Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash (67801 Views)

CBN Pumps $195Million To Boost Forex Market, As Naira Firms Up / Lagosians Groan As Price Of Cooking Gas Hits N4,500 / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Hiploko(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Another news to give wailers heart attck. What a beautiful to end the week.
Dangote 3x was over hyped than this rice propaganda. Has the price of cement crashed as advertised? I pity gullible Nigerians like you.
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by holyfather(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lighthouseman:
To those up stairs hailing the propaganda government in place, this deal was done and sealed by the one the hate most... Gej... The exchange rate tells the fact @165 to a dollar.
Nice development though... A leader sees ahead and plans.
Buhari saving grace is the works of gej that are being manifested today... Eg the train station in kadunA, now the dangote rice...
What's buhari achievement if not travelling without results
Why is everyone silent on this?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Fourwinds: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
psucc:
Has the price fallen already? 'Cos I buy @N150 per cup.
huh.! u can lie for Africa eehh.!! how many cups dey for rubber
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Deilluminator(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
What the hell is rice! I don't know why this food is highly glorified in this part of the world.
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
fotadmowmend:
APC and Internet propaganda...... we neva see anything..... abi wic market una dey talk?
When this becomes a reality, you'll be the first to say GEJ started it.
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by mecks15(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
GuyfawkesAB(m):
I wonder why we Africans, especially
Nigerians always want to have everything in
the short term. We are inimical to waiting
patiently with our sights on the outcome in
the long run to see things turn around and
sustaining it. For us, any thing that doesn't
happen kiakia is a failure.
I'm so happy that the current recession has
sent a lot of people back to the land- I just
came back from Osun, where I met quite a
lit of young people who have left the cities
to come and plant Cucumber, Cassava,
Maize, Pineapple and Plantain and already
excited by the prospective yield and the
profit.
You need to see what us happening in
Venezuela, an oil producing country like
ours that was totally dependent on oil. Over
50,000 Venezuelans crossed into Colombia
because of hunger. We are still surviving
here, albeit in pains, bu seeing signs of a
hopeful recovery.
Let's keep praying and supporting initiatives
like this that we ensure our sustenance in
the long run and make Nigeria great gain
GuyfawkesAB(m):
profit.
hopeful recovery.
GuyfawkesAB(m):
profit.
hopeful recovery.
I support your point, we Are too impatient in this country. Buh I know it will be good.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Willybos(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
LEERICIST:
Crash further Was it crashing before?? Here in Choba Port Harcourt a rubber of rice is being sold at #2,000. The other day I went to the market to buy rice and I was forced to buy 2 rubbers of garri instead because of the price of rice.
The should even sell it in port Harcourt at the rate of #5000. that's non of ma business. The're the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Lighthouseman: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
mecks15:
@Lighthouseman, according to you, if jonathan projects who spent six years is just materializing. How come you expect a government that have not spent two years to fulfill its campaign promise. You just shot your foot. All I know is that things will take CHANGE.
Of course they are changing for the worse... Even innocent chickens are affected... Their meals are now rationed, a mudu of sugar now 600.
What does this tell you?
Back to the days of ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES...
IF things don't change, you may have to queue to buy this same rice you are celebrating.
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by 4nobody4every1: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government, a family of five needs N1300/for lunch with low quality protein.

- Tuber of Yam 1pc : N1000
- Pepper dried : N100
- Onions : N100
- Red oil : N100

Excl gas cost etc
You must come back to APC , you voted for APC, you have to come back or else, EFCC will come after you grin grin grin

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by MutantMetahuman: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lighthouseman:
To those up stairs hailing the propaganda government in place, this deal was done and sealed by the one the hate most... Gej... The exchange rate tells the fact @165 to a dollar.
Buhari saving grace is the works of gej that are being manifested today... Eg the train station in kadunA, now the dangote rice...
yeah... Shey bi bad economy is not as a result of gross mismanagement and terrible cirruption under gej but positive news is gej's achievement.

Sore losers grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by MutantMetahuman: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

they have started already grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by fotadmowmend(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Baba u beta wise up! How many don become. `reality`? I dey fear rice no come increase again cos d lst tym dem say dollar go equal naira na cost he cost o
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by 989900: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wailers are perpetually irredeemable; to read and comprehend is some monstrous chore.
While ur wailing, people are making money.

The article says the MOU was originally signed by GEJ, hence the 165 exchange rate then. PMB's admin fast tracked the actual implementation of the agreement.

Learn to read; do not let 'bad belle kill una'.
And this lot want to be leaders . . . SMH, 'can't deal . . .

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by stankezzy: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Igbo's are always ahead

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Shut up wailer. Every success of this administration you say it is Jonathan but if its the opposite you call buhari names and insult him.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Lighthouseman: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
yeah... Shey bi bad economy is not as a result of gross mismanagement and terrible cirruption under gej but positive news is gej's achievement.

Sire losers grin
You people use the word corruption wrongly...
What is corruption?
Corruption is a deviation from normal behavior or prescribed rules... It's not about money which in most cases is extortion.
What do u call it when a neighbor steals a neighbors ' pot of soup? Has it always been like this?
One thing I like with the hardship in Nigeria is that the igbos dictate the price of what you buy and when and how you buy... You guys from the brown roof region lost it in all ramifications... Politically and economically hence, punchng.com has turned to a wailing news paper. Osun is a pointer to were the brown roof people are headed towards.
We might have lost politically.. But not economically... U guys lost in two fronts...
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by MutantMetahuman: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
Lighthouseman:

You people use the word corruption wrongly...
What is corruption?
Corruption is a deviation from normal behavior or prescribed rules... It's not about money which in most cases is extortion.
What do u call it when a neighbor steals a neighbors ' pot of soup? Has it always been like this?
One thing I like with the hardship in Nigeria is that the igbos dictate the price of what you buy and when and how you buy... You guys from the brown roof region lost it in all ramifications... Politically and economically hence, punchng.com has turned to a wailing news paper. Osun is a pointer to were the brown roof people are headed towards.
We might have lost politically.. But not economically... U guys lost in two fronts...
[/s] meaningless garbage from a compressed brain in a flat head grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Lighthouseman: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
[s][/s] meaningless garbage from a compressed brain in a flat head grin
E pain amm
Pele
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by MielBaker(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
The rich are getting richer....

Dangote and consumables...
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by derecho(m): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
holyfather:

Why is everyone silent on this?
leave them...some think we don't know.Make dem dey hate the Man.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Let the distribution commence fast, a bag of rice around here is 19k, if they sell it around 10-14k, we will really appreciate
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by mansmx20(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government, a family of five needs N1300/for lunch with low quality protein.

- Tuber of Yam 1pc : N1000
- Pepper dried : N100
- Onions : N100
- Red oil : N100

Excl gas cost etc

Hey!!! Guy u no sabi lie. A big tuber of ym which I bout yesterday sold for N333.33 peper N20 and the onion even tht of N20 will enough while red oil of N50 is enough. Pls stop the lies

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Sammiejokes(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lighthouseman:
hypocrite so u recognize Jonathan for the positive but he is not guilty for the negative. if u like it or not he is the most useless Nigerian leader have ever seen or read about after abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Exponental(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dangote..... enslaving Nigeria since democracy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Mrjo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
okonja:

God bless you dude...they don't know but they would soon know anyway. grin
Aufbauh:
It was not a surprise to some of us who understand the pain and gains of the change process because Nigeria will bounce back to exceed her former glory.

To those who never saw anything good or wish our dear country to crumble just because their hero failed,to you all I say ndo cheesy
must you insult somebody? By the way didnt u read where they say that the mou was sign by GEJ?
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by thecuteone(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
fotadmowmend:
APC and Internet propaganda...... we neva see anything..... abi wic market una dey talk?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
sweetestmum:

I bought 15k per bag today as against 18k last week
Getting better, but not yet uhuru
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by Rilwayne001: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lighthouseman:

Wailing wailer angry
Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by toppie: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Get YOUR used, Perfectly Working LENOVO IDEAPAD A10

Android OS
Dual mode notebook
Touch Screen
Quad Core Processor
Long Battery Hours
USB Port,WIFI
Memory card slot

Call/whatsapp Temmy BG Concepts on 08156779296 to grab your copy.

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by aroti: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pidggin:
So Dangote is now our saving grace? Hmmmm

He is about the only one (may be along with few others) that is willing to bring true value through hard work and sincere entrepreneurship, while the rest will rather take a lazy approach (hope and pray strategy) or systematically short change the country through fraudulent means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dangote and to take advantage of Nigeria mishaps...Anambra rice no gree o even as govt supported dangote cement to kill ibeto cement then....Govt should allow local.production competitive grounds..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash by aroti: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
God bless dangote. our next PDP president in 2019

Erhhh....... Tayin !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / Betonmarkets Alerts: Season 3 / Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.