Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,818 members, 7,798,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? (36648 Views)

NigComSat-1, Nigeria's Satellite In The Orbit: What Is The Situation Now? / Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? / How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by oshorstan(f): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ajah boys like me feel the rain badly.. Island nor be joke oh.. No church for us today
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by beedam(f): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:
Honestly thi weather mean am,lol! Since yesterday o and all thru the night till now! We're trapped in now sef as all roads in and out of my area in Aguda is flooded.
Its also the kind of weather that starts giving you naughty thoughts especially when you shouldn't ,since its a sunday. God forgive me,one:I ddnt go to church and two,this yeye thoughts,lol!
But I did church online o,before I'm bashed,lol

Aguda? Flooded? Where exactly in Aguda, madam? I live in Aguda too but no water for our road o. I cum dey wonder if na still the one in lagos you are referring to.

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Twallace: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
LastMumu:
After over four months of cajoling and begging, my spirikoko babe promised to visit my house yesterday night and stay till dawn, for the first time.

Now this useless rain don spoil all my plans, the babe no gree come. angry

I feel your pain bro. It's one of those days. Take heart and try another 4 months. That time we will be in harmattan.

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by nnamdi360: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
splenzard:
my fellow tenants and I just bought a canoe, we're launching it Tomorrow.

. I'm so happy, I can now fulfil my dream of being a sailor cheesy

sailor on a canoe.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by sulaimanabolanl(f): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:
Honestly thi weather mean am,lol! Since yesterday o and all thru the night till now! We're trapped in now sef as all roads in and out of my area in Aguda is flooded.
Its also the kind of weather that starts giving you naughty thoughts especially when you shouldn't ,since its a sunday. God forgive me,one:I ddnt go to church and two,this yeye thoughts,lol!

You mean that same aguda in surulere? Where do you stay in Aguda cuz it's not like that in my area

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by udysweet(f): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm off sanya road
@beedam,no na d aguda for kebbi state,lol! Jus kidding. Its off Sanya. You guys know its clse t the canal and s its overflowed at bth ends,yu have to wde thru to were you're going. I gues tht answers yur quetsion. Abi Sanya,no dey inside aguda again?ll
sulaimanabolanl:

You mean that same aguda in surulere? Where do you stay in Aguda cuz it's not like that in my area
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by sulaimanabolanl(f): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
beedam:

Aguda? Flooded? Where exactly in Aguda, madam? I live in Aguda too but no water for our road o. I cum dey wonder if na still the one in lagos you are referring to.

Me sef dey wonder if it's the same Aguda she is talking about...
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by layi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ikorodu. Rain still falling till now o
1.20pm
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by mimee9(f): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
My area no going out or in...
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
kennynikky:
do u think d op's joking, d in question needs weather report, if u Dn't have must u comment? Y cn't u screw 2 d Nxt page...ha naija.

Are you this dumb?? how can you have canoe without been associated with heavy downpours??

Sense of humor=0

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
Omo na diff. Story for my area in akure state, lightening strike one goat for my area just dis morning

Na confirm bbq be that na. No need to roast, ready to eat.
On a serious note, the rain falling non stop and I am kind of worried. Do we need another Noah's Ark?

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by sexychocho(f): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Me just love d weather

D rain neva stop oooo and I guess dats Y dem no bring light

On my bed, well covered wink

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by beedam(f): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:
I'm off sanya road
@beedam,no na d aguda for kebbi state,lol! Jus kidding. Its off Sanya. You guys know its clse t the canal and s its overflowed at bth ends,yu have to wde thru to were you're going. I gues tht answers yur quetsion. Abi Sanya,no dey inside aguda again?ll

You should have said Aguda extention nah grin **just joking**

So it's that serious over there? Na wa o. Just stay indoor, please. thank God there has been light since yesterday till now so just enjoy your favorite TV station.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by udysweet(f): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin
Chai we don suffer o,na we be aguda extention?hahahaha,lobatan!
Funny enof the light we've been bragging abt ,went off odis morning before 6 oor sso and hasn't come up again since then. I've resorted to power bank. I pray it comes on before jenifa's diary as dat d only fav tv prog for now,odawise I turn on my"I beta pass my neighbor" with the hope it will work as we hvnt used it in weeks,lol!
beedam:

You should have said Aguda extention nah grin **just joking**

So it's that serious over there? Na wa o. Just stay indoor, please. thank God there has been light since yesterday till now so just enjoy your favorite TV station.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by wristbangle: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
IamSimi:
Omo na diff. Story for my area in akure state, lightening strike one goat for my area just dis morning

That goat must have offended God bitterly sad

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by beedam(f): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:
grin grin
Chai we don suffer o,na we be aguda extention?hahahaha,lobatan!
Funny enof the light we've been bragging abt ,went off odis morning before 6 oor sso and hasn't come up again since then. I've resorted to power bank. I pray it comes on before jenifa's diary as dat d only fav tv prog for now,odawise I turn on my"I beta pass my neighbor" with the hope it will work as we hvnt used it in weeks,lol!

Bring your phone + your decoder + television so that you can charge and watch Jenifa's diary. Light still dey here o.

Happy to see a Nairalander so close to where I live.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:
I tell you! Ddnt bother myself today o,may God forgive me. One:I can't even swim out of my area,and then to face traffic esp on abule egba and d idiroko road itself,plan for 3rd service,u will get der by 4th service.
Thank God for Domi radio sha. Even the rain sef e be like e mean am,clothes I washed since yday has refused to dry instead I was called now thhat the line I spread them has cut and so all my clothes are on the groung,arghh!!!!!
Double work for me cry
Happy sunday all
@ bolded , very funny but painful.

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by lexxwiz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bode Thomas roads are on point, however the streets off it are not finding the situation funny, not like you have to use a canoe though. I'm pretty sure before evening should be back to the normal state..can't say thesame for Babs animasuehn, I saw people struggling more just to get by. .. When I say babs animaseun, I mean the streets off it. Cheers!
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Rain was nice b4 but later annoying.. Dem serve us bread and tea Sef for chch
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by GuyFawkes: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:

Aguda looks OK not exactly flooded.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by suzzy4God(f): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Live from Agbede,ikorodu.

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by femi4: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
sexychocho:
Me just love d weather

D rain neva stop oooo and I guess dats Y dem no bring light

On my bed, well covered wink
with what?

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by LEGENDP(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by udysweet(f): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'd explained my area's proximity to a canal nd hence the overflowing. But the water level has reduced drastically now but still raining tho. Or its not raining still at your end?The heavens wants to discharge all its contents before it will stop today smiley
GuyFawkes:

Aguda looks OK not exactly flooded.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Laredojohn(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
beedam:

Aguda, Adetola, irone Avenue, sanya, pix as at 8am

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
The way this rain is falling, I suspect that the GeePee Tank in heaven is full to the brim or there is a leakage somewhere that needs to be fixed urgently. Let them put off the pumping machine...
Anyway as for the situation of things in my area, this is definitely a weather for two.. So I am already fulfilling the purpose on which it was sent down.

1 Like

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Bonshak: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
which area is that?
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by omoale: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Here at Ajah (Lekki phase 2), its not a funny something.
My wife have to call her sisters in Ipaja/Ayobo saying things are getting out of hands. They called saying we should leave the house and go out. Out to where? Everywhere is flooded. But thw water is flowing.
If today na monday heen, he for good.

Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by Laredojohn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
sulaimanabolanl:

Aguda surulere, Adetola, sanya, irone Avenue, solo ogun marayesa, odogbolu, all floodded
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by GuyFawkes: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
udysweet:
I'd explained my area's proximity to a canal nd hence the overflowing. But the water level has reduced drastically now but still raining tho. Or its not raining still at your end?The heavens wants to discharge all its contents before it will stop today smiley
OK I saw ur other posts, true Sanya has always being prone to flooding. The roads and drainages at my end ( off Agbonyin) are quite OK, the rain ain't stopped yet o! It's l it just getting started.
Re: HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? by beedam(f): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Laredojohn:

Aguda, Adetola, irone Avenue, sanya, pix as at 8am

Na wa o. Nuru Oniwo isn't flooded at all at all and there has been light since yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Spacex Booster Rocket Bursts Into Flames (video) / How Mosquitoes Evolved To Be Attracted To Humans / Most Common Passwords 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.