Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] (66328 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oya freeze, go upload your watches on jiji and olx sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by chronique(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
If his sack had to do with basketmouth's issue,I think the management of coolFm got it wrong. If it has to do with work related issues,no biggie. Posting a pic of a lady you once dated to shade someone you have issues with,who is currently married to that ex of yours,is quite childish and unnecessary. If an artiste did that,people wouldn't bother so much cos hip-hop as a genre of music,has its own way of making people do stupid things just to brag and make a point. However,that's not something OAPs should be doing. Basket mouth too should learn how to crack jokes with sense and stop acting his name. The moment made a joke out of freeze's domestic violence isht he had with his wife then,he lost it. Some things are too senstive to crack jokes with and I guess freeze just gave basketmouth a dose of his own medicine. Point to everyone: "never make a joke out of people's intimate relationships".

7 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by MissingBudget: 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
I'm very happy to read this news. He threw professionalism to the wind. Silly, spoilt brat!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Ninilowo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Make e go sell him wristwatches naw cheesy...
Abiiiii

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Seahawk: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Good for his bleached ass. Kiss and tell motherfvcker.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Basket mouth right now ==>

Nigerian ladies right now ==>

NIGERIA'S HARSH ECONOMY right now ==>

Freeze's wife right now==>

Dr (Daddy) Freeze right now==>

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Seahawk: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
True

So Na basketmouth go find the guy trouble?
chronique:
If his sack had to do with basketmouth's issue,I think the management of coolFm got it wrong. If it has to do with work related issues,no biggie. Posting a pic of a lady you once dated to shade someone you have issues with,who is currently married to that ex of yours,is quite childish and unnecessary. If an artiste did that,people wouldn't bother so much cos hip-hop as a genre of music,has its own way of making people do stupid things just to brag and make a point. However,that's not something OAPs should be doing. Basket mouth too should learn how to crack jokes with sense and stop acting his name. The moment made a joke out of freeze's domestic violence isht he had with his wife then,he lost it. Some things are too senstive to crack jokes with and I guess freeze just gave basketmouth a dose of his own medicine. Point to everyone: "never make a joke out of people's intimate relationships".
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by kay29000(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dshocker:
Really....Although he makes massive money from his bar in Victoria island

Please what's the nae of the bar? I'd like to check the place out. Thank you.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by yunafa(f): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
People who live their lives on social media have to face the consequencies of living there

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by jojosweet(f): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
flokii:
That's what happens when pple can't keep their mouth shut.. Always talking, seeking useless relevance like it wuld better d economy in any way..

Awon elenu mari maso
flokii,how is Rathgna lothbrok grin
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by flokii: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
jojosweet:
flokii,how is Rathgna lothbrok grin

He is fine wherever he is Jojosweetie grin
he says 'hello' kiss
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
chronique:

did baskettmouth do that?
If he did then thats wrong
men do suffer from domestic violence and should not be ridiculed even as a joke
its not easy for a man to come out and admit that his partner beats him
it certainly isnt a joking matter

As for the freeze what he did was very childish
He doesnt seem to be well liked either by his employers
and this was an opportunity to get rid of him

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by logicab: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
...where is the confirmation? That silly looking "announcement"? Freeze denied it and threatened to take action, yet people are here jubilating.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by madjune(m): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Daddy Freeze, what a frozen end! grin

It's not the end of him
The Freeze I know is not stupid. He must have built strong contacts with his clout over the years.

He will move on to better and bigger things.

It's sad that no one is saying anything about Basket mouth ridiculing him when his wife abused him.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Adex097: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
TITOBIGZ:
If CoolFM dare sack him, believe me it won't take him a week b4 he gets anoda offer,coz bad belle aside d guy is good.
True talk.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by jojosweet(f): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
flokii:

He is fine wherever he is Jojosweetie grin
he says 'hello' kiss
tell him not to say hi,i am no lagatha grin
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by pacespot(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
This just goes to show that Nigerians are allergic to truth. Never speak up for the voiceless if you want to last long in this country.

People saying this guy is loud mouthed, but everything he has been saying is the truth. Is it when no one was ready to help the 5.0 GPA guy, that he took it upon himself to put pressure on relevant authorities to come into his assistance, or his jibes on governor thug in Ekiti state make him uncouth personality.

He has spoken many times against poverty mentality among Nigerians, one particular instance was when people were ostensibly riveting on seeing a lamborgini car on the street of Lagos, that he spoke against.

I have known it for long that most black people's brain are naturally tilted towards negative things. That's why the evil prevails over the good in this continent. You will make more enemies than friends if you're always a truth speaker in this part of the world.

Starting from this forum, we can see that negative comments have the most likes on here. A positive and insightful contribution is not what the members here want to promote, but when you curse, tribal-bash, cast aspersions, you will get your likes in tune of hundreds.

If people are getting victimized for speaking out their mind, I wonder who will speak when a grave injustice is being perpetrated.

8 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by CrocodileTears: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Daddy Freeze has issues with 1. His enstranged wife 2. Has issues with Basket mouths wife. 3.Has issues with Nice 's Wife (Nice Vs Rugged man), 4. Has issues with Noble Igwe's wife, 5 . Has issues with T blaze wife (T Blaze vs Tiwa Savage), 6 His current baby mama is someone's wife.

He claim to own few wristwatches of about  N24m each and has alleged to lost  his job due to presenters salary review (less than N280/month) or due to feud with Basket mouths wife.  Plus a quit notice to move out of company accommodation in 1004 estate Boys Quteers. What a life. All religion preaches; you keep away from people's wife it is a haram or forbidden,  respect and honor it. Change your ways.

Freez and Other People's wife .......Are like Jacob Zuma's Picture...I can't attach it...someone help.

4 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by xtervaganza(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
He will be back on air soon.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Otii4god: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Lawlahdey post=48846774][/quote] chei NL unable no go kill person, c dem, dem Don come

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by DonCortino: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Post of the month!!

Main while I cant wait to hear basketmouth's next joke. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by fireforfire: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
His mouth has put him in trouble.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
He deserves it, dat ws very unprofessional of him, one thing u cant take away from mgt of coolwazobia info is their professionalism, dat ws ow mashe ws also sacked

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by sisisioge: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

You have just taught me how to twerk grin

By the way, Freeze had it coming...he lacks respect.

3 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by skyice(m): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
hadura29:

You just spoke my mind....

Not so easy my friends.... Trailed by a bad reputation. Believe me, no employer wants such candidate.
Except for an employer who's a fellow sympathizer like some Nlanders.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by ReachHard: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
WHY HE NO GO SHARPALY DENY SAY DEM SACK AM?

ABI HIM NO GET FAMILY TO FEED NI?? IN THIS ECONOMY?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by sisisioge: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
pacespot:
This just goes to show that Nigerians are allergic to truth. Never speak up for the voiceless if you want to last long in this country.

People saying this guy is loud mouthed, but everything he has been saying is the truth. Is it when no one was ready to help the 5.0 GPA guy, that he took it upon himself to put pressure on relevant authorities to come into his assistance, or his jibes on governor thug in Ekiti state make him uncouth personality.

He has spoken many times against poverty mentality among Nigerians, one particular instance was when people were ostensibly riveting on seeing a lamborgini car on the street of Lagos, that he spoke against.

I have known it for long that most black people's brain are naturally tilted towards negative things. That's why the evil prevails over the good in this continent. You will make more enemies than friends if you're always a truth speaker in this part of the world.

Starting from this forum, we can see that negative comments have the most likes on here. A positive and insightful contribution is not what the members here want to promote, but when you curse, tribal-bash, cast aspersions, you will get your likes in tune of hundreds.

If people are getting victimized for speaking out their mind, I wonder who will speak when a grave injustice is being perpetrated.

Yes he did some good. But who are the voiceless or victimized he was trying to EPP with the controversial basketmouth's picture? As a matter of fact, I still haven't gotten the rationale behind it. Anyways, its an opportunity for him to do his thing now.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by JOYOSITA(f): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonjebose:
My dear, spare a thought for him na. Happy weekend to you
I don't like him one bit. Happy weekend too

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Guess he hitted it first.

They all took it personal.

One man is still knocking your wife.

Past future present. Still d akpako something.

Don't take it personal no matter what.
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by oluwabishop: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mr Freeze knows he has a fractured relationship with Basketmouth stemming from his previous remarks about him, yet he felt so invincible and untouchable that he went ahead to post a picture of him cuddling the man's wife under the dumb caption of throwback pictures or family friendly whatever . If that isn't a sublime shade on Basketmouth, what is? Who send am?

Quoting a lesson from Dominic Torreto in Fast and Furious "you can joke with a man in any capacity, but never ever attempt to play with a man's family" . That could get you in more trouble than you could ever swim out of. This move was long in coming for the man who feels he's a Lord of the social media space and can say anything about anyone and get away with it.

The man may get into entrepreneurship or another offer elsewhere but nothing like his historic status with Cool FM and even if he gets reinstated, this will be a dent on his record. It should teach him a lesson or two on keeping certain unsolicited opinions to himself.

Our forefathers were really wise when they said - "who the gods want to kill, they first make mad"

4 Likes

Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
Abiagirl777:
That is what happens when a man cannot bridle his tongue,I mean how can post a pic of u pecking another man's wife if u guys had a rshp it was over the day she married BM.
Something's are better left unsaid and that very pic will haunt that marriage no matter their trust level
really, except she was forming a virgin
don't you think BM also had an ex..last time
I checked baby mamas are still getting
married
Re: CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] by pacespot(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
sisisioge:

Yes he did some good. But who are the voiceless or victimized he was trying to EPP with the controversial basketmouth's picture? As a matter of fact, I still haven't gotten the rationale behind it. Anyways, its an opportunity for him to do his thing now.

I am not even referring to that one, coz that's own personal vendetta with a single person.

But when I peruse through most comments on this thread, I see everyone is just tagging him loud mouthed, hence, my comment.

Though he said some things that will make you think he fancies being on the news always.

But most of the things he said are the truths, that many of his caliber would shy away from.

And I think that is being laid bare here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ada Omolola The Sexiest Nigeria Video Vixen 2016 / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Adesua Etomi's Nude Photo & Video Leak By Banky W, A Huge Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.