Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) (1854 Views)

Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by eherbal(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Coupled with the fact that the captain reportedly said "not even God can sink her"(blasphemy) cool

Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by ruggedadventure(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2016
Lol

Abii ooo

Racism + atheism = sinking ship
Buhahahahahahaha

After hearing d news about d sunk ship,d black folks who wanted to get on dat ship n was denied will be like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by letsbet(m): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2016
are u fucckin sure abt dis?
Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by frozenSun(m): 3:10am On Aug 28, 2016
This happened over 200 year ago.
Get over it & move on.

2 Likes

Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by neocortex: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
eherbal:
Coupled with the fact that the captain reportedly said "not even God can sink her"(blasphemy) cool

Any reputable source for your allegation ?

Assuming the statement is correct, are you saying your god killed
so many people to prove a point ?
Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by eherbal(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2016
neocortex:

Any reputable source for your allegation ?

Assuming the statement is correct, are you saying your god killed
so many people to prove a point ?
He is Allah. The Almighty. We're humans.His creations. He can do with us as He pleases. You, neocortex, are a mere being that was created by Him, and you cannot not create anything without the use of His Creation. He'll never be accountable for His actions, but you'll be held accountable for yours. You are nothing, again ,nothing to question Allah's doings.
Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by neocortex: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2016
eherbal:
He is Allah. The Almighty. We're humans.His creations. He can do with us as he pleases. You, neocortex, are a mere being that was created by him, and you cannot not create anything with the use of his creation. He'll never be accountable for his actions, but you'll be held accountable for yours. You are nothing, again nothing to question Allah's doings.

Why did you evade my question ?

You sound like someone who has a gun pointing at his head,
are you living with ISIS ?
Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by eherbal(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2016
neocortex:

Why did you evade my question ?

You sound like someone who has a gun pointing at his head,
are you living with ISIS ?
I sound like someone who knows his onions. I've answered your questions. It's takes more than an atheist to decipher my reply to your childish question .
Your reply invalidates your comprehension. Cause I'm Muslim doesn't make me isis, which of course we all know is an American project, run by Jews, and also headed by them.
So, atheist rookie, send me your mentor or facilitator, and see me decimate him to your shame and embarrassment. Guranteed cool
Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by neocortex: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
eherbal:
I sound like someone who knows his onions. I've answered your questions. It's takes more than an atheist to decipher my reply to your childish question .
Your reply invalidates your comprehension. Cause I'm Muslim doesn't make me isis, which of course we all know is an American project, run by Jews, and also headed by them.
So, atheist rookie, send me your mentor or facilitator, and see me decimate him to your shame and embarrassment. Guranteed cool

Typical islamists replies, rant,rant and rant with while
adding some conspiracy theory to spice up the ramblings.

You are not alone in your delusion, lying, denial and deceit
is the hallmark of jihadists and their supporters.

Jihadist: it was said by atheist that god cannot sink the titanic.

Me : Provide evidence for your statement.

Jihadist eherbal: You see Allah isn't accountable you are bla bla bla.

Me: You sound so distressed, you haven't answered my question.

Jihadist eherbal: You see the American project, the Jews, Atheist I am not Isis. I will decimate you ...

This scene looks straight out of a yaba left patient evaluation.
Re: What They Didn't Tell You About The Titanic(photo) by eherbal(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
neocortex:

Typical islamists replies, rant,rant and rant with while
adding some conspiracy theory to spice up the ramblings.

You are not alone in your delusion, lying, denial and deceit
is the hallmark of jihadists and their supporters.

Jihadist: it was said by atheist that god cannot sink the titanic.

Me : Provide evidence for your statement.Jihadist eherbal: You see Allah isn't accountable you are bla bla bla.

Me: You sound so distressed, you haven't answered my question.

Jihadist eherbal: You see the American project, the Jews, Atheist I am not Isis. I will decimate you ...

This scene looks straight out of a yaba left patient evaluation.
You're tired. I understand. When you're ready to be coherent I might consider a banter with you. Your replies, I mean your replies are so toddling ,it will hurt my ego to know I've brought myself down the level of a teenager, trying to sharpen his atheistic idiocy, with the bonus data, given to him by his network before it expires . It's you who's delusional kid. If not ,it could have occurred to you that you're on the internet and there's every opportunity for to google 'ISIS -the Israeli connection '

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/19/un-report-reveals-how-israel-is-coordinating-with-isis-militants-inside-syria/

You're supposed to check your facts before calling me a delusional and every sort of things you could look up in the dictionary. That's why it took you so long to reply,considering your first reply was instant.
Now, apprentice atheist, go back and get certified before coming back, or I'm just gon ignore you.

❄ ❄ ❄ you're so unimportant ❄ ❄

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape / I Need Your Help And Advise Please Seun / Complete Pack. Fertile Aid For Women. N45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.