Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. (5486 Views)

US Marine 'planned Christmas Day Terror Attack On San Francisco' / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by ScamChange(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2016
It has been in public domain for long, how that the whole region of Ahoada in Ahoada East LGA of Rivers State has been like a war-zone for over a year now under the siege of Igbudu and his goons, where such acts as day-light robbery, killings, looting, and all other vices has taken place, which has really led to scores of people packing out of Ahoada town, shops closing down, economic stagnation, etc.

Finally, last night after a gun battle between Igbudu(and his boys) and the military, which lasted for almost 6hours (between 9:30pm and 3:30am), the terror of Ahoada was finally killed together with lots of his goons.

Residents of the town are rejoicing this morning , as people are trooping to the police station (where their remains lay) to see the corpses for themselves.

More details with accompanying will come your way shortly...
Scamchange reporting live from Ahoada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by mykemiley(f): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Oya make I go re-open ma shop again ooooooo......
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by sekundosekundo: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2016
ScamChange:
It has been in public domain for long, how that the whole region of Ahoada in Ahoada East LGA of Rivers State has been like a war-zone for over a year now under the siege of Igbudu and his goons, where such acts as day-light robbery, killings, looting, and all other vices has taken place, which has really led to scores of people packing out of Ahoada town, shops closing down, economic stagnation, etc.

Finally, last night after a gun battle between Igbudu(and his boys) and the military, which lasted for almost 6hours (between 9:30pm and 3:30am), the terror of Ahoada was finally killed together with lots of his goons.

Residents of the town are rejoicing this morning , as people are trooping to the police station (where their remains lay) to see the corpses for themselves.

More details with accompanying will come your way shortly...
Scamchange reporting live from Ahoada.

Following
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by mykemiley(f): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
E remain those ones in Elele....pikin wey say ein mama no go sleep chai, him ma no slip 4 am......
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by gabinogem(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Lolz... Imagine. Sounds like nollywood drama to me.
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by mazichika: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2016
Lol...that name reminds me of nollywood movie acted by osuofia.
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by nrexzy: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Finally him everyday Don finish!! grin
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by talktimi(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2016
The entire East West road axis from Ahoada down to Ogbakiri junction near Uniport check point was almost a no go area from 4 every evening with people moving out of those communities even up to Okogbe near Mbiama because of insecurity. We always heard that it was Ahoada boys causing the problems, if this news is true then there's cause for celebration and we thank God
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by dechriscool(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2016
This better be true.Ahoada east has being notorious for kidnapping,arm robbery and all forms of social vices.
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by Funlordjnr: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2016
tongue

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

NCAN has also noticed the name of the dead poltroon as "Igbudu?"

No wonder! A confirmed citizen of the ogoro soaked, creek filled, environmentally devastated hood of the "our oil" nationals!

Reporting live from the diaspora!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2016
talktimi:
The entire East West road axis from Ahoada down to Ogbakiri junction near Uniport check point was almost a no go area from 4 every evening with people moving out of those communities even up to Okogbe near Mbiama because of insecurity. We always heard that it was Ahoada boys causing the problems, if this news is true then there's cause for celebration and we thank God

Where have you been?
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by talktimi(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2016
SmartChoices:

Where have you been?
grin been around bro, una no dey find person ni. How the hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by chukwupoto(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2016
Thank God oh... I was a victim of dis boys. I am still looking for money to start up another business cos they took all my money on my way to bank.
Re: Breaking News: IGBUDU - The Terror Of Ahoada, Finally Killed. by 8BitGee(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2016
chukwupoto:
Thank God oh... I was a victim of dis boys. I am still looking for money to start up another business cos they took all my money on my way to bank.

This is sth that shouldn't be happening anymore in Nigeria.

You have no business warehousing cash, that is the duty of your bank. Get a POS machine next time. Your customers can pay with their cards through the terminal. For those that insist on cash, you can get rid of the cash by giving cash back services to card users. This way, you hold as little cash as possible. It is good for your business and health, it is best for our economy.

(1) (Reply)

Afghan Women Turn To Beggars After Taliban Ban Them From Working / Video: One Bomb Kill 50 Tanks Used By Russian Pilots In Syria / Daughter Of John McCain's Running Mate Pregnant: So What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.