Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail (24595 Views)

MMM: 10 Things That Will Happen To Churches That Promoted Scheme– Pastor Adelaja / "Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
too bad i dont believe in God or any super natural beings... Human re so daft that they re being duped. Offering... Does monetary offering floats to heaven angry ... Or are christains not meant to do burnt offering as sacrifice to God. undecided

...u a loser & shall remain loser...plis say..AMEN... AMEN!!! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by polygamist: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
It's not the churches that are doomed but members who trusted pastorprenuer, magicians, 419ners and noise makers for their salvation.
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
too bad i dont believe in God or any super natural beings... Human re so daft that they re being duped . Offering... Does monetary offering floats to heaven angry ... Or are christains not meant to do burnt offering as sacrifice to God. undecided

..offerin?...u so dumb its dumbmatanik...how are Churches built?...how are mosque built..THROUGH OFFERIN DONATIONS...i don't mean to sound rides but yor head need battery replacement....u should no better!!(no oofense)) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

...u a loser & shall remain loser...plis say..AMEN... AMEN!!! angry
hypocrites... Die in hell... U all re christians right.. Yet millions go to hell everyday... Abeg spare me that shít angry also keep making ur pastor rich.. angry dumbass
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

..offerin?...u so dumb its dumbmatanik...how are Churches built?...how are mosque built..THROUGH OFFERIN DONATIONS...i don't mean to sound rides but yor head need battery replacement....u should no better!!(no oofense)) undecided
after the churches re mosques re built whats next... Or dont christains give offering every sunday of their lives... Dumbàss
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by iyke66: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
thesicilian:

He's not judging. He's saying the truth based on Biblical evidence.
who is judging ,did u even read the article at all?
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
hypocrites... Die in hell... U all re christians right.. Yet millions go to hell everyday... Abeg spare me that shít angry also keep making ur pastor rich.. angry dumbass

...u Muslim are all the same creature...u want to turn Nigeria into Muslim country & then u hav yor boko cousins blowwwin up every were. I hav notin agaist u people but u need to move to another planet!!(no oofense)- lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
iyke66:
who is judging ,did u even read the article at all?

...u antichrist should chill
.we shall pray for u
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

...u Muslim are all the same creature...u want to turn Nigeria into Muslim country & then u hav yor boko people blowwwin up every were. I hav notin agaist u people but u need to move to another planet!!(no oofense)- lipsrsealed
i ve told u b4... I stand to nor... Am just normal... It seems u re a pastor
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
after the churches re mosques re built whats next... Or dont christains give offering every sunday of their lives... Dumbàss

...bro today is Sunday..i will not call u a crackhead be cozz yor a crackhead...does one week offerin pay church rent ,bills & maintenance....I JUSS WANNNA SLAP YOR FACE..I SWAAAAR!! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:

...ok..so u a normal muslim..corrrect?...ull waiting to meet 21 virgins in heaven..correct?..son
.yor brain need urrgent medical attention!!(no oofense))
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

...bro today is Sunday..i will not call u a crackhead be cozz yor a crackhead...does one week offerin pay church rent ,bills & maintenance....I JUSS WANNNA SLAP YOR FACE..I SWAAAAR!! undecided
bro calm down i can feel ur pain grin .... I once believe in God.. But something bad happened to me.. So i lost faith
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:

..son am a night club London. dj....muslim & isssslam is a dangerous cult..Be careful!! (real talk) undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..so u a normal muslim..corrrect?...ull waiting to meet 21 virgins in heaven..correct?..son
.yor brain need urrgent medical attention!!(no oofense))
undecided
re u deaf.. Am not a muslim... No be only 21 virgins... Better enjoy life now rather thn risk suffering twice... Bible said 144000 people only... Whats ur hope
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
bro calm down i can feel ur pain grin .... I once believe in God.. But something bad happened to me.. So i lost faith

...yor girlfriend left & u lost faith in god...corrrect?..son..GO & REGISTER FOR BIBLE STUDIES!!!((REAL TALK)) angry

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

..son am a night club London. dj....muslim & isssslam is a dangerous cult..Be careful!! (real talk) undecided
i told you am nor
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

...yor girlfriend left & u lost faith in god...corrrect?..son..GO & REGISTER FOR BIBLE STUDIES!!!((REAL TALK)) angry
dont joke with something of mine.. It private and painful angry can you grow up alone..
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
dont joke with something of mine.. It private and painful angry can you grow up alone..

...if its very painful them u musss be weak..u r a weak muslim. The good news thou is that ones u reach 18years old..u will understand the power of positive tinkin & u will be a Man!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

...if its very painful them u musss be weak..u r a weak muslim. The good news thou is that ones u reach 18years old..u will understand the power of positive tinkin & u will be a Man!! angry
tnks pls don't mention me again
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by EdoBoy90(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
prettyesther20:
Do not judge or condemn.
leave it for God.
. Nigerians hate the truth.
Maybe she is a victim.
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
just stop causing trouble upandan undecided

...ok..appppat from sexxxxxxxc...wot else do u want from me? embarassed
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..appppat from sexxxxxxxc...wot else do u want from me? embarassed
what is sexxxxc undecided undecided
Why is all your head full of punny undecided
I doubt if you think about something else undecided
Long hissssssssss

1 Like

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

Making sense cheesy wink grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
ellacute45:

Making sense cheesy wink grin
seconded cheesy
Cork is getting better
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by aigjoe(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
prettyesther20:
Do not judge or condemn.

leave it for God.

wow, condemning and judging what,
If a church name was mentioned, I would have gladly agree with you.

Please kindly enlightening us, on what is condemning and judging about the write up...
Thank you.
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:
what is sexxxxc undecided undecided
Why is all your head full of punny undecided
I doubt if you think about something else undecided
Long hissssssssss

..sweery am a sexxxc machine..i hav to tink about punnnny!!!((Goat)) angry
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
aigjoe:

wow, condemning and judging what,
If a church name was mentioned, I would have gladly agree with you.

Please kindly enlightening us, on what is condemning and judging about the write up...
Thank you.

my nigggggga, u a muslim...if u dont no about God, Watch 10 commmmmandment or Jesus of Nazaret!!!!((no ofience) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

..sweery am a sexxxc machine..i hav to tink about punnnny!!!((Goat)) angry

Sexxxc machine undecided undecided
You mean you are a D!ldo undecided. You are not human at all.

I guess you have been castrated, that's why you are always thinking about punny.

((Mumu))
No offence undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by MrCork: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
MissHatey:

Sexxxc machine undecided undecided
You mean you are a D!ldo undecided. You are not human at all.

I guess you have been castrated, that's why you are always thinking about punny.

((Mumu))
No offence undecided

...i rathar sleeep wita treee than to kiss u!! angry
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
prettyesther20:
Do not judge or condemn.

leave it for God.
quoter of the scriptures can you finish the sentence in that bible verse. that is what they use to hide their sins and continue living in sin, by the way the continuation of that verse is BUT JUDGE THIS RATHER THAT NO MAN PUT A STUMBLING BLOCK AGAINST HIS NEIGBOUR
Re: Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:

...i rathar sleeep wita treee than to kiss u!! angry
Sounds like a good idea cheesy
That's because you are gay shocked shocked.
I'm irresistible smiley wink.
Check your last post, you typed it there tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.