Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:38 AM

How To Migrate To Glo GBAM Tariff Plan - Nosrweb.com - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Migrate To Glo GBAM Tariff Plan - Nosrweb.com (4447 Views)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Migrate To Glo GBAM Tariff Plan - Nosrweb.com by SpockFederation: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
What is the Glo G-Bam plan?

Glo GBAM is a globacom prepaid tariff plan with attractive calling rates and free daily browsing. It is aprepaid price plan with very attractive calling rates and free daily browsing.

Who can avail of the G-BAM Package?

All new and existing prepaid customers.

How do I migrate to G-BAM?

Dial *100*5*1# and when asked for the confirmation press 1

How much do I pay for calls on this plan?

– On net call rate:15K/s
– Family and friends rate:9K/s to 5 Glo numbers
– Off-net call rate:15K/s

What is the SMS rate for Glo GBAM?

– On-net SMS: N4/SMS
– Off-net SMS: N4/SMS
– International: N10/SMS

Is there a rental fee on G-Bam?

G-Bam attracts a daily rental fee of N5

What other benefits do I enjoy on G-Bam?

You enjoy free 5MB daily for browsing.

When do I get the free 5MB?

You get the free 5MB every 24 hours.

What is the validity of the free 5MB?

The free 5MB is valid for 24hours. Any unused portion of it expires after 24 hours.

What can be done with the free 5MB?

You can browse any site with your free 5MB. You can check your mail, socialize on facebook, tweet on twitter, search on google etc.

Can I still browse when I’ve exhausted the free 5MB?

Yes you can. You’ll be charged 5K/kb on further browsing after exhausting the free 5MB.

How do I register special numbers?

Dial *101*1*MSISDN# for each number and when asked for the confirmation Press 1

How do I modify special numbers?

Dial *101*2*Existing Special No*New Special No#

Will I have to pay for registration of the special numbers?

First time registration of the 5 numbers is free! But to delete or modify F&F number customer will be charged N50 per change.

When will the Daily Access Fee be deducted?

The access fee will be deducted every morning

What happens if my credit balance is below N5 on any morning?

Rent will not be deducted and your calls will be charged at 25K/s.

Can existing customers migrate to the new G-BAM package?

Yes. Existing customers can migrate to the plan using the USSD code *100*5*1#

Will new activations enjoy this tariff and benefits by default?

No. New activations are on a default tariff of Infinito. New as well as existing customers will have to dial the USSD migration code *100*5*1# to migrate to G-BAM.

How can I de-register from the G-BAM package?

By dialing the respective USSD code of the new package to which you want to migrate.

What will happen to customers’ main account and promo account balance on migration?

Customer will lose ONLY the balance in the promo account on migration.

Is free night calling benefits available on G-BAM?

Yes. Free Night Calling is available on G-BAM. Use N30 between 00:01 and 23:59 and enjoy free on-net calls from 00:00 to 04:59 every day.

Do I need to re-configure my phone to enjoy the free 5MB?

No, the existing configuration on your phone will work.

Can I enjoy Phone lord promo on G-Bam?

Yes you can. To enjoy Phone lord daily rent of N50, dial *170*7# to opt in and dial *170*8# to opt out.

Can I enjoy Sunday Talk Express promo benefits on G-Bam?

Yes you can. To enjoy Sunday Talk Express benefit , dial *170*5# to opt in and dial *170*6# to opt out.

Can a G-Bam customer buy Biigy Packs?

Yes you can. Dial *170*1#, *170*2# and *170*3# for the N100, N300 and N500 packs respectively.

Do I still enjoy free Facebook browsing on......

CONTINUE READING IT HERE: https://www.nosrwebs.com/search/label/Telecommunications
Re: How To Migrate To Glo GBAM Tariff Plan - Nosrweb.com by SpockFederation: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
I love this tariff plan; and I'm currently using it.
Re: How To Migrate To Glo GBAM Tariff Plan - Nosrweb.com by reotech(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
SpockFederation:
I love this tariff plan; and I'm currently using it.

Nice one
Re: How To Migrate To Glo GBAM Tariff Plan - Nosrweb.com by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Some of those benefits have been removed.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Handwriting As A Font / God Of War - Ghost Of Sparta / Glo Gives Unlimited Browsing For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.