Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (81446 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Military Artillery Bombardments (Photos) / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by davidigomanel: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
This guy destroyed my village . Finally justice have reach. I was thinking he will not going to die because they told me he is a juju Prince that give him power. Finally power pass power. The soul of people he slaughter has caught off with him, the innocent boys he killed in my village, younge woman he rape, the window he killed etc
I know one they he will pay for it.

7 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
gabinogem:
Wetin that one hand dey do for him boxers Abi him forget say him done die
Rest in PIECES for them.

He who killed by sword shall die by sword....

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by honor4me: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
For those who called the army statement propaganda now eat ur own words

It's feels bad lossing fellow Nigerians.. but no one should ever raise arms against the state no matter what
It's pure foolishness to fight the State, a clear warning to all militant warlords: the State will get you

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by misterkay(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ndukwe007:

what's the difference, they carry arms, kill and sabotage.

Ok, bro
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Jackrich: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Terrorism and cultism is never worth it. Youths from our region should stay out of it and make their lives productive to the society.

Well done to our gallant officers of Mobile Police...
The media is the problem here , how do you now label common criminals and cultists as militants ? Are they fighting for the same people they've been killing ,raping ,maiming and dislodging from their various communities ?

These good for nothing fellows are bunch of criminals who are using the current lapses created by this incompetent administration to create chaos .

They will always end up like this.

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
ki02020:
NO RIP for these ones
apparently there is: REST IN PIECES

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by incredible70(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
shaqhead:

Lol...why do u sound so pained? Was ur brother one of those SLAUGHTERED by the Nigerian Army?

I guess u miss the part where it was said that they attacked pipeline repair personnel-cultists don graduate to....... (fill the blank space and cure ur obvious ignorance)
STOP BEHAVING LIKE SOMEONE WHOSE BRAIN POTENTIAL ARE BEEN CONTROLLED BY NEPA.
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by babz11(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
ki02020:
NO RIP for these ones
there is R I P 4 them but they will Rest in pieces

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by mcdonald247(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
There GOdfathers are know where to be found,let the youths use there head,

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by sunsewa16: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
idiots,serves them right.

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by OFFICIAL336: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Gen. Igudu, Leader of the dreaded Icelanders.

Kudos to our Military, Kudos to Operation Crocodile Smile.

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Promismike(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

Thought they said it was a lie?!

I really find it hard to understand the People of a certain Region in Nigeria!

They love it when the Country is in shambles, but hate it whenever the Country is picking up?!

Why?!
[color=]
Oasis007:
undecided

They love it when the Country is in shambles, but hate it whenever the Country is picking up?!

Why?!
[/color]
Oasis007:
undecided

becouse the want to break off from nigeria.

Why?!
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by incredible70(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
willibounce1:

Whether militants or cultists, they are all gonna be wiped out. You can join them if life don tire you.
THAT'S WHAT WE WANT, FOR EM TO BE WIPED OUT. BUT LABELLING EM MILITANTS FOR PROPAGADER PURPOSES IS TOTALLING STUPID. FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN OR HAVE BEEN TO AHOADA, OMOKU, OGBA/EGBEMA/NDONI/ORASHI REGION CAN ATTEST, THAT THOSE GUYS ARE NOT MILITANTS ABI YOU DON HEAR SAY EM BLOW BOMB FOR THOSE REGIONS.?
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Emma4Jesu(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
People should report exactly how it happen and not to give praise to a particular people, this is what happen=

The leader of the dreaded Ekpeye Liberation Front, General Igbudu and five others were killed in an operation along East/West road in Ahoada East.

It was gathered that they mounted a road block in Ihubu,opposite an NNPC filling station,along the East/West road for a robbery operation and a bus swooped at them that left them unconcious before the men of the JTF opened fire on them.

The peope of the area have been trooping in and out of the Ahoada Police Station to see their dead bodies laid on the ground.

3 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Heffalump(m): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin
Where are the Avengers of this forum. Jungle don mature! Now that you have invited the military to your territory be ready to face the music and dance to this sound of "kurukede" which you cherished so much.
Good luck! !
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ki02020(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
cheesy
babz11:
stanisbaratheon:

apparently there is: REST IN PIECES
babz11:

WICKED

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by aresa: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Operation Awatse wiped out Arepo terrorists

Operation Lafia Dole is wiping out BH all over the place

Operation Crocodile Smile is wiping out scAvenger terrorists

Sai Nigeria

Sai PMB

Sai Nigerian Military...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by elitebmb: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
The present government is so serious about tackling issues of security in the country and I must say it's a welcome development.

My only advise to the military is that they should be careful and professional in the line of duty so that innocent lives would not be destroyed.

The youths should desist from crime related activities.

Instead of carrying guns around looking for someone to terrorise and rob, engage yourself in positive and creative activities like learning how you can change your picture background to any good background of your choice with your android phone.

This tutorial is free @ http://techxpoz..in/2016/08/change-picture-background-on-android.html

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by willibounce1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
discusant:

Are you not a criminal for singing alleluia over extrajudicial killing by your Janjaweeeeed forces?

Where is Nigeria's police force? Why must Nigerdelta youths go into pipeline vandalism? Because you refuse to restructure the rogue political structure and Abuja suffocating central govt system that have resulted to near death of Nigeria.

What do you kill people for oil proceeds still, if after more than 50 years and more than $1 trillion revenues from crude oil, Nigeria is still unable to have common electricity, pipe borne water, good hospitals, functioning education institution; Nigeria has lowest life expectancy, Nigerians emigrate daily to foreign lands?

You merely hide under Nigeria armed forces to kill dissenting people in the Niger delta to enable you scratch out more oil proceeds just to feed your idle self.

All these trash and you couldn't make any sense. Is the military killing everybody in the ND? You want people to destroy pipelines but you don want the NA to deal with them. Why not carry guns and protest against your governors who embezzle money on a daily basis, why not protest for poor power supply, poor infrastructure and the rest. Na to bomb pipelines because o amnesty una sabi. You nova chi chumchin. Go an join the militants so that I can see you pictures on NL like th stubborn goats posted here.

4 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by aleshiko: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
May God Almighty help our Nigerian army & the entire Nigerins (amen)

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Pylony(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sadly, they end up getting rewarded with dead.
Well, i believe they know what they were getting into right from day one of being senseless Militants, and dead is the ultimate of what ever bargained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by johnsonpolice: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
hopsydboi:
Let just have peace....
good for them.our youth should say to crime.

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by LEGENDP(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by brojoshua: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Terrorism and cultism is never worth it. Youths from our region should stay out of it and make their lives productive to the society.

Well done to our gallant officers of Mobile Police...
[color=#006600][/color]
And government also should prosecute the executive and honorable criminal : looters, padders of budget, manipulator of national assembly's election, and so on and punish those who are found guilty justly and rigthly. It is injustice to destroy some criminals but live the executive ones that supposed to be imprison walking freely freely about. That will be partiality in justice. But let the same measure be used for all that God may be pleased with us. Thank you
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by shabakm: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
up militant can see this. this is just the beginning let them learn from these

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by emitheo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
So they call these ones militants?
If i hear
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
THIS IS WHAT YARADUA SHOULD HAVE DONE RIGHT FROM DAY ONE. I SAY NO TO THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE BLOODY ELEMENTS CALLED MILITANTS. I AM FROM THE ND REGION AND I TELL YOU FIRST HAND THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS. THIS IS NOT HOW ISAAC BORO WANTED OUR CASE PRESENTED IN NIGERIA. UP OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by charly4tex(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
False story.... The jeep they were using collide with a bus along East/west road, after NNPC.
Pls OP verify d cause of their death.
Am post eye witness.
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by brojoshua: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Let all wicked people turn back from thier wicked ways to the right and good before they perish in their wickedness and perish forever

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
You do not end militancy by killing your citizens. These murdered young men would have probably make better Presidents and Captains of Industries. In a sane clime, schools are built and citizens developed to conquer the worlds and defeat poverty.

Is anyone with opportunity still hoping to raise kids in this violent country ? We are a step away from a failed state, you cant obviously kill everyone.
These guys engaged in a gun battle with the army, wat do u expect. These guys are cultist causing havoc in their own community and they deserve their end, this is not govt fault there are other youth from niger delta doing well but these one's chose violent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.