Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (908237 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by almeida3: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
bigfido:
Hello guys, please my wife is applying for MSc, economics at MUN. Her BSc is in economics too. Do we need to find her a supervisor? She has been trying to send email for reference from her dashboard but recipients are not getting the email. Are we doing anything wrong?
You are getting it wrong! For MUN you need to send this link:
www.mun.ca/become/graduate/Academic_letter_of_appraisal_2012.pdf
Directly to your recommenders email with your name, DOB and Memorial Student Number. They will in turn fill it and send it directly to gradapply@mun.ca
At this point it will appear on her dashboard.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
penitential:
Admission at 250k... grin grin grin grin
Na GOD talk say make we go school o, all dis agents for the make money pass senators Oooo. Abeg with 50k (application fee inclusive ) I go help you apply and u go get admission Ooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Don't fall for any agent, u can do it yourselves admission is the simplest.
Bro you dey see am as i dey see am oo...when an agent as i have repeatedly said has zero(0) influence on ur visa application especially canada study permit that is mostly treated outta Nigeria and school admission.Even some reputable agencies in Nigeria that affiliate with some schools abroad don't charge you anything in getting you admissions expect in cases where application fee is required..
I told one guy earlier,just flex me and i feel alright and i will provide mediocre free application for study visa with Masters admission oo.the guy bone me carry money enrich agent.now na laugh i dey laugh am for my mind when he was recently refused.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abeg!!! I did my admission myself and I got admission into four different school- dalhouise university , UNB, Algonquin, Conestoga, na TRV be the real issue, admission is the easiest.
michV:
Bro you dey see am as i dey see am oo...when an agent as i have repeatedly said has zero(0) influence on ur visa application especially canada study permit that is mostly treated outta Nigeria and school admission.Even some reputable agencies in Nigeria that affiliate with some schools abroad don't charge you anything in getting you admissions expect in cases where application fee is required..
I told one guy earlier,just flex me and i feel alright and i will provide mediocre free application for study visa with Masters admission oo.the guy bone me carry money enrich agent.now na laugh i dey laugh am for my mind when he was recently refused.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by klawaaa: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
penitential:
Abeg!!! I did my admission myself and I got admission into four different school- dalhouise university , UNB, Algonquin, Conestoga, na TRV be the real issue, admission is the easiest.
Bro, did you secure admission into course based program or Research based. I think that Research based admission is like a rocket science things!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
penitential:
even for the TRV,once you don fill the CIC necessary forms with checklist and prepare you sponsorship,other documents na gather gather..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by afredytee(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
tzipporah:
How? Pls, are you a first class degree holder?
yes

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yea, its just that if one is not well informed for the first application, denial is moat likely as CIC dey para dey deny people with silly silly excuses. I bet that no one on this forum denied once should be denied twice cos every likely reasons for denial has been tackled. If am submitting my next application, na to dot all the I's and cross all the T's.
michV:
even for the TRV,once you don fill the CIC necessary forms with checklist and prepare you sponsorship,other documents na gather gather..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by afredytee(f): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Riddeek:
if i am correct, you mean you used an agent for the admission process in Carleton but you ALONE did all the visa wahala.... Chai!!! And the agent go collect money oooo
yes I did the visa wahala and I paid for only the processing of the admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
Not master, its PGC bro.
klawaaa:
Bro, did you secure admission into course based program or Research based. I think that Research based admission is like a rocket science things!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by afredytee(f): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
taiwo92:
@afredytee congratulations please tell us which varsity, course, is it MSc or PGD. did u apply through agent. did u pay tuition before leaving naija. pls we are anxious and happy for u.
I applied for msc economics , I applied through an agent for the admission alone and no I didn't pay tuition cos I have funding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by afredytee(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
tzipporah:
How? Pls, are you a first class degree holder?
yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by afredytee(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
atrapon:
Senior congrats,please how long did d whole thing take( ur visa processing time). Thank you
it took six weeks to get the passport request. the whole thing was a miracle

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
afredytee:
I applied for msc economics , I applied through an agent for the admission alone and no I didn't pay tuition cos I have funding
you have provided the detail i was expecting to see as you have responded to your questionaires..i was like,you had less than/equal to 1.2million in account statement and you got TRV? @bolded above has made it convincing since you were given funding by the school which is also meant to serve as a proof of funds available during visa application

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by klawaaa: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
penitential:
Not master, its PGC bro.
okay,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Exactly what I was thinking.
michV:
you have provided the detail i was expecting to see as you have responded to your questionaires..i was like,you had less than/equal to 1.2million in account statement and you got TRV? @bolded above has made it convincing since you were given funding by the school which is also meant to serve as a proof of funds available during visa application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
penitential:
Yea, its just that if one is not well informed for the first application, denial is moat likely as CIC dey para dey deny people with silly silly excuses. I bet that no one on this forum denied once should be denied twice cos every likely reasons for denial has been tackled. If am submitting my next application, na to dot all the I's and cross all the T's.
bro some people still get refused in re-application oo even after seeing the gcms file notes more especially if you are for PGC program. You never see where you don tackle all the reasons in reapplication,the Vo go find another excuse like "study plan is inconsistent with previous education"i saw that on ones Gcms, bro laff wan kill me die..i said this VOs are wicked atimes.To be safer in this journey i would prescribe master's program to future or intending applicants..bro getting TRV with PGC this days na luck as it used to be before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Yea, you're right! And that why I said there's more hope to second application to first if denied. Its obvious that Canada quota for PGC intake is extremely small. To get PGC TRV, you've got to be prayerful and be ready to present a flawless application.
michV:
bro some people still get refused in re-application oo even after seeing the gcms file notes more especially if you are for PGC program. You never see where you don tackle all the reasons in reapplication,the Vo go find another excuse like "study plan is inconsistent with previous education"i saw that on ones Gcms, bro laff wan kill me die..i said this VOs are wicked atimes.To be safer in this journey i would prescribe master's program to future or intending applicants..bro getting TRV with PGC this days na luck as it used to be before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
michV:
?
are there schools which accept 2.2 fr a masters? cz i believe thats why some people go for pgc or pgd

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bigfido: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
almeida3:

You are getting it wrong! For MUN you need to send this link:
www.mun.ca/become/graduate/Academic_letter_of_appraisal_2012.pdf
Directly to your recommenders email with your name, DOB and Memorial Student Number. They will in turn fill it and send it directly to gradapply@mun.ca
At this point it will appear on her dashboard.

i am so sorry jare.. i was referring to university of manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bigfido: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello guys, please my wife is applying for MSc, economics at University of Manitoba. Her BSc is in economics too. Do we need to find her a supervisor? She has been trying to send email for reference from her dashboard but recipients are not getting the email. Are we doing anything wrong?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by spores99(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
hello house, how una dey? na to go protest 4 canada embassy ooo with this there high denial and time wasting.....

please house if my workplace his to sponsor my tuition and every other expenses for a diploma course in international business management.....i hope there is no problem in that for cic...?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
tzipporah:
Please, I need just one help or possibly a reference. I wnt to apply to Brandon University for their MRD, but i dont want to go through agent wahala. Pls any takes on advice Apprreciate. smiley

Apply ASAP if you have money to pay fees. They consider application as they get it till full space.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by atrapon(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
afredytee:
it simply means that some people can still get there visa 7 weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by atrapon(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
afredytee:
it simply means that some people can still get there visa 7 weeks,congrats once more bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adesbaba: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
6 weeks for passport request..Am applying for may 2017,Camosun college and my PP request is gonna take just 4 weeks.....IF YOU BELIEVE SAY AMEN...#Miracle Still Happens#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
afredytee:
Good day house. I promised myself I would give a testimony on this thread if I got my trv. I want to thank all of you here for your inputs when it mattered. Although I won't be traveling this year because it is too late to resume classes. I got a visa on a virgin passport and with an account balance of N1.2 million. God really does work in mysterious ways. I urge you to trust him. Good luck to all those expecting. We will celebrate with you soon.
1.what!!!
Chairman abeg if na play, stop am na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
penitential:
Boss!!! I hail ooo!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Riddeek:
Boss!!! I hail ooo!!!
pls are there free application colleges in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na me hail you pass brother.
Riddeek:
Boss!!! I hail ooo!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
sassyboochic:

pls are there free application colleges in canada
not that i know of
I doubt, only few universities (like alberta) do that, and to qualify for it, you must be from a seriously underdeveloped nation and trust me nigeria (the land of private jets) is far from that list.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
adesbaba:
6 weeks for passport request..Am applying for may 2017,Camosun college and my PP request is gonna take just 4 weeks.....IF YOU BELIEVE SAY AMEN...#Miracle Still Happens#
don't be too excited cheesy...70% of masters applications get quicker response (so it is never a new thing if you had taken time to read past threads) regardless of the stated processing times that is fluctuating than PGC(d) applications which takes relatively longer.i guess the VOs especially at accra embassy know what they are doing in keeping those applications longer than usual in comparison with masters/phds response.some masters applications take longer in most cases but Nairaland statistics crowned the lateness on PGD(c) applications..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Graviton2(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
I feel bad that I haven't posted my travel experience, the school work got me tripping. I'll definitely drop it as soon as I can. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.