdom or not.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by seankay(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2016
All I see on this thread are Fanatics. How can you tell me only Christians will make Heaven?
I was born into a Christian family but I've detected so many flaws in Religion. All Religions believe you can't make heaven unless you join them so this has made me concluded that if there would truly be a judgment,it can never be based on Religion.

Nigeria as a case study:

Before the advent of the two foreign and prominent Religions in Nigeria; Christianity and Islam, our fore fathers worshiped what they believed in. Today we term those things idols and both Religions believes the worshipers are Hell bound. However, since God is merciful, loving and not wicked, I don't believe he intentionally decided to send Billion of People to hell,knowing fully well that they stand no chance of hearing the "Gospel"
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by royalemperors: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2016
victorazy:

Absolutely YES "you must be a christian before you can access God's kingdom" JESUS IS THE ONLY so bible says. If there is another na u sabi that one.

Its a pity this is how religion has taken some human imaginations to.

With what you just stated, it means all religions are fighting a supremacy battle with another just to become the lead and that makes all religious books flaw.

Its people like you that would have your mom in the hospital on a sick bed needing 200k to carry out an operation on her to make her live but you would prefer to go give your pastor the money instead of saving your mom's life just because your pastor quote a verse from the bible stating the church is more important than any other thing or human.

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by jared007: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2016
Domwiz4all:

What will be the fate of those who have dead already without hearing about Jesus Christ?
No one dies without a conviction of the Holy ghost but just in case they died without knowledge of Jesus, Gods Legal salvation is sufficient for them.
Re: What Will Happen To Those Who Have No Knowledge Of The Gospel ? by royalemperors: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2016
jared007:
No one dies without a conviction of the Holy ghost but just in case they died without knowledge of Jesus, Gods Legal salvation is sufficient for them.

So if I was born and died as a Buddhist, what would be my judgment? Hell because I didn't recognise and follow the way of Jesus Christ who is supposed to be representing another religion diff from mine? Don't tell me yes, if you do then it means since USA is the world power, for you as a human to make it in life, you must first believe, practice and follow the American dream and their way of life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture / Pastor Poju Oyemade In The House! / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.