Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) (1105 Views)

Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) / 7 Major Things Patience Jonathan Revealed In Her Accusation Against EFCC / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by Juve4(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Did you look into the mirror before you made this accusation against me? by Reno Omkri

Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by HungerBAD: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
This Omokri is a Clown.

He should come back to Nigeria to answer to his Sins.

He should have given Goodluck Jonathan the same advice when Boko Haram was busy blowing up everywhere in Nigeria,including the UN Building.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by psucc(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
Agbaje went too far and didn't read between the lines. The message conveyed by Reno's tweet is simple but need discerning and matured minds to grab.
Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by fearless2014: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Only one tribe in Nigeria that has beans & ewedu inside their brains can utter that kind of thrash.......they are the Af...jas.

1 Like

Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by PhockPhockMan: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
That Agbaje has empty brain.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by DonCortino: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hahahahaha!

Na true o! Its just dat dogs for my area dey always dey inside cage.

Na lizards I go name dat name grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
psucc:
Agbaje went too far and didn't read between the lines. The message conveyed by Reno's tweet is simple but need discerning and matured minds to grab.
So as old as Agbaje is, he failed to comprehend Omokri's tweet. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by policy12: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
True talk from Reno name ur community Buhari and police will arrest or guard the environs.

1 Like

Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have a dream that one day Buhari and his terrorists clan shall be accounted for all their bloodly activities in Nigeria either in life or in life to come

1 Like

Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by Pidggin(f): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Omokri is Buhari's nemesis smiley
Re: Did You Look Into The Mirror Before You Made This Accusation Against Me?(pic) by Mylove55(f): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pidggin:
Omokri is Buhari's nemesis smiley
me and buhari dont even know if the guy is existing. tell the guy to go get a life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lamido Commissions Ozuoba-rumosi Road, Port Harcourt. / I See No Reason Why 48% Of NNPC Can't Be Sold: Obasanjo / Updates: Edo Election Is Today...share Your Updates Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.