Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night (33719 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / University Of Osun Students Used School Fees For MMM As 4000 Risk Expulsion / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Osun high schools at night.happy 25th anniversary to the good people of the state of osun.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2016
more pictures coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2016
lalasticlala let my people see the work of performing governor.if to say sw only should vote for ogbeni to be our forth coming president people will troop out enmass and vote for ogbeni oooo.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by LoveMachine(m): 6:54am On Aug 28, 2016
Looks nice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by DaniDani(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Naija and darkness. see the surrounding areas in thick cloud of darkness. nawao, when are we going to witness our own 21st century? Anyway thumbs up to Aregbascal. No doubt he's doing a great work in osun

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2016
pdp and other opposition party is 90% dead in the state of osun.seeing is believing ogbeni achieve well in infrastructural development.poverty rate is now 50% low.everyone is now going to agriculture.his legacy can't be destroyed it has come to stay.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2016
DaniDani:
Naija and darkness. see the surrounding areas in thick cloud of darkness. nawao, when are we going to witness our own 21st century? Anyway thumbs up to Aregbascal. No doubt he's doing a great work in osun
yes sooo he's bringing baba obafemi awolowo legacies to the state of osun. electricity in osun state now is 18-20 hours per day. light every where in the night as if you are in Beijing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2016
more pics coming lalasticla kindly do the needful ooo.road network too is part of infrastructural drive of ogbeni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by babyfaceafrica: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Its well
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2016
pictures of the school classroom and computer room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Saheed9: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes sooo he's bringing baba obafemi awolowo legacies to the state of osun. electricity in osun state now is 18-20 hours per day. light every where in the night as if you are in Beijing.
osuns light has always been like that, even before aregbe came on board.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by nerodenero: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Quite impressive but it's obvious Aregberascal doesn't know the difference between governance and religion. Hope he doesn't rubbish everything with religion bigotry.

Keep up the good work but more needs to be done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by GMBuhari: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Aregbe my crazy nigga

Shutting mofos up since time immemorial

Bad belle can go and hang

Don't hug transformer, this period of change over electricity dey

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Alhajipablo(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2016
#I jus want to ask:He don pay salary??

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by mayorchelsea(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2016
That guy above must be from the other side of the Niger, by their comments we shall know them.

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2016
This Guvnor keeps surprising me wallahi.
May God be with you, ameen.
Wailers gonna wail

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by gen2briz(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Ogbeni of life

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Frostty: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2016
but hw is he doin it.osun state allocation is d least in d country.if all dese r tru den Aregbe deserves gr8 recommendation

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by christejames(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2016
This is great!

How I wish he extends this kind of development to other part of the state and not just limiting it to Osogbo the state's capital...

Kudos to Aregbe on this!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Toluwani113: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Good One
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by flokii: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lovely.. home of peace

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by Aminat508(f): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
@ Johnnyessence "Don't I know you" ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by RealAdewole(m): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm not impressed whatsoever, all those schools(not up to 10) took more than 4year to get completed

n tell that aregbe to pay my mama 8months salary n that of my papa too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by dogstyle007(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Cool

Hope the state isn't owing anymore?
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by lielbree: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
A man names his dog the same name as his neighbours father buhari, he gets arrested and immediately charged to court.

Fulani herds men kill men, women and kids including a priest, no one charged not even an arrest. Instead herds men association hold press conference and give reasons why the priest had to be killed.

I'm beginning to hate my own country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by benjamin007: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
D
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by veekid(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aregberascal........ good of u
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by RichDad1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aregbe is working...
yeasterners are wailing... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by bayocanny: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Maintenance is very important in order to keep the structure alive
Re: Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night by dayleke: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lol....
Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? / Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) / RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.