Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real (7935 Views)

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by elmessi(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
So d snake is finally here! Count me in
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gosh shocked, look at that city.
And what made that big hole in that other picture
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
op... no forget this one also grin grin grin

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by kellyJames5(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
informative
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Qualer: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Gosh shocked, look at that city.
And what made that big hole in that other picture

sinkholes can happen anywhere.. especially in the US..cause of the soil formation... brace for impact - your city might be next... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Qualer: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
Qualer:

sinkholes can happen anywhere.. especially in the US..cause of the soil formation... brace for impact - your city might be next... grin grin grin grin grin
shocked I'm surprised but not by the holes but that you've made a single post in which you wasn't chasin' behind a woman grin
•••••
I did know you actually knew anything.Gosh shocked tongue
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Qualer: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked I'm surprised but not by the holes but that you've made a single post in wich you wasn't chasing behind a woman grin
•••••
I did know you actually knew anything shocked gosh. tongue

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Qualer:
No.
I'm just surprised and pleased that that head on yer shoulders isn't just for show,you actually use it sometimes tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by abeloureal(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
I love this. That escalator though
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Qualer: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.
I'm just surprised and please that that head on yer shoulders isn't just for show,you actually use it sometimes tongue

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Qualer:
grin but you know it's true
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by EpicMaurice(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
I only have one word to say....... P O T O S H O P grin
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Qualer: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin but you know it's ttue

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Genea(f): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48852521][/quote]hahahahaha u have casted
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Qualer: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Genea:
hahahahaha u have casted

well, hello my lovely beauty! how are things... i hope they are quite squeaky!! grin grin grin
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by KOKOwonder(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oga Keke driver drop me here, Make I buy this land before e hit front page.
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Strange but True.....Nice.
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by firstking01(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
sad
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by mhisbliss(f): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
shocked
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by gulfer: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
emeijeh:
Mine too grin
Badt guy grin grin grin
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Qualer:

bro. For real? And what about the people on the same ground when it sank? Death?
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by kuchikau: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by kuchikau: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated..
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Cool23(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
For ur mind
BLOGY:
NO BE LIE, I WAS IN THAT PLANE THAT ALMOST LAND ON THOSE PEOPLE'S HEAD.
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Temitoppe(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
watin de the base of that sink hole??
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by habey1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mine

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Genea(f): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Qualer:

well, hello my lovely beauty! how are things... i hope they are quite squeaky!! grin grin grin
yes dey r kiss
Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by PETRUCE: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2016
BLOGY:
NO BE LIE, I WAS IN THAT PLANE THAT ALMOST LAND ON THOSE PEOPLE'S HEAD.

Re: Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real by Genea(f): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Qualer:

hi dearieeee, they are more dan squeaky... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy / My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.