Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Sharing My Dream With Nairalanders. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sharing My Dream With Nairalanders. (503 Views)

Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos / Killers Of Landlord In Benin Caught While Sharing Loot (Photo) / Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharing My Dream With Nairalanders. by orunto27: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dream Date: 26-08-2016. Dream Time: 12-2am. Dream Details: 1, I got involved with N100million Embezzlement Racket. 2, Someone from EFCC, who knew about the Misappropriation and sitting clutching a Gun in his hand in front of the house opposite my house, tried to Shoot me. 3, As soon as I saw the Gun man, I quickly changed my position. 4, And I woke up and started praying. 5, I my Prayers for Interpretation, my thoughts went to Chief Olu Falae, the Elder State man who was abducted before by Fulani Herdsmen and asked to pay a Ransom of N100m but settled for 10% of that sum for his Release. The man, who Chief Annenih gave N100m, Consultancy Fee to enable him and his Party SDP work for PDP. I remember when SDP came out on TV to acknowledge the receipt of the consultancy fee from Chief Annenih and claimed in Public view that the fee has been used for the purpose for which it was given. I hear that the APC has been trying to make Chief Falae join them and when the Deal is not promising, APC is now using EFCC to slam money laundry allegation on Chief Falae for thesame N100m he received from Chief Annenih. What a Sharia Politics and a Silly way to intimidate an Excellent Elder State man. Falae did not get money from Dasuki. Falae got money from Chief Annenih BOT PDP Chairman to do a job that has been completed on Turn Key basis for PDP. So, Presidency, EFCC, Tinubu etc, please leave this 78 year old Christian alone. Jesus Christ was executed publicly that no Christian life must be liquidated surreptitiously ever again in Nigeria, Turkey or wherever. I put this in Crime to stem the symthoms but please share with Religion and Politics sections. By concernednigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo / I Will Crush All Criminality In The Niger Delta – Buratai / Woman Who Kidnapped Two Siblings At Mushin Market Goes Mad In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.