Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" (39802 Views)

Davido Meets Female Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Body (Photos, Video) / Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says / E-money's Look Without His Face Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Flexygist: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2016
The legendary Nollywood actor said he took an evening stroll with his wife, advising other couples to do same and see the dividends .

He also wrote

"Anyanwu Ututum..my heart is complete cos she is the contrast of my face "

How sweet to see the romantic side of Mr Ibu.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJUiH7sD9tJ/?hl=en

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Flexygist: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Smellymouth: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by HARDBUOI: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
professional imbe

3 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by mrbillz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Not bad
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by thesicilian: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice pic. She's beautiful.
Funny to see that even married ladies still bend their legs like polio victims while taking pics.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by bluesky30(f): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Black everything

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by cruzita(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm happy to see this kind of love

5 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by cruzita(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
HARDBUOI:
professional imbe
diaris God o

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by HARDBUOI: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
cruzita:
diaris God o

lol... i dnt mean no harm. d man always crack me up. ah like am.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Well not bad.
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by veekid(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Contrast ni, conscilla kor

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Dshocker(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
They complements each other smiley Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by KellyFORMAT(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Damalex4luv(m): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
They are both ugly embarassed embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
They look alike. grin

10 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by sukkot: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
mr ibu say cheese

4 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by herzern1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
cool
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Kizyte(m): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mr Ibu no mind dem joor! No be your fault, the face dey squeeze on it's own. grin

Who is this abokĀ” above me biko nu? undecided
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by ideology(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
cruzita:
I'm happy to see this kind of love
if I hear say na love
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by freshvine(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mr Ibu should stop disgracing himself with his taste of fashion that doesn't suit him.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Jasparo123: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lilimax:
They complements each other smiley Lovely!
them try shall
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by prosperoD3: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
she is beautiful and young
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Coldfeets: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
prosperoD3:
she is beautiful and young

Really?

Well, I know you're only joking...

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Deilluminator(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chai, this is still part of the comedy. I don't believe she's his wify.
Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
freshvine:
Mr Ibu should stop disgracing himself with his taste of fashion that doesn't suit him.
Omg so meannn
I'm lol-ing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by sandalina(f): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
thesicilian:
Nice pic. She's beautiful.
Funny to see that even married ladies still bend their legs like polio victims while taking pics.
lol...married ladies were once single so they know how it rolls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by jazzy4naija(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
freshvine:
It is not his fault oooo anything he wears doesn't look good on him

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" by YorubaDemon(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
she try

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car As Independence Day Gift For Himself (Photo) / Virgin "Kuchikuchi" Singer, J'odie Engaged / Tanya Roberts Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.