Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law (1321 Views)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by hizaya61(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Ever since I started dating my fiancee her senior sister has been so demanding as if I am going to marry both of them, anything I bought for my fiancee she will always want me to buy for her, I reported her to their mother and they warn her but she didn't listen, so many times my fiancee fought her because of these same issue but is stubborn and shameless. Last month was my fiancé birthday and I got her a brand new phone and set of jewelry wish cost me a lot but I don't care because I love her and she's my wife to be, since then her senior sister has been asking of her own. Pls how can I put a stop to all this demanding
Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by ironheart(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
She is family. Do not take it personal except u do not have enough.

Kindly buy her cheap stuff that looks like they are of higher quality first before u go out to buy something for your fiancée. That way she wouldn't think of asking. You checkma her before she even makes demands
Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by sholikay(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2016
well in nigeria, as I was told. when you marry a lady, you will marry the whole family join .likewise vice versa.. na your cross be that, just apply wisdom ,bkus some of those Sister-in-law,can be so deadly and dangerous.
Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by ojun50(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Must u response to any request she makes

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2016
hizaya61:
Ever since I started dating my fiancee her senior sister has been so demanding as if I am going to marry both of them, anything I bought for my fiancee she will always want me to buy for her, I reported her to their mother and they warn her but she didn't listen, so many times my fiancee fought her because of these same issue but is stubborn and shameless. Last month was my fiancé birthday and I got her a brand new phone and set of jewelry wish cost me a lot but I don't care because I love her and she's my wife to be, since then her senior sister has been asking of her own. Pls how can I put a stop to all this demanding
Simply ignore her. She has eye covetuousness and if you keep indulging her by giving her when she demands for them, she will turn Oliver Twist. After all she is an adult, she should work for the things she want. She should go get a job, you aren't her fiance after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2016
hizaya61:

is her elder sister also asking you to fvck her the same way you fvck her junior sis? Mr man, you must not oblige. only do so occasionally, but not every time.
Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by Fkforyou(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Next time she demands, look her straight in the eye and ask her, 'Do I look like your husband or boyfriend ?'. I'm marrying your sister, not both of you... angry

If she doesn't respect herself, why should you respect her?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2016
Just keep promising den laugh it off wen she asks abt yo promise, she is just jelas of her sister and she wil kill yo kids shud u guys have in de future. Just ignore her requests, otherwise, she wil ruin yo future marriage. She sounds evil
Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by njiasi30(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Op, don't start what u can't finish. B open 2 her... Dan 2 b pretending and b dying in silence. U re worrying urself over nothing, is it a must u buy her everything..., abi re u now her ATM I know u re trying to b nice at d expense of ur own happiness but don't start what u can't finish. 2 much of everything is bad.

She knows u will always buy 4 her no matter what anyone says, so she will keep asking. Dis time tell her u don't ve money and mean it shikina, abi will she kill u cheesy some gals self undecided
Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by Caveatemptor(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Maybe your girl does the same to her sisters suitors.
Maybe it runs in the family....
Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by Funlordjnr: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
angry

Tell your future WIFE to check that _bitch she calls her sister!

And stylishly avoid her till after the wedding! You don't need to deal with her mess!
Re: How Can I Deal With Shameless In Law by Richy4(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
remember u are not married to her yet... so spend what u will spend that will not result to tear tomorrow or the phrase that starts with " after all i have done for u......" just saying bro....

as for your future sister inlaw to be, u can always smile and hit the ignore button.... Do not complain because that's part of what comes with the inlaw packages......

(1) (Reply)

Crazy World: Man Who Used To Be A Woman pregnated By Woman Who used to be a man / A Tale Of Four Women / How Many Times Should Married Couples Have Sex Weekly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.